Yet another mass shooting in Ohio this time!!

Page 5 of 9 [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 4:33 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Looks more like a member of party D instead of party R, like party D hoped.

....or he could just be an individual operating on his own.

But in the end, which side has committed the most murders in recent times?

Domestically; mainly lone individuals or sometimes a pair of individuals operating on their own.

Overseas; appearntly it is party D.

As white nationalists urge each other to take action on sites like 4Chan and 8Chan, and are in constant communication with one another, it's hardly the case where right wing shooters are ultimately alone.

I have studied most of the mass shooters and as far as I know none credited 4chan or 8chan or gave any indication they were tied in with those websites. According to forensic analysis they are for the most part classified as loners carrying a personal grudge. Do you have any forensic data supporting your claim?

You are mistaken. The one in El Paso in fact had put his manifesto on 8Chan shortly before his rampage. And even before then, he had read every sort of insane racial fantasy about brown immigrants coming to breed us out and take our jobs on 8Chan. Now, that deplorable site is being taken down.

Him posting it on 8chan is not an indication that he was influenced by 8chan nor like I said did he credit 8chan or anything/anyone else as far as I know.

Fredrick Brennan the founder of 8chan called for the site to be shut down.

Of course he was influenced by 8Chan! His search history reveals he had eaten up BS about whites becoming an endangered species due to non-white immigration, which is the basis for his racist rant prior to the attack.
Why defend these wastes of working human organs? Just because Fredrick Brennan now calls for shutting down his own hate site hardly absolves him of the hate and harm he's ultimately responsible for spreading.

Where did you find out about his search history?

Accusing me of defending that person is a deplorable personal attack on my character.

My trying to establish facts has nothing to do with defending anyone.

Don't let it bother you. He actually has defended mass murder by the state, as long as it's the right team in power.

There are problems with mass immigration and intentional liberal policies to anger conservatives as we found out from one of Tony Blair's speech writers. Then we have the media and their funders intentionally trying to divide and conquer people. Anyone relying on CNN for news isn't going to get anything credible. Let's see if these shooters have been big drug users or have an intelligence handler.

There's a difference between the fog of war in which civilians become causalities, and the purposeful actions of a maniac.

Garbage. Turn CNN off. It's not the 'derp fog of war'. It's going to war on a pack of lies and murdering for profit. The US has murderer millions across the world so no wonder its a violent society. And as i said, you excuse the mass murder of millions so get off your high horse and drop the phony outrage.

If not the fog of war, what is it? Purposely bombing civilians? What could be gained by that?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 5:08 pm

It's not about gaining anything, it's just not caring who gets blown up. Though of course some has been intentional. And the problem is that the media doesn't hold the US accountable for its actions. If it did and questioned the lies before and during the wars it would have saved millions of lives.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 6:14 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
It's not about gaining anything, it's just not caring who gets blown up. Though of course some has been intentional. And the problem is that the media doesn't hold the US accountable for its actions. If it did and questioned the lies before and during the wars it would have saved millions of lives.

While atrocities have happened on purpose (the bombing of Dresden comes to mind), it's unfair to say every killing of civilians was intentional, or even a matter of just not giving a f*ck. The fog of war is very real.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 7:19 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

While atrocities have happened on purpose (the bombing of Dresden comes to mind), it's unfair to say every killing of civilians was intentional, or even a matter of just not giving a f*ck. The fog of war is very real.

Plenty of examples where the "good guys" are forced to intentionally kill civilians...Dresden, Nagasaki, Laos, Vietnam, Iraq,

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 7:21 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
There are problems with mass immigration and intentional liberal policies to anger conservatives as we found out from one of Tony Blair's speech writers. Then we have the media and their funders intentionally trying to divide and conquer people. Anyone relying on CNN for news isn't going to get anything credible. Let's see if these shooters have been big drug users or have an intelligence handler.

The dude reads 8chan like some other shooters get's inspired to go kill...what has that got to do with liberal policies?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 7:24 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Plenty of examples where the "good guys" are forced to intentionally kill civilians...Dresden, Nagasaki, Laos, Vietnam, Iraq,

That's sarcasm, right?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 8:42 pm

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

The dude reads 8chan like some other shooters get's inspired to go kill...what has that got to do with liberal policies?

