Another Trump Supporter threatening civil war

Page 24 of 24 [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2019, 8:29 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
This guy, obviously, doesn't want Trump to be impeached.

He's using rhetoric.

He's just talking crap.

Well, if worse comes to worst I'm gonna flee the country. One way or another. :bounce:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2019, 8:30 pm

Are there any militias being set up in your area, and are they trying to recruit you?

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2019, 8:34 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Are there any militias being set up in your area, and are they trying to recruit you?

I'll be perfectly honest, I thought I saw something like that the other day in front of Walmart. It may have been just my paranoid imagination, but I saw some kind of booth set up outside and there was a man walking by it in green military fatigues with a handgun in a holster on his leg.

I didn't get close enough to see what it was really about. Maybe an NRA type thing? I'm not sure but it was kinda weird. :|

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2019, 8:37 pm

If there was the possibility of a civil war which would have any impact outside of a local area, you would see recruitment posters openly placed to recruit soldiers.

Or a "call to arms" from somebody other than some sort of racist, survivalist, "Christian Identity," KKK-type of organization.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2019, 8:44 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
If there was the possibility of a civil war which would have any impact outside of a local area, you would see recruitment posters openly placed to recruit soldiers.

Or a "call to arms" from somebody other than some sort of racist, survivalist, "Christian Identity," KKK-type of organization.

Hmm, ok. I'm not sure what that guy with the gun was doing near that booth in front of Walmart though. Maybe it was an NRA type thing? I heard Walmart was talking about not selling ammo for guns in their stores because of the shootings in El Paso (they sell hunting rifles and handguns at our local Walmart).