MAGA Model Stripped of Miss Michigan title for racist tweets

Page 18 of 19 [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 5:16 am

cyberdad wrote:
Whatever the reason the left will be enraged if they have to put up with him for 4 more years

Should the rest of America be afraid of how berserk they are going to get?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 5:18 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
As a matter of fact, more and more Americans it has been reported are seeing Trump and his base as racist. And no, I'm not referring to everyone who cast a vote for Trump, but rather those who have a cultish devotion to him, who hang on his every word, no matter how impossible or contradictory his words are.

Reported by whom?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 5:22 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Whatever the reason the left will be enraged if they have to put up with him for 4 more years

Should the rest of America be afraid of how berserk they are going to get?

We'll have to wait and see how gullible middle America choose to be

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 5:24 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As a matter of fact, more and more Americans it has been reported are seeing Trump and his base as racist. And no, I'm not referring to everyone who cast a vote for Trump, but rather those who have a cultish devotion to him, who hang on his every word, no matter how impossible or contradictory his words are.

Reported by whom?

CNN, among others. And despite what your team says, they are a reputable news outlet. Why shouldn't people be outraged by the upsurge of racism?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 5:29 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Why shouldn't people be outraged by the upsurge of racism?

Because "outrage" is going to make Trump supporters concerned (according to Ezra)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 5:41 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Because "outrage" is going to make Trump supporters concerned (according to Ezra)

Well, then the answer is simple. They shouldn't express racial hate.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 6:42 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Reported by whom?

CNN, among others. And despite what your team says, they are a reputable news outlet. Why shouldn't people be outraged by the upsurge of racism?

If I belonged to that team I would not regard Fox being crap along with CNN. As far as the reported upsurge goes I have to consider how much propaganda and politicizing goes along with it.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 6:47 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I didn't say they are, I asked if they should be. However it seems to me they were quite entertained by all the rioting, vandalism and arson that occurred the last time the left was enraged. I believe they referred to it as a massive tantrum.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 1:40 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Reported by whom?

If I belonged to that team I would not regard Fox being crap along with CNN. As far as the reported upsurge goes I have to consider how much propaganda and politicizing goes along with it.

Both Fox and CNN are reputable news outlets that report verifiable facts with relative accuracy (mistakes happen occasionally.) They differ in what facts they want to emphasize and what spin they can put on them.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2019, 3:49 am

I wouldn't bet too much money on Fox news being "accurate"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_controversies

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2019, 4:18 am

Fox and CNN are both horrific propaganda stations. Fox has one decent host but CNN has zero. CNN is a joke that has been pushing the Russiagate hoax for 3 years so it can be disregarded.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2019, 4:35 am

Antrax wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Reported by whom?

Both Fox and CNN are reputable news outlets that report verifiable facts with relative accuracy (mistakes happen occasionally.) They differ in what facts they want to emphasize and what spin they can put on them.

I prefer facts being presented by news sources that do not offer them via propagandist spins.

Last edited by EzraS on 30 Jul 2019, 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

nagaw1n
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jul 2019, 4:37 am

nice!! !