Harry and Meghan to step back from royals duties

Page 7 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 10:08 am

EzraS wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Harry is very far from the throne. His father would have to die and abdicate. His brother AND his children AND THEIR children would have to die or abdicate.

The order of succession:

1. Prince Charles

2. Prince William

3. Prince George

4. Princess Charlotte

5. Any future children of Prince William

6. Any grandchildren of Prince William

This is why what Harry is doing is relatively well-tolerated by the Queen.

That's interesting. I was thinking since George VI took the place of Edward VII. Likewise if William abdicated or died Harry would take over. But then again I don't think Edward VII had any children.
George the VI took the place of Edward the VIII who were both children of George the V who was the son of Edward the VII,who was the son of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.I'm pretty sure Prince Albert is the picture of Goldfish's avatar,or at least there is a striking resemblence.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 10:42 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
[
goldfish21 wrote:
Fake news. I never discriminated against you for your age. That was your perception, not my intention - as has been discussed several times already. Get over it.

In fact, it’s you who’s engaged in ageism. You’ve recently been referring to yourself as a teenager and me as a 37yo man as if either of our ages are relevant to forum discussion. You want to be treated like an adult once you were old enough to view the adult forum, but play the age card when someone older than you disagrees with you. This is one of those “You can’t have your cake and eat it, too,” scenarios.

Like I said I think you like focusing on and targeting someone weaker than you. I have not seen you go after older more capable members the way you have with me. I'm saying stop bullying the teenager with significant autism like you have for years. Your reply is basically "go f**k yourself".

Once again, fake news.

Disagreeing with you is not bullying. Not liking our attitude towards me is not bullying. Get over yourself.

Most everyone who has disagreed with me here has not treated me the way you and cyberdad have. I think the two of you have no business being on an autism support forum

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 10:47 am

vermontsavant wrote:
EzraS wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Harry is very far from the throne. His father would have to die and abdicate. His brother AND his children AND THEIR children would have to die or abdicate.

The order of succession:

1. Prince Charles

2. Prince William

3. Prince George

4. Princess Charlotte

5. Any future children of Prince William

6. Any grandchildren of Prince William

This is why what Harry is doing is relatively well-tolerated by the Queen.

That's interesting. I was thinking since George VI took the place of Edward VII. Likewise if William abdicated or died Harry would take over. But then again I don't think Edward VII had any children.
George the VI took the place of Edward the VIII who were both children of George the V who was the son of Edward the VII,who was the son of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.

I said Edward VII when I meant Edward VIII.

I know like Charles, Edward VII had to wait a long time to ascend to the throne. And only held it for about 10 years before passing away.

Last edited by EzraS on 20 Jan 2020, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 10:50 am

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
[
goldfish21 wrote:
Fake news. I never discriminated against you for your age. That was your perception, not my intention - as has been discussed several times already. Get over it.

In fact, it’s you who’s engaged in ageism. You’ve recently been referring to yourself as a teenager and me as a 37yo man as if either of our ages are relevant to forum discussion. You want to be treated like an adult once you were old enough to view the adult forum, but play the age card when someone older than you disagrees with you. This is one of those “You can’t have your cake and eat it, too,” scenarios.

Like I said I think you like focusing on and targeting someone weaker than you. I have not seen you go after older more capable members the way you have with me. I'm saying stop bullying the teenager with significant autism like you have for years. Your reply is basically "go f**k yourself".

Once again, fake news.

Disagreeing with you is not bullying. Not liking our attitude towards me is not bullying. Get over yourself.

Most everyone who has disagreed with me here has not treated me the way you and cyberdad have. I think the two of you have no business being on an autism support forum

That’s rich.

IIRC I am the only one here who’s been sharing how to treat autism for the last ~7 years - meanwhile you’ve been the single biggest opponent of me doing so. Sorry bud, but the way I can support other autistics is by sharing the treatment protocol that has changed my life for the better.

Just because I don’t like Your attitude towards me doesn’t mean I don’t like all autistic peoples’ attitudes. This is not the EzraS groupthink forum & this it does not revolve around you.

