Total votes : 18

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 3:42 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
If the schoolyard taunts are an effective tool, it doesn't speak much for some of those who decide who is President.

I am waiting for Trump to bring people like Mike Judge and Trey Parker on board with his staff.

I don't know about Mike Judge, but Trey Parker, despite being a Republican, clearly hates Trump.

I didn't know who was what party, but can you imagine how much calmer Trump would appear to the public if the VP had a personality like Eric Cartman instead of Mike Pence?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 3:44 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
If the schoolyard taunts are an effective tool, it doesn't speak much for some of those who decide who is President.

I am waiting for Trump to bring people like Mike Judge and Trey Parker on board with his staff.

I don't know about Mike Judge, but Trey Parker, despite being a Republican, clearly hates Trump.

I didn't know who was what party, but can you imagine how much calmer Trump would appear to the public if the VP had a personality like Eric Cartman instead of Mike Pence?

Pence is too much of a milksop (to use General "Thunderbolt" Ross' favorite term for Bruce Banner) to even attempt it.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 3:48 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Pence is too much of a milksop (to use General "Thunderbolt" Ross' favorite term for Bruce Banner) to even attempt it.

That's why I question bringing on the creators of Beavis and Butthead and South Park on board to his staff. Trey Parker would be a lot bolder about tweeting things to make Trump appear as the calm one.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 4:59 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

That's why I question bringing on the creators of Beavis and Butthead and South Park on board to his staff. Trey Parker would be a lot bolder about tweeting things to make Trump appear as the calm one.

As Trey Parker has made no secret of the way he feels about Trump, I'd think he'd really be an agent provocateur making Trump self destruct even more so than he's doing himself right now.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 5:08 pm

so, you are saying that Trump would more likely compete against Trey Parker to try and outdo him for who is the loudest?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 5:19 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
so, you are saying that Trump would more likely compete against Trey Parker to try and outdo him for who is the loudest?

I'm saying Trump would be even dumber than I thought if he ever hired Parker to get him out of this mess of his own making. He'd get Trump to dig his own grave even deeper.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 5:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I'm saying Trump would be even dumber than I thought if he ever hired Parker to get him out of this mess of his own making. He'd get Trump to dig his own grave even deeper.

That is hard to imagine. I was only thinking how Parker tweeting things like the Cartman catch phrase "You dirty no good Jew rat" might make Trump's "Send em back home" remarks appear calmer.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 6:12 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

That is hard to imagine. I was only thinking how Parker tweeting things like the Cartman catch phrase "You dirty no good Jew rat" might make Trump's "Send em back home" remarks appear calmer.

I think he'd lose every Jewish American vote he might ever have had if someone in his administration tweeted that.