Yet another mass shooting in Ohio this time!!

Page 4 of 10 [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 3:45 am

Most of them are loners who are not actively involved with any organization. He might be a Satanist or whatever but he probably did not hang out with other Satanists and most likely no one but he himself knew what he was planning.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 3:53 am

Only question is why he didn't take out his ex-school mates?

I despise a lot kids I went to school with

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 4:24 am

I did, too—but would never think of killing them.....and killing innocent people as well.

Being bullied is no justification for murder.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 4:26 am

cyberdad wrote:
Only question is why he didn't take out his ex-school mates?

I despise a lot kids I went to school with

I figured that based on the way you talk about the Covington high school kids. That's why I asked about it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 4:45 am

My point is anger was misdirected. At least if he's going to take out people then aim for the school bullies.

Instead he took out innocent people.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 5:10 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Looks more like a member of party D instead of party R, like party D hoped.

....or he could just be an individual operating on his own.

But in the end, which side has committed the most murders in recent times?

Domestically; mainly lone individuals or sometimes a pair of individuals operating on their own.

Overseas; appearntly it is party D.

As white nationalists urge each other to take action on sites like 4Chan and 8Chan, and are in constant communication with one another, it's hardly the case where right wing shooters are ultimately alone.

I have studied most of the mass shooters and as far as I know none credited 4chan or 8chan or gave any indication they were tied in with those websites. According to forensic analysis they are for the most part classified as loners carrying a personal grudge. Do you have any forensic data supporting your claim?

You are mistaken. The one in El Paso in fact had put his manifesto on 8Chan shortly before his rampage. And even before then, he had read every sort of insane racial fantasy about brown immigrants coming to breed us out and take our jobs on 8Chan. Now, that deplorable site is being taken down.

Last edited by Kraichgauer on 05 Aug 2019, 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 5:13 am

Reading about the dude who founded 8chan...he has spinabifida and in a wheelchair? talk about the pot calling the kettle...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 5:17 am

cyberdad wrote:
Reading about the dude who founded 8chan...he has spinabifida and in a wheelchair? talk about the pot calling the kettle...

Goes to show you, even disabled people can be a$$holes.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 5:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Domestically; mainly lone individuals or sometimes a pair of individuals operating on their own.

As white nationalists urge each other to take action on sites like 4Chan and 8Chan, and are in constant communication with one another, it's hardly the case where right wing shooters are ultimately alone.

I have studied most of the mass shooters and as far as I know none credited 4chan or 8chan or gave any indication they were tied in with those websites. According to forensic analysis they are for the most part classified as loners carrying a personal grudge. Do you have any forensic data supporting your claim?

You are mistaken. The one in El Paso in fact had put his manifesto on 8Chan shortly before his rampage. And even before then, he had read every sort of insane racial fantasy about brown immigrants coming to breed us out and take our jobs on 8Chan. Now, that deplorable site is being taken down.

Him posting it on 8chan is not an indication that he was influenced by 8chan nor like I said did he credit 8chan or anything/anyone else as far as I know.

Fredrick Brennan the founder of 8chan called for the site to be shut down.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 5:29 am

Anybody read about the “hit list” and “rape list” the shooter had in high school?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 5:36 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Him posting it on 8chan is not an indication that he was influenced by 8chan nor like I said did he credit 8chan or anything/anyone else as far as I know.

Of course he was influenced by 8Chan! His search history reveals he had eaten up bullshit about whites becoming an endangered species due to non-white immigration, which is the basis for his racist rant prior to the attack.
Why defend these wastes of working human organs? Just because Fredrick Brennan now calls for shutting down his own hate site hardly absolves him of the hate and harm he's ultimately responsible for spreading.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 5:38 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Anybody read about the “hit list” and “rape list” the shooter had in high school?

I heard about that on CNN. He sounds like a very evil individual.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 5:55 am

It’s irrelevant whether he was a Neo-Nazi or a adherent of World Peace.

You have nuts on both sides of the philosophical spectrum.

What’s relevant is that he killed people. For no justifiable reason. Being bullied doesn’t count.

Probably, loneliness, not having a “life,” becoming consumed by ideas and by certain sites on the Internet...have played roles in what has occurred in the United States since at least Columbine.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 6:54 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Of course he was influenced by 8Chan! His search history reveals he had eaten up bullshit about whites becoming an endangered species due to non-white immigration, which is the basis for his racist rant prior to the attack.
Why defend these wastes of working human organs? Just because Fredrick Brennan now calls for shutting down his own hate site hardly absolves him of the hate and harm he's ultimately responsible for spreading.

Where did you find out about his search history?

Accusing me of defending that person is a deplorable personal attack on my character.

My trying to establish facts has nothing to do with defending anyone.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 7:04 am

I think Ezra has Taco Bell on his mind more than defending a mass murderer.