Page 3 of 10 [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 1:39 am

Antrax wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
I will give Buttegieg more consideration, if Amy Klobuchar drops out. Is Mayor Pete more of a moderate, or more of a Sanders/Warren-type?

He's more of a moderate. His signature policy proposal so far is "Medicare for all who want it" which is in contrast to "Medicare for all." The difference being anyone who wants Medicare can buy into it under his plan, whereas under Warren/Sanders other insurance is abolished.

On that policy alone I would vote for him (if I was American of course :oops: )

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 1:42 am

Persephone29 wrote:
[Add the fact that Buttigeig is an openly gay, white politician and it's not a stretch to see why he's not popular with the AA demographic.

Young AAs are less conservative than their parents....isn't that how it goes? Ellen De Generes is very popular with African Americans, how do you explain that?

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 8:14 am

cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
[Add the fact that Buttigeig is an openly gay, white politician and it's not a stretch to see why he's not popular with the AA demographic.

Young AAs are less conservative than their parents....isn't that how it goes? Ellen De Generes is very popular with African Americans, how do you explain that?

I think I explained that. Ellen Degeneres is female, and she's not running for office. The problem seems to be with male homosexuals. That's not strictly confined to the AA community, btw. Male homosexuals tend to get a lot more grief than lesbian females... In this case, the male AA community does not like male homosexuals and many female AAs will defer to their male counterparts in this respect.

Don't believe it? Fine...

Even if Pete Buttigeig were to come up with solid policies, he would not secure the AA vote.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 12:31 pm

Tulsi put that nasty little lying rat bootedge in his place.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 5:34 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Tulsi put that nasty little lying rat bootedge in his place.

Agreed. She gave a pretty good response to him about his wanting to send troops to Mexico:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 6:16 pm

Yep. I wish I had a chance to vote for someone like Tulsi. She's miles above our politicians. That Kyle guy is pretty good.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2019, 6:08 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Yep. I wish I had a chance to vote for someone like Tulsi. She's miles above our politicians. That Kyle guy is pretty good.

I still think she's a GOP plant being paid to cause division. Not even sure why democrats consider supporting her?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2019, 6:09 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
Even if Pete Buttigeig were to come up with solid policies, he would not secure the AA vote.

That remains to be seen. Trump got elected with 8% of the AA vote so anything is possible.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2019, 8:20 pm

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I still think she's a GOP plant being paid to cause division. Not even sure why democrats consider supporting her?

During the Obama years, she was constantly on Fox Noise, bad mouthing the President. I don't know if she's a Republican plant, but she's certainly not devoted to any Democratic ideals.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2019, 9:42 pm

Gabbard is apparently not a friend of many democratic politicians
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 082268002/

Again I would be asking why the far right think she's so fantastic....that to me is a worry

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2019, 8:56 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

During the Obama years, she was constantly on Fox Noise, bad mouthing the President. I don't know if she's a Republican plant, but she's certainly not devoted to any Democratic ideals.

Nothing either of you say is ever evidence based.

She's a major in the army, a veteran and ANTI WAR now becayse she saw her friends blown up by the parasitic Obama's wars. She's wants universal healthcare and is against ILLEGAL immigration. She is the only sane person running apart from Yang. Bootedge is a paid shill who wants the US to carry on supporting Al Qaeda in Syria so anyone who supports him SUPPORTS AL QAEDA.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2019, 6:03 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

To be honest I think you both are obvious fantasists to the point of concern. Nothing either of you say is ever evidence based.

She's a major in the army, a veteran and ANTI WAR now becayse she saw her friends blown up by the parasitic Obama's wars. She's wants universal healthcare and is against ILLEGAL immigration. She is the only sane person running apart from Yang. Bootedge is a paid shill who wants the US to carry on supporting Al Qaeda in Syria so anyone who supports him SUPPORTS AL QAEDA. Have some shame both of you and stick to ficton novels.

Fox never met an American war they didn't like, especially where brown or black people are killed.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2019, 6:41 pm

Can't even respond to my points. Pathetic.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2019, 7:07 pm

Your points are based on opinion John (as usual)

Published evidence suggest Tulsi Gabbard's motives are highly suspicious.

- During the last year of Obama's presidency she openly attacked Obama about his foreign policy in Fox News, the timing is curious as it seemed to be designed to attack the democratic party leading up to the 2016 election when the rest of the party including Bernie Sanders were closing ranks around Obama

-Steve Bannon brought her in for a meeting with then-president-elect Donald Trump just two weeks after the 2016 election, which was one of Trump’s first meetings with a Democrat. Many in the Democrat party were highly suspicious about why they chose to meet with her so swiftly after victory?

- Her call for the removal of AMerican forces from foreign countries has mean't the Kremlin has unusually supported her own election campaign in the democrat primaries their news?

- Neo Nazi groups have donated money to fund her attendance at democrat debates

- Gabbard has expressed a desire to get a TV show on the Fox network and in appeared on Tucker Carlson's Fox network to trash the democrat national committee when she couldn't get enough money to attend one of their conventions.

- She is a member of a strange hindu sect that is strongly anti-homosexual

- She refuses to call Bashar Al-Assad a war criminal

- she has a small circle of friends in the whitehouse who are republicans

The evidence is stacking up....She does seem to have an agenda that is designed to destabilise the Democratic party....Bernie Sanders seems to be the only democrat willing to defend her but he is a fading entity. She may not win the primaries but the damage she wants to inflict seems to be strategic. The beneficiary from this damage is self-evidently the republican party.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2019, 9:26 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Can't even respond to my points. Pathetic.

My point was obvious, I think. She's supposed to be anti-war that she appears on Fox to denounce Obama, even though Fox is known for their pro-war stance, especially when the people the American army kills aren't white.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2019, 12:14 pm

The fantasies above would be funny if they weren't so fascistic. Calling people traitors in that way goes back to Nazi archives.

So let's take your conspiracy theories at face value. You must agree that any Republican who has criticised Trump is a traitor to their party and country? Any Republican that goes on CNN etc to do so is a Democrat plant?

Tulsi should have supported Obama supporting Al Qaeda because she's in the same party as him? So Republicans must support all of Trump's policies otherwise they are traitors? Tulsi spoke to Trump to help cut off US support for Al Qaeda in Syria. You want the US to carry on supporting Al Qaeda in Syria? Why do you support Al Qaeda? Tulsi has called out Trump and Pence on their support for Saudi Arabia as they are the nest of Al Qaeda and ISIS. You think being against wars means you are traitors? Agents of the Kremlin? Trump, Obama and BUSH were all elected on being anti war. Only liberals and neocons support these sick wars where as most of the public do not. Are most of the public traitors or Russian agents?

Do you want me to continue pointing out your clown world views and hypocrisy?