Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 11:32 am

Trump Fires John Bolton as National Security Adviser

Quote:
President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced that he had fired his national-security adviser John Bolton.

“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House,” the president tweeted. “I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.”

Moments after Trump’s announcement, Bolton himself seemed to directly contradict the president’s account of the departure, writing: “I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, ‘Let’s talk about it tomorrow.’”

Bolton had served as Trump’s top national-security aide since April 9, 2018.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 12:03 pm

Let's all drink to that! :mrgreen:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 12:05 pm

Trump is trying to spin this thing to his own supposed advantage.

He does this with people who have resigned against his wishes.

Whenever he agrees that somebody should resign, he tends to laud that somebody.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 3:17 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Nonsense. The liberal media are trying to spin it. Trump has fired literally pure human waste. The world is a safer place and was fired because he kept trying to stop peace deals.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Moretto
Raven
Raven

Location: 01 Oakes Vetoh Lemala, Zeydin Seetznin, Hanow, Cassonie

10 Sep 2019, 5:00 pm

Good. Another one of the few good things Don has done. Neocon warmongers can go to hell.

Sucks he won't be able to realize his dream of massacring thousands of innocent Persians....so sad, really.

:roll:

"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, who had ever been alive." - Baldwin

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 11:46 pm

I seem to recall how Trump bragged he only hires the best people.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 11:23 am

JohnPowell wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Nonsense. The liberal media are trying to spin it. Trump has fired literally pure human waste. The world is a safer place and was fired because he kept trying to stop peace deals.

Bolton and Trump directly dispute who was fired/who quit. Given Trump's a pathological liar more people are going to believe Bolton's account.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 11:29 am

Antrax wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Bolton and Trump directly dispute who was fired/who quit. Given Trump's a pathological liar more people are going to believe Bolton's account.

Lmao. Bolton is the most hideous liar on earth. His ego is massively bruised. He was foaming at the mouth for war everywhere and was spewing propaganda about Iran just before he was fired. He wanted to be in a position of power.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 11:32 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Antrax wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Lmao. Bolton is the most hideous liar on earth. His ego is massively bruised. He was foaming at the mouth for war everywhere and was spewing propaganda about Iran just before he was fired. He wanted to be in a position of power.

And when you have two known liars, who do you believe? Neither.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 11:37 am

...Tucker Carlson. over at Fox News, said that Bolton was , a man of the left ". Really. Yepper :lol:!

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 1:10 pm

Trump tells the truth sometimes even when he doesn't mean to. Bolton lies about everything. Bolton had no reason to resign, Trump had every reason to fire him. It was Bolton that screwed up the deal with North Korea and he had just gone against Trump about peace with Afghanistan.

I'm loving the neocon tears.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 3:35 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Trump tells the truth sometimes even when he doesn't mean to. Bolton lies about everything. Bolton had no reason to resign, Trump had every reason to fire him. It was Bolton that screwed up the deal with North Korea and he had just gone against Trump about peace with Afghanistan.

I'm loving the neocon tears.

Sorta like Trump and his sharpie being truthful about the hurricane threat to Alabama?

Bobik
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Sep 2019, 1:49 am

Hi guys :D

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2019, 2:12 am

Bobik wrote:
Hi guys :D

Hey! Got an opinion on this?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2019, 7:19 am

Think it says it all that you didn't realise it's a troll profile.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2019, 7:55 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Think it says it all that you didn't realise it's a troll profile.
She posted the same message on my thread and I explained to her about the getting to know each other forum, but maybe its a troll profile.