The thinking behind it is: how dare liberals show sympathy and empathy for people who racists want very far away from them, or dead.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 9:35 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Domestically; mainly lone individuals or sometimes a pair of individuals operating on their own.

As white nationalists urge each other to take action on sites like 4Chan and 8Chan, and are in constant communication with one another, it's hardly the case where right wing shooters are ultimately alone.

I have studied most of the mass shooters and as far as I know none credited 4chan or 8chan or gave any indication they were tied in with those websites. According to forensic analysis they are for the most part classified as loners carrying a personal grudge. Do you have any forensic data supporting your claim?

You are mistaken. The one in El Paso in fact had put his manifesto on 8Chan shortly before his rampage. And even before then, he had read every sort of insane racial fantasy about brown immigrants coming to breed us out and take our jobs on 8Chan. Now, that deplorable site is being taken down.

Him posting it on 8chan is not an indication that he was influenced by 8chan nor like I said did he credit 8chan or anything/anyone else as far as I know.

Of course he was influenced by 8Chan! His search history reveals he had eaten up BS about whites becoming an endangered species due to non-white immigration, which is the basis for his racist rant prior to the attack.
Why defend these wastes of working human organs? Just because Fredrick Brennan now calls for shutting down his own hate site hardly absolves him of the hate and harm he's ultimately responsible for spreading.

Accusing me of defending that person is a deplorable personal attack on my character.

CNN reported his association with 8Chan.
Just asking about your motivation, that's all. Not making accusations.

I think if CNN told you to jump off a bridge you would do it. And asking why defend cold blooded murderers is a very offensive thing to ask. My motivation is establishing facts. You should know that by now.

The way to establish facts is to know what law enforcement said they found on his computer. The answer should be, "that is what law enforcement found", not "that is what CNN said".

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 9:46 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

CNN reported his association with 8Chan.
Just asking about your motivation, that's all. Not making accusations.

I think if CNN told you to jump off a bridge you would do it. And asking why defend cold blooded murderers is a very offensive thing to ask. My motivation is establishing facts. You should know that by now.

The way to establish facts is to know what law enforcement said they found on his computer. The answer should be, "that is what law enforcement found", not "that is what CNN said".

When it comes to media outlets setting people on a suicide course, CNN hardly fits that criteria.
Yes, it's what law enforcement reports that matters. When has CNN ever contradicted that?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 10:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
When it comes to media outlets setting people on a suicide course, CNN hardly fits that criteria.
Yes, it's what law enforcement reports that matters. When has CNN ever contradicted that?

The old jump off a bridge analogy has to do with letting others do your thinking for you. Going along with whatever without questioning it.

If any news source tells me something, I want to know how they obtained that info. Such as if it was by way of law enforcement providing the details of a forensic examination, or if it was by way of hearsay based on a tip from an anonymous source or something along those lines.

Rather than, the bible CNN said it, I believe it, that settles it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 11:17 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The old jump off a bridge analogy has to do with letting others do your thinking for you. Going along with whatever without questioning it.

If any news source tells me something, I want to know how they obtained that info. Such as if it was by way of law enforcement providing the details of a forensic examination, or if it was by way of hearsay based on a tip from an anonymous source or something along those lines.

CNN in fact has a very good rep for collecting sound information, then reporting it as is. It's Trump's fan club that has besmirched CNN's reputation with false charges and imagined wrong doings.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2019, 12:28 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

CNN in fact has a very good rep for collecting sound information, then reporting it as is. It's Trump's fan club that has besmirched CNN's reputation with false charges and imagined wrong doings.

From my perspective CNN besmirches itself along with Fox and all the other ratings hungry biased cable news network circuses.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2019, 12:48 am

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/conno ... index.html

I'll just leave this here without comment and walk away.

Roboto
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Aug 2019, 1:17 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

From my perspective CNN besmirches itself along with Fox and all the other ratings hungry biased cable news network circuses.

Bingo

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2019, 1:24 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I think you underestimate the capacity of news outlets to report news "as it happens"....outlets like Brietbart and Fox rely heavily on editorial/opinions which skew the truth massively

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2019, 1:32 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Only according to CNN's critics. And even Fox has some legitimate news reporters like Shep Smith, though they're overshadowed by the Alt-Right opinion talking heads.