Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2019, 5:05 pm

Cop-hating mob at Brooklyn housing project injures three NYPD officers

Quote:
Roving, cop-hating mobs erupted in violence, taunts and gunfire in Brooklyn overnight into Sunday, leaving three officers with minor injuries.

At least some of the injuries were caused by “air mail,” objects thrown down at cops from rooftops, police at the scene in Bedford-Stuyvesant told The Post.

By early Sunday, 11 people had been arrested on charges of disorderly conduct.

The violence came after a series of water dousing attacks on NYPD officers throughout the city this summer.

“Straight up cowards!” one man in the crowd there shouted at cops at just after midnight. “You don’t know how to do anything you f–king coward!”One of the cops injured Saturday night had to be hoisted onto a gurney by medics, who rushed him from the sidewalk outside Marcy Houses at around 11:10 p.m.

At least six or seven gunshots rang out from a rooftop of the housing project shortly afterward, causing no injuries but sending scores of cops running toward the gunfire.

By 12:30 a.m. on Sunday, small roving bands of angry residents were still taunting police officers in the surrounding blocks.

Cops shot at while responding to call in Brooklyn: authorities
Quote:
Five NYPD cops were fired upon early Sunday during a “busy night” in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Bedford-Stuyvesant, according to authorities.
The shooting happened just before 2 a.m. on Bainbridge Street, near Saratoga Avenue, as cops were responding to the area for calls of street fights, cops said.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 1:16 am

I largely blame the media for all of this anarchhy. The media has been hijacked by the wolves in sheep's clothing.