Page 14 of 27 [ 424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 27  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 2:09 am

EzraS wrote:
I tried to do a search for the number of times you wrote 'Breitbart' but that caused the server to overload and crash.

I'm pretty sure Trump's decision on choosing Steve Bannon as chief strategist was no accident. The level of hate that permeates the editorial in that publication gives a fairly accurate insight into the mind of Donald Trump.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 7:38 am

Ha, maybe there's a reason to vote for Bernie after all! Stop the invasion of Area 50 before anyone gets hurt -- Bernie will fix everything once he's elected! :lol:

If Elected President, Bernie Sanders Promises to Tell Us About Aliens

On the Joe Rogan Experience, Sanders said that if he learns anything about aliens, he'll announce it to the public on Rogan's podcast.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/pa7e ... out-aliens

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 8:47 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I tried to do a search for the number of times you wrote 'Breitbart' but that caused the server to overload and crash.

I'm pretty sure Trump's decision on choosing Steve Bannon as chief strategist was no accident. The level of hate that permeates the editorial in that publication gives a fairly accurate insight into the mind of Donald Trump.

There is a flip side you don't see. But I do.

Last edited by EzraS on 09 Aug 2019, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 8:51 am

Darmok wrote:
Ha, maybe there's a reason to vote for Bernie after all! Stop the invasion of Area 50 before anyone gets hurt -- Bernie will fix everything once he's elected! :lol:

On the Joe Rogan Experience, Sanders said that if he learns anything about aliens, he'll announce it to the public on Rogan's podcast.

I kinda remember something about Carter making that promise. And when reporters reminded him about it sometime later he kept quiet and started tearing up.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 9:27 am

EzraS wrote:
Darmok wrote:

I kinda remember something about Carter making that promise. And when reporters reminded him about it sometime later he kept quiet and started tearing up.

"Jimmy Carter" wasn't really Jimmy Carter. Everyone knows he was a Replicant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter_UFO_incident

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 9:54 am

Darmok wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Darmok wrote:

That is probably why he is like 112 years old.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 11:08 am

EzraS wrote:
Darmok wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Darmok wrote:

That is probably why he is like 112 years old.

Exactly. The originally Jimmy Carter was replaced shortly after the UFO incident because he was about to expose the whole alien conspiracy. :alien:

There Are Four Lights!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 10:26 pm

EzraS wrote:
Darmok wrote:

I think one of Obama's senators had promised that he (Obama) would open x-files on aliens and even Hillary CLinton had openly said she would do the same.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 10:27 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

About Bannon advising Trump? he may as well resurrected Josef Goebbals it amounts to the same thing...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 11:42 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

About Bannon advising Trump? he may as well resurrected Josef Goebbals it amounts to the same thing...

I am talking about the flip side of the level of permeating hate.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 11:56 pm

If Area 51 is going to be stormed, it really needs to look like this.

There Are Four Lights!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 1:02 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Still don't follow? if its the usual tripe about "left wing hate" that doesn't fly...we don't go to starbucks or the Gap and kill white folks after reading the left wing press

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 3:34 am

Secret images of Trump meeting with aliens at Area 51.

There Are Four Lights!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 3:40 am

Darmok wrote:
Secret images of Trump meeting with aliens at Area 51.

Wow! that's just the smoking gun we were all waiting for :roll:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 1:42 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Still don't follow? if its the usual tripe about "left wing hate" that doesn't fly...we don't go to starbucks or the Gap and kill white folks after reading the left wing press

Nonetheless I see the left displaying conceited seething contempt towards those who are not part of their collective.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 4:00 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Nonetheless I see the left displaying conceited seething contempt towards those who are not part of their collective.

It can be hard not to considering those on the right promoting racism, denying the existence of racism, fighting for the rich to get a tax cut, for fighting for homophobia, and the rejection of science on religious grounds.