Good thing I don’t think much of what you think and won’t be discouraged from helping others. :)

As for the actual thread topic, I think one of the local satire sites (ie The Burrard Street Journal) should write a piece about how rich people are complaining that other rich people are altering their beloved neighbourhood. It’s funny because they’ve all been doing that to the 99% for years. Good to see them get a taste of their own medicine, IMO.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 10:59 am

I have seen you chide autistic people here for years saying it is their fault they suffer from autism because they have not tried your self invented treatment for your self diagnosed aspergers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 12:01 pm

Goldfish’s avatar is a doctor who theorized (correctly) about bacterial causes for diseases and infections—and was scorned and ostracized for it during his lifetime.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 12:04 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Goldfish’s avatar is a doctor who theorized (correctly) about bacterial causes for diseases and infections—and was scorned and ostracized for it during his lifetime.

Hey, that ties in perfectly with what I just wrote on the "Spiritual Realm" thread. :P

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 12:07 pm

Yep. It certainly does.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 12:20 pm

I wonder if that doctor is rolling over in his grave.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 12:35 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
[
goldfish21 wrote:

Once again, fake news.

That’s rich.

IIRC I am the only one here who’s been sharing how to treat autism for the last ~7 years - meanwhile you’ve been the single biggest opponent of me doing so. Sorry bud, but the way I can support other autistics is by sharing the treatment protocol that has changed my life for the better

You're just an anonymous entity making claims that are not backed up by scientific evidence. If you're claims are met suspicion it's quite understandable. You could be a pathelogical liar for all we know. Do you expect people to take what you say at face value and take your advice, knowing what your peddling could actually harm them?

Your story may be 100% true, but don't get bent out of shape when you receive pushback from members here who don't know you from Adam. You are not qualified to dispense medical advice.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 12:51 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
That’s rich.

IIRC I am the only one here who’s been sharing how to treat autism for the last ~7 years - meanwhile you’ve been the single biggest opponent of me doing so. Sorry bud, but the way I can support other autistics is by sharing the treatment protocol that has changed my life for the better

You're just an anonymous entity making claims that are not backed up by scientific evidence. If you're claims are met suspicion it's quite understandable. You could be a pathelogical liar for all we know. Do you expect people to take what you say at face value and take your advice, knowing what your peddling could actually harm them?

Your story may be 100% true, but don't get bent out of shape when you receive pushback from members here who don't know you from Adam. You are not qualified to dispense medical advice.

He has received pushback from numerous members and moderators, but decided to put most of that on me for trying to reason with him. He has had a major grudge against me ever since.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 1:01 pm

EzraS wrote:
I have seen you chide autistic people here for years saying it is their fault they suffer from autism because they have not tried your self invented treatment for your self diagnosed aspergers.

Fake news.

But when someone posts that they’re at their wits end & suicidal over their symptoms and are willing to try anything to alleviate them, I will remind them that they could in fact try what has worked for me and find out if it also works for them.

You forgot to bring up my occupation as if it somehow makes me intellectually impaired and incapable of discerning what my autism symptoms & the severity of them are. You must be losing your touch.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 1:03 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Which is precisely why it’s my avatar. I take a lot of crap on these forums, mostly flung by EzraS, for sharing what causes & treats these symptoms. *shrug* I can’t help everyone. Oh well.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 1:05 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
[
goldfish21 wrote:

Once again, fake news.

That’s rich.

Multiple ASD research studies released over the last few years backup my statements completely.

I’ve never claimed to be qualified to dispense medical advice. I’ve simply shared what has worked for me to treat these symptoms knowing full well that I am Not the only one who’s autism symptoms can be treated this way.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 1:06 pm

EzraS wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
That’s rich.

He has received pushback from numerous members and moderators, but decided to put most of that on me for trying to reason with him. He has had a major grudge against me ever since.

Because you’re rude af about it towards me. Why wouldn’t I dislike you for that?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 1:07 pm

EzraS wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
That’s rich.

Pushing personal remedies should always be met with a generous amount of healthy scepticism. I could on here an tout the wonders of CBD oil, which I believe has lessened my depression. But I don't for sure whether other factors were involved. Some people might be adversely harmed by taking CBD. I am not qualified to promote its use to anyone.

Oscar Meyer Lansky