Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2019, 7:41 pm

Despite the fact she left the FBI 2 years ago, Trump is still tweeting about her, accusing her of treason, and now making fake orgasm sounds as he speaks her name:

Quote:
“It’s almost impossible to describe” what it’s like, she told me. “It’s like being punched in the gut. My heart drops to my stomach when I realize he has tweeted about me again. The president of the United States is calling me names to the entire world. He’s demeaning me and my career. It’s sickening.”

“But it’s also very intimidating because he’s still the president of the United States. And when the president accuses you of treason by name, despite the fact that I know there’s no fathomable way that I have committed any crime at all, let alone treason, he’s still somebody in a position to actually do something about that. To try to further destroy my life. It never goes away or stops, even when he’s not publicly attacking me.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lisa-page ... ime-at-all

Trump is a disgusting, sad sack of an excuse for a human being. Plus, Trump is doing his usual projection. If anybody's guilty of treason, it's him, for seeking foreign help on his political campaigns and to dig up dirt on his political opponents. Trump is exactly the type of guy the Founding Fathers warned us about.

Last edited by beneficii on 02 Dec 2019, 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2019, 7:42 pm

I happen to like the "Sad Sack" comic.

You're insulting the main character if you call Trump a "sad sack" LOL

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2019, 7:52 pm

"Ooooooh, Peter"

"Oh, Lisa. My love... we'll get him (Trump)"

"Yes, my love."

Peter Strzok is/was a married man. She is no angel either.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2019, 7:59 pm

I've not fact checked it, but my sources have told me that Strzok's wife was doing the laundry and found the phone. And that it was HER that turned the phone in, the FBI didn't do isht.

I'm on here advocating for Strzok's wife. I bet she feels pretty heartbroken too.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2019, 8:03 pm

" OOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooooh, Petey Weety." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 8:42 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
"Ooooooh, Peter"

"Yes, my love."

Trump's a cheater too, speaking of no angel. To be fair, he's a sleazy person, would anyone expect better or different?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 8:47 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
"Ooooooh, Peter"

"Yes, my love."

Trump's a cheater too, speaking of no angel. To be fair, he's a sleazy person, would anyone expect better or different?

Trump has cheated in every one of his multiple marriages, not to mention how he's cheated and betrayed his employees, business partners, and contractors. To say he's no angel is an understatement.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 8:54 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
"Ooooooh, Peter"

"Yes, my love."

Trump has cheated in every one of his multiple marriages, not to mention how he's cheated and betrayed his employees, business partners, and contractors. To say he's no angel is an understatement.

Would it be fair to bring up Katie Johnson while discussing his escapades?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 9:23 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
"Ooooooh, Peter"

"Yes, my love."

Would it be fair to bring up Katie Johnson while discussing his escapades?

I won't complain.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 9:24 pm

Only after hearing about the Page interview did I seek out this supposed "fake orgasm" imitation that Trump was said to have done. I watched it. Weird, yes. "Fake Orgasm"? Overly dramatic much? imitation of sex talk, perhaps, but I don't see how that was a "Fake orgasm". I think it was in poor form for Trump to do that and in an exaggerated way. I also think it was exaggeration for Page to say Trump was doing a "fake orgasm". I don't like when people exaggerate to curry favor or sympathy.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 9:38 pm

Magna wrote:
Only after hearing about the Page interview did I seek out this supposed "fake orgasm" imitation that Trump was said to have done. I watched it. Weird, yes. "Fake Orgasm"? Overly dramatic much? imitation of sex talk, perhaps, but I don't see how that was a "Fake orgasm". I think it was in poor form for Trump to do that and in an exaggerated way. I also think it was exaggeration for Page to say Trump was doing a "fake orgasm". I don't like when people exaggerate to curry favor or sympathy.

I thought he was mimicking an orgasm.
I suspect when Trump's reaching sexual climax, he calls out: "Donald... Donald... DO-O-O-O-NA-A-A-ALD!! !"

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 9:40 pm

Magna wrote:

When I watched it, it sounded like a fake orgasm to me.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2019, 8:03 am

Never said Trump was an angel... But, he gets plenty of threads devoted to castigating him. This is about poor Lisa Page... who get's NO slut shaming because she's female and God knows females are way too stupid to ever be calculating and deceptive. I'm sure evil Strzok is all to blame.

I resent this new notion that females are somehow less accountable for their actions. There is no rule that because women were always blamed before, that they can never be blamed now to make up for it. When you're wrong, you're wrong. And when there's irrefutable proof you're a homewrecker, you should get called on it and not yell 'foul!' She was all too ready to play hardball with someone else's future. This is one example of how keeping the focus on yourself and your screw ups could at least have helped save a little face.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2019, 3:44 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
Never said Trump was an angel... But, he gets plenty of threads devoted to castigating him. This is about poor Lisa Page... who get's NO slut shaming because she's female and God knows females are way too stupid to ever be calculating and deceptive. I'm sure evil Strzok is all to blame.

I resent this new notion that females are somehow less accountable for their actions. There is no rule that because women were always blamed before, that they can never be blamed now to make up for it. When you're wrong, you're wrong. And when there's irrefutable proof you're a homewrecker, you should get called on it and not yell 'foul!' She was all too ready to play hardball with someone else's future. This is one example of how keeping the focus on yourself and your screw ups could at least have helped save a little face.

Perhaps most of us understand there's bigger issues than Peter Strzok's marriage. Remember, Trump's corruption is a public matter, the Strzoks marriage and who Lisa Page f***s are private matters.

Who Donald Trump f***s is a private matter too unless they're a child like Katie Johnson was in '94 when their encounter occurred.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2019, 7:36 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

Perhaps most of us understand there's bigger issues than Peter Strzok's marriage. Remember, Trump's corruption is a public matter, the Strzoks marriage and who Lisa Page f***s are private matters.

Who Donald Trump f***s is a private matter too unless they're a child like Katie Johnson was in '94 when their encounter occurred.

Oh, really? Why this thread then? Lisa Page should be old news, let's stop worrying about the little homewrecker and move on.

When you sleep with wolves, you get fleas.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2019, 9:56 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
Oh, really? Why this thread then? Lisa Page should be old news, let's stop worrying about the little homewrecker and move on.

When you sleep with wolves, you get fleas.

I'm not OP, so I can't answer why she started this thread.

Lisa Page could be irrelevant again, but as long as the manchild-in-chief continues to feud with her she'll continue to be relevant, as OP's links detail. Of course, expecting the president to not behave like a wrathful eight year old seems to be setting too high of expectation.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う