Criminality & debt along partisan lines

Page 1 of 8 [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2019, 5:30 pm

You’d think these statistics would be of utmost importance to American voters, no?

They’re striking, but not all that surprising to anyone who’s been paying attention.

https://secondnexus.com/indictments-rep ... democratic

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 10:44 am

How fascinating. Two of the biggest most critical statistics concerning present day America and not one response here - total crickets - why? Not even American posters have anything to say about it.. why? Is it because no American voter here actually cares about any real issues and only wants to argue about divisive politics? I’m thinking that may have something to do with it - which is rather sad for your country’s sake.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 10:46 am

People aren't interested in statistics. They're interested in sound bites and drama.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 10:50 am

Statistics don’t often tell “the whole story.”

People sue each other for many reasons. Perhaps if you really want to stretch things, you can say that Republican administrations create conditions which encourage lawsuits.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 3:23 pm

This is not news,this is more spam that belongs in PPR,stop abusing the news and current events forum,it's for people who post real news.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 4:35 pm

It IS news, vermontsavant -- it's just not newsworthy news to you.

And if you don't like the way this website is being used or run, why don't you volunteer your services as Moderator?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 4:58 pm

Fnord wrote:
It IS news, V.S. -- it's just not interesting news to you.

And if you don't like the way this website is being used or run, why don't you volunteer your services as Moderator?
There was a link to a news article but from the OP's actions on other threads I sense it will turn into PPR material quickly,it just seems like it's going to be like the other threads,but whatever I am not going to argue,that's pointless.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 5:05 pm

Oh look it's another republicans are evil democrats are good thread, based on an article in a democrat blog.

Quote:
How fascinating. Two of the biggest most critical statistics concerning present day America and not one response here

Calling all clones... report back to news and current events asap

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 6:22 pm

EzraS wrote:
Oh look it's another republicans are evil democrats are good thread, based on an article in a democrat blog.

Quote:
How fascinating. Two of the biggest most critical statistics concerning present day America and not one response here

Are you suggesting that the numbers and facts presented in the article are fabrications?

There’s a reason why the phrase, “The numbers never lie,” exists.

Based on the numbers, I’d say it does in fact appear that the republicans are evil and the democrats are good. Feel free to counter that statement with any legitimate facts or figures.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 6:46 pm

EzraS wrote:

Quote:

As far as the first half of your first sentence is concerned... it certainly seems that way. :P :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 6:48 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Quote:

Are you suggesting that the numbers and facts presented in the article are fabrications?

Based on the numbers, I’d say it does in fact appear that the republicans are evil and the democrats are good. Feel free to counter that statement with any legitimate facts or figures.

When haven't Trump supporters challenged reality?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 10:31 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Quote:

Sorry. I was in an unusually silly mood. Probably a holiday thing.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 10:39 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Quote:

Funny thing is there really aren't any Trump supporters here that I know of, with the exception of Darmok and maybe someone else I'm forgetting. One doesn't have to be a trump supporter to argue with liberalism and the kooky stuff it cooks up. I believe that was going on before 2016.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2019, 1:49 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Quote:

Funny thing is there really aren't any Trump supporters here that I know of, with the exception of Darmok and maybe someone else I'm forgetting. One doesn't have to be a trump supporter to argue with liberalism and the kooky stuff it cooks up. I believe that was going on before 2016.

What kind of kooky stuff? Medical care and a living wage for everyone?
Maybe not Trump supporters, but definitely Trump defenders.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2019, 3:27 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Quote:

As far as the first half of your first sentence is concerned... it certainly seems that way. :P :P

How many times do I have to tell people in order to get it through their thick skulls? BOTH PARTIES ARE CORRUPT BEYOND ALL REASON!! ! THEY ARE, AND HAVE BEEN, FOR QUITE SOME TIME, DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE SAME COIN!

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2019, 3:32 am

Meistersinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Quote:

How many times do I have to tell people in order to get it through their thick skulls? BOTH PARTIES ARE CORRUPT BEYOND ALL REASON!! ! THEY ARE, AND HAVE BEEN, FOR QUITE SOME TIME, DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE SAME COIN!

Except that the stats in this thread prove that one party gets caught breaking laws an awful lot more frequently and they burn through way more taxpayer money (while trying not to provide social services) soooo it appears one party is in fact much more corrupt, by these measures, than the other..