Trump wants to deport people here for medical reasons.

Page 41 of 46 [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 46  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 5:56 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I understand what you're saying. We can't take in "everybody."

But what would YOU do if you were a Guatemalan who's had years of crop failures, and is beset by drug-dealing gangs? Who has to support a family? And who detests drugs and drug-dealing more than any American can imagine?

I'm not for totally "open" borders----but I am certainly for an Ellis Island type of situation as was constituted circa 1900. I'm sure most of the "illegal" immigrants would go that route, too----rather than spending thousands of dollars on "coyotes" who sneak them into the US.

Suck it up and work to fix your nation instead of moving and making trouble in another nation.
There’s billions of people with crap lives they can’t all come here.
What’s a homless American stuck on streets with drug dealers and treated like crap suppose to do? How about after every single last American has a home and income then we can consider letting others in.

if the left had half as much compassion for Americans as illgeal immigrants maybe we have no homeless.

Immigrants rarely cause trouble after coming to America. It's the nativists who are the violent trouble makers.
Those who say we should care for down-and-out Americans first before we care about immigration are usually the same ones who couldn't care less about their own needy countrymen and women.

I’m saying it and I’m on welfare and support helping Americans first.
How many illegals are you taking in? How many are you giving money to? Id wager none.

We have millions of poor unemployed homeless people we don’t need to take in millions more poor unemployed homeless people then give them aid why we let our own die in the streets.
I’d rather we double social security payments then help illegal immigrants.
Sorry Americans come first. Any nation that can’t care for its own shouldn’t be caring for people from other nations. Just as you wouldn’t starve and risk losing your home to care for illegals.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 6:00 pm

The "illegals" wouldn't want anybody to starve and lose their homes for them.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 6:39 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

But what would YOU do if you were a Guatemalan who's had years of crop failures, and is beset by drug-dealing gangs? Who has to support a family? And who detests drugs and drug-dealing more than any American can imagine?

I'm not for totally "open" borders----but I am certainly for an Ellis Island type of situation as was constituted circa 1900. I'm sure most of the "illegal" immigrants would go that route, too----rather than spending thousands of dollars on "coyotes" who sneak them into the US.

Suck it up and work to fix your nation instead of moving and making trouble in another nation.
What’s a homless American stuck on streets with drug dealers and treated like crap suppose to do? How about after every single last American has a home and income then we can consider letting others in.

if the left had half as much compassion for Americans as illgeal immigrants maybe we have no homeless.

Immigrants rarely cause trouble after coming to America. It's the nativists who are the violent trouble makers.
Those who say we should care for down-and-out Americans first before we care about immigration are usually the same ones who couldn't care less about their own needy countrymen and women.

How many illegals are you taking in? How many are you giving money to? Id wager none.

We have millions of poor unemployed homeless people we don’t need to take in millions more poor unemployed homeless people then give them aid why we let our own die in the streets.
Sorry Americans come first. Any nation that can’t care for its own shouldn’t be caring for people from other nations. Just as you wouldn’t starve and risk losing your home to care for illegals.

The people in power and the well-to-do who bring up that we have to take care of poor Americans first before immigrants of any kind are also the same people who could care less about our poor and down-and-out.
That better?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 8:56 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

The people in power and the well-to-do who bring up that we have to take care of poor Americans first before immigrants of any kind are also the same people who could care less about our poor and down-and-out.
That better?

I am hearing plenty from the poor regarding this. And you are yearning for powerful well-to-do politicians to take control because they have tricked you intro thinking they care about the poor and down-and-out ie you, me, Sly etc. Wake up smell the coffee pull the wool out of your eyes - they are elite power hungry politicians putting on a show.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 12:49 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

That better?

I am hearing plenty from the poor regarding this. And you are yearning for powerful well-to-do politicians to take control because they have tricked you intro thinking they care about the poor and down-and-out ie you, me, Sly etc. Wake up smell the coffee pull the wool out of your eyes - they are elite power hungry politicians putting on a show.

Uh... So the alternative is NOT getting help when it's available, or putting my trust in people who openly are bought and paid for by big business and the wealthy? It's got nothing to do with giving control over to people. All the other side has to offer is condemnation for being poor, and being exhorted to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps. I'll stick with my team, and you can be told what a waste of working organs you are for needing public assistance.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 1:54 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

That better?

Uh... So the alternative is NOT getting help when it's available, or putting my trust in people who openly are bought and paid for by big business and the wealthy? It's got nothing to do with giving control over to people. All the other side has to offer is condemnation for being poor, and being exhorted to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps. I'll stick with my team, and you can be told what a waste of working organs you are for needing public assistance.

