Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 11:53 am

The Montague police assisted the Greenfield,Massachusetts police in a traffic stop and drug bust that netted 500 bags of heroin stamped "Trump 2020".

The Greenfield Recorder

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 12:02 pm

I am surprised, but not amazed.

You would think that our President would be more discrete regarding his fund-raising practices.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 12:05 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
The Montague police assisted the Greenfield,Massachusetts police in a traffic stop and drug bust that netted 500 bags of heroin stamped "Trump 2020".

The Greenfield Recorder

Oh, man..... Now I'm going to have to find a new supplier. :(

There Are Four Lights!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 12:07 pm

Here's a working link to the story: 500 bags of heroin stamped ‘Trump 2020’

Quote:
GREENFIELD — With help from Montague Police K-9 Artie, Greenfield Police arrested two on drug trafficking charges Monday night.

A traffic stop and subsequent search around 9 p.m. Monday led to the discovery of 500 bags of heroin -- each branded with "Trump 2020" stamps -- and nearly 28 grams of crack cocaine, as well as the arrests of Springfield residents Kaliah D. Malloy, 29, and Fernando Massey Jr., 22.

Malloy and Massey were charged with possession with intent to distribute Class A (heroin) and Class B (marijuana) drugs, possession of ammunition without an FID card, trafficking in cocaine (more than 18 grams) and conspiracy to violate the drug law, and were released on $500 and $1,000 bail, respectively, after being arraigned in Greenfield District Court on Tuesday.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 12:09 pm

Tump been doing the hard work of protecting domestic heroin dealers, by slowing the Mexico drug trade.

Report: Nearly all, 99.8%, of illegal drugs shipped to U.S. from Mexico
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/repo ... rom-mexico

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 12:14 pm

It's the "Make America Great Again" policy in action.

Let's keep American citizens employed by keeping American jobs in America!

I never thought that an American President would be so inspired by "Breaking Bad".

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 12:15 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
Tump been doing the hard work of protecting domestic heroin dealers, by slowing the Mexico drug trade.

See? Biden's up to his bleeding eyeballs in Ukrainian coke, but Trump's promoting good old American heroin. That's my president! :mrgreen:

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 12:19 pm

At least the shipment of White House Blow got through.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 1:20 pm

The crazy things that happen in western Mass,I knew this story would get some laughs.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 4:05 pm

Well...that's false advertising if I ever saw it!

Everyone knows that in MAGA country (the US heartland) they don't go for heroin or coke, but for crystal meth.

Further...crystal meth is cooked up in bathtubs right here in America! Keeping jobs right HERE in Amurica!

So only traffickers in meth have the right yo stamp their products with Trump stickers. These guys who import stuff made from coca plants or from poppies are sending American jobs overseas!

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 5:07 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Well...that's false advertising if I ever saw it!

Everyone knows that in MAGA country (the US heartland) they don't go for heroin or coke, but for crystal meth.

Further...crystal meth is cooked up in bathtubs right here in America! Keeping jobs right HERE in Amurica!

So only traffickers in meth have the right yo stamp their products with Trump stickers. These guys who import stuff made from coca plants or from poppies are sending American jobs overseas!
There are a lot of rednecks in that part of Massachusetts,Franklin county the most rural county in the state.Its not far from where I used to live in Vermont as well and my father is buried in Greenfield,MA,I know the area,and I am sure there is no shortage of Trump supporters in the Greenfield,MA Franklin county area.