Man who looks like trump supporter, but isn’t

Page 2 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 12:26 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^this amounts to a backhanded form of ethnic cleansing or even a culling.

Nancy Pelosi thinks it's ethnic cleansing
https://www.theguardian.com/global/vide ... gain-video

I don't think she is wrong

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 12:30 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

ICE knows perfectly well what they are doing is wrong. when confronted with the evidence they stonewall. the more they deny it the more evidence that they know it is wrong.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 12:37 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

ICE knows perfectly well what they are doing is wrong. when confronted with the evidence they stonewall. the more they deny it the more evidence that they know it is wrong.

Collateral damage. We have illegals locked up in offshore detention camps in Australia who have been killed.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 12:50 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Collateral damage. We have illegals locked up in offshore detention camps in Australia who have been killed.

sad to hear that you have evil running things in your fine nation as well.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 1:02 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
This is not a consolation—but he did lose the popular vote.

He can very easily lose the 2020 election if a few states go the other way. Especially Florida, which he won by less than a percentage point in 2016.

I think what's more of a concern than whether Trump won the popular vote (or not) is the millions of erstwhile normal average intelligent Americans who thought it was a good idea to vote for a leader who represents the worst type of values in society. This is the mammoth in the room no American wants to talk about.

What about all the millions of Americans who voted for a war mongering corporate Dem who embodied the corruption that has infected our political system? That doesn't sound like a good idea either.

I voted for neither of them.

In the world of liberals words are worse than mass murdering brown children.

Brown children aren't mass murderers. Therefore liberals are pretty cool. :P

You are joking about the mass murder of children? You are getting even more trollish than your partner.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 2:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
When nutjobs think mainstream news is fake when it's anti-Trump
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/why ... ISX3Jee7Rs

A certain Limey who claims to hail from Palestine has made the charge of fake news regarding dying in internment camps.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 2:46 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

He can very easily lose the 2020 election if a few states go the other way. Especially Florida, which he won by less than a percentage point in 2016.

I think what's more of a concern than whether Trump won the popular vote (or not) is the millions of erstwhile normal average intelligent Americans who thought it was a good idea to vote for a leader who represents the worst type of values in society. This is the mammoth in the room no American wants to talk about.

What about all the millions of Americans who voted for a war mongering corporate Dem who embodied the corruption that has infected our political system? That doesn't sound like a good idea either.

You are joking about the mass murder of children? You are getting even more trollish than your partner.

I just thought Powell's wording demanded that kind of comeback. :P

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 3:17 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

So if you can play grammar police then children being mass murdered becomes something to joke about.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 4:30 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
That's not the same as murdering over 500,000 children. Some children have died in detention centres because they have come from the third world and had underlying health conditions. Their parents share the blame for dragging them across the region. But most of all the US is to blame with their foreign policy.

No.
Those children died because of immediate dehydration, lack of medical care, etc. On top of that, a great many children have been traumatized by separation from their parents, making one fear how many suicides may result in the future. That's on the head of Trump, Miller, and their supporters.

Don't even bother. You make excuses for the mass murder of children or make jokes about it. Your phony outrage over Trump is worthless.

So you can't address my charges.

I already did in another post to someone else if you can read.

So I'll repeat.

Don't even bother. You make excuses for the mass murder of children or make jokes about it. Your phony outrage over Trump is worthless

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 4:31 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

She's implicated in mass murder and torture and refused to impeach one of the biggest war criminals in history. Again, save your phony outrage.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 4:33 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
When nutjobs think mainstream news is fake when it's anti-Trump
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/why ... ISX3Jee7Rs

A certain Limey who claims to hail from Palestine has made the charge of fake news regarding dying in internment camps.

No I did f**king not. Show me where I said it was fake news???! !! I said in another post that children had died.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 4:36 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

So if you can play grammar police then children being mass murdered becomes something to joke about.

It's how we know the phony outrage over Trump is worthless.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 4:37 am

JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

She's implicated in mass murder and torture and refused to impeach one of the biggest war criminals in history. Again, save your phony outrage.

Strange John that only democrats are responsible for war crimes?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 4:38 am

JohnPowell wrote:
It's how we know the phony outrage over Trump is worthless.

Yes. And much else.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 4:42 am

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Where did I say that? Oh wait, I didn't. AND THE WAR CRIMES I REFER TO WERE CARRIED OUT BY A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT. Maybe try thinking before posting.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2019, 4:45 am

JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Where did I say that? Oh wait, I didn't. AND THE WAR CRIMES I REFER TO WERE CARRIED OUT BY A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT. Maybe try thinking before posting.

You and "he who should not be named" are both consistent in only targeting democrats or leftists in your cross hairs.