I doubt many would say that about someone like me. It's those who aren't like me that are more likely to hear such. The bought and paid for wealthy elite democrats are only offering free lunches to anyone and everyone gain loyalty and dependency. They want to be in complete control of everything and everyone, giving and taking as it best suits them or really rather how it suits those pulling their strings.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 2:04 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

That better?

I doubt many would say that about someone like me. It's those who aren't like me that are more likely to hear such. The bought and paid for wealthy elite democrats are only offering free lunches to anyone and everyone gain loyalty and dependency. They want to be in complete control of everything and everyone, giving and taking as it best suits them or really rather how it suits those pulling their strings.

That's a right wing myth your side started telling, then fell for.
So the remaining evil Koch brother who now has a plan to end food stamps and medicaid isn't the wealthy elite?
Are you serious the right isn't going to hold you in contempt for needing help? And without those rich Democrats you attack, just who's going to fight for those in need? I can tell you right now, certainly not the right.
Now I'm going to bed. I have to donate plasma in the morning.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 2:18 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
So the remaining evil Koch brother who now has a plan to end food stamps and medicaid isn't the wealthy elite?
Are you serious the right isn't going to hold you in contempt for needing help? And without those rich Democrats you attack, just who's going to fight for those in need? I can tell you right now, certainly not the right.

Nope, unlike you I have not been indoctrinated and I have not been sucked in by any side. The wealthy elite are the wealthy elite, including the ones conning you to trust and be entirely dependent upon them. Yeah I don't think the right holds those who are significantly disabled in contempt. Just those who are mooching off the system. The only difference is the democrats want everyone suckling off the government tit.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 4:16 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Nope, unlike you I have not been indoctrinated and I have not been sucked in by any side. The wealthy elite are the wealthy elite, including the ones conning you to trust and be entirely dependent upon them. Yeah I don't think the right holds those who are significantly disabled in contempt. Just those who are mooching off the system. The only difference is the democrats want everyone suckling off the government tit.

The thing is, plenty on the right believe the disabled can still work, thus are moochers, and/or think said disabled should either be cared for their families, or just die.
I have never seen any evidence that the right is caring about anyone save for the wealthy elite and big business.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 5:03 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
The "illegals" wouldn't want anybody to starve and lose their homes for them.

Yet that’s exactly what happens.
We don’t have enough money to help them and Americans, so Americans go homeless and freeze and starve to death.

They breaking the law. If Americans break the law we go to prison.
Are we or are we not a nation of laws?
If not then why should I obey any gun law?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 9:27 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The thing is, plenty on the right believe the disabled can still work, thus are moochers, and/or think said disabled should either be cared for their families, or just die.
I have never seen any evidence that the right is caring about anyone save for the wealthy elite and big business.

Many disabled can and do work. Despite my severe disabilities, if I can work I will. It really has to do with attitude. There are those who seek handouts and those who are stuck with handouts they don't want but have to take. Those who can only dream of being as able bodied as many who seek handouts. What you see is in accordance with your indoctrination.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:02 pm

It seems only you three and I am the only ones taking part in this thread anymore, and that we've lost touch with the original point of said thread, degenerating into personal attacks that I really don't want to do. And so I will not participate any longer, unless others resume posting here, returning to the topic at hand.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:16 pm

My mother, who is mentally ill, used to get routinely scammed by illegals. I grew up in Ocala, Fl., horse capital. Many illegals came to that area for the off the books work at horse farms. Many were small in stature, made for good exercisers of the horses too. My mom lived near these farms and would feel bad for them. They would 'rent' a room, get in and never pay again. Steal guns, get arrested with said gun on them. Sneak cocaine into her house... (she's 70 and not a drug user). I would have a s**t fit, throw them out. They'd sweet talk their way back in, scam her out of money. The last time, I had had it.

She wanted the guy out and he wouldn't leave. So, I hit him in the head with a tire iron while he was sleeping. He never came back again and was deported for the 4th time after the gun incident.

Illegals are far from harmless. And my experience with my mother's mistakes while old, crazy and vulnerable have left a lasting bad taste in my mouth.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:23 pm

Those people are nasty people.

You have native-born Americans who are just as nasty.

I’m sorry your mother had to deal with those criminals.

Did you ever see snow in Ocala?

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:29 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Many disabled can and do work. Despite my severe disabilities, if I can work I will. It really has to do with attitude. There are those who seek handouts and those who are stuck with handouts they don't want but have to take. Those who can only dream of being as able bodied as many who seek handouts. What you see is in accordance with your indoctrination.

Yet, you're being put into care home. So, in your case how does attitude apply? And, how do we decide who can and cannot?

You may not be a conservative yet you have similar to many conservatives who have similar patterns of hypocrisy.