Harry and Meghan to step back from royals duties

Page 5 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,498
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

19 Jan 2020, 9:18 pm

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm sure Goldfish will be happy to take your place.


Why do you have to derail this thread in a attempt to make it about me?

FWIW I haven’t even read this thread or you twos’ argument. I just saw this post as I was scrolling and figured I’d pause to call you out for your hypocrisy.


You seem to love going after me as much as cyberdad. After all these years I just have to wonder how much pride you guys have taken in going after a significantly autistic teenager with learning disabilities all these years. There are 11 pages in your post history of you saying things about me third person in threads, so I doubt I'm close to matching you. 15 times in three weeks since your return according to page 1.


Your current events and political opinions I often disagree with, so there’s that. But I suppose my main issue with your attitude is your several year long campaign to calm the Truth I’ve shared here about treating autism bs for whatever reason - not having credentials or a title as an ASD researcher, being employed as a Taper - oh, newsflash: I wasn’t even a Taper when I figured it out, I was unemployed! Stick that in your credentials pipe & smoke it. An unemployed autistic Canadian man figures out what causes autism and how to treat it. 8)

Ok, you may now carry on your anti-goldfish nonsense and I’ll carry on living the second life treatment affords me. :)


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 May 2016
Age: 64
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,822
Location: Coventry

19 Jan 2020, 9:21 pm

Sylkat wrote:
So, legally, after Her Majesty passes, Prince Charles will become king, and after him, Prince William.
If Prince William were to die during his reign, his son Prince George would become king.
If Prince George were to die without a son, his brother Louis would become king.
I do not understand how (former) Prince Harry ever was in line for the throne, realistically.
What is he actually giving up?
It is looking as though his father, Prince Charles has been supporting them financially, not the government.

Hereditary laws have changed. If Prince George were to die without having any children, male or female, Princess Charlotte would become ruler before Prince Louis. Prince Harry was next in line after William until Prince George was born, just six years ago.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,498
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

19 Jan 2020, 9:40 pm

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm sure Goldfish will be happy to take your place.


Why do you have to derail this thread in a attempt to make it about me?

FWIW I haven’t even read this thread or you twos’ argument. I just saw this post as I was scrolling and figured I’d pause to call you out for your hypocrisy.


You seem to love going after me as much as cyberdad. After all these years I just have to wonder how much pride you guys have taken in going after a significantly autistic teenager with learning disabilities all these years. There are 11 pages in your post history of you saying things about me third person in threads, so I doubt I'm close to matching you. 15 times in three weeks since your return according to page 1.


Ps

Let’s not pretend for one second that you don’t like to argue.. with everyone.

What’re you expecting? No responses? No one to disagree with you? Everyone to give you a pass on your opinions because you’re more autistic than others?

You stir the pot and then make a post like this wondering why you get the attention you seek. Hopefully this post is enlightening for you.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

19 Jan 2020, 10:35 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm sure Goldfish will be happy to take your place.


Why do you have to derail this thread in a attempt to make it about me?

FWIW I haven’t even read this thread or you twos’ argument. I just saw this post as I was scrolling and figured I’d pause to call you out for your hypocrisy.


You seem to love going after me as much as cyberdad. After all these years I just have to wonder how much pride you guys have taken in going after a significantly autistic teenager with learning disabilities all these years. There are 11 pages in your post history of you saying things about me third person in threads, so I doubt I'm close to matching you. 15 times in three weeks since your return according to page 1.


Ps

Let’s not pretend for one second that you don’t like to argue.. with everyone.

What’re you expecting? No responses? No one to disagree with you? Everyone to give you a pass on your opinions because you’re more autistic than others?

You stir the pot and then make a post like this wondering why you get the attention you seek. Hopefully this post is enlightening for you.


You are a 37 year old man who has been trying to one up and textually asskick a significantly autistic significant special needs teenager for years.

Even after pointing that out you're still trying one up me and give me a textual asskicking. Why don't you go compete in the Special Olympics and see how many asses you can kick there big man.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,498
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

19 Jan 2020, 10:45 pm

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm sure Goldfish will be happy to take your place.


Why do you have to derail this thread in a attempt to make it about me?

FWIW I haven’t even read this thread or you twos’ argument. I just saw this post as I was scrolling and figured I’d pause to call you out for your hypocrisy.


You seem to love going after me as much as cyberdad. After all these years I just have to wonder how much pride you guys have taken in going after a significantly autistic teenager with learning disabilities all these years. There are 11 pages in your post history of you saying things about me third person in threads, so I doubt I'm close to matching you. 15 times in three weeks since your return according to page 1.


Ps

Let’s not pretend for one second that you don’t like to argue.. with everyone.

What’re you expecting? No responses? No one to disagree with you? Everyone to give you a pass on your opinions because you’re more autistic than others?

You stir the pot and then make a post like this wondering why you get the attention you seek. Hopefully this post is enlightening for you.


You are a 37 year old man who has been trying to one up and textually asskick a significantly autistic significant special needs teenager for years.

Even after pointing that out you're still trying one up me and give me a textual asskicking. Why don't you go compete in the Special Olympics and see how many asses you can kick there big man.


Not an unexpected response tbh.

You get informed that you’re argumentative af and should expect responses when you stir the pot. Then when you get them you play the autism card and suggest that others are picking on you and would somehow get pleasure from picking on other disabled people.

That’s not what I, or anyone here, is about. People aren’t “textually asskicking,” you, and certainly not for being more autistic. If that’s your perception, you’re wrong. People are engaging with you on the same level you engage with them. You stir the pot and post polarizing opinions, you’re going to get reactions from people. It seems you now want to play the disability card because you don’t like the reactions you get. And you’ve doubled down and made it worse by suggesting I would enjoy competing with differently disabled people just to “beat them,” at something. Get real.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

19 Jan 2020, 11:02 pm

Just keep blasting the significantly autistic special needs teenager third person and trouncing him like you have been doing here. I'm sure people are really impressed by it



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,498
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

20 Jan 2020, 12:21 am

EzraS wrote:
Just keep blasting the significantly autistic special needs teenager third person and trouncing him like you have been doing here. I'm sure people are really impressed by it


I’ll continue to disagree with points I disagree with and debate issues with you as I always have - without mentioning your level of autism, special needs, learning disabilities etc because they are irrelevant to any of the topics of discussion at hand.

Only You have brought them up as some sort of sympathy card to play because you don’t seem to like that people sometimes disagree with your opinions.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

20 Jan 2020, 12:28 am

Eveyone should give you a round of applause.



ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 63
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,303
Location: Long Island, New York

20 Jan 2020, 12:32 am

TIME OUT


_________________
Professionally Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person. - Sara Luterman


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,498
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

20 Jan 2020, 12:33 am

EzraS wrote:
Eveyone should give you a round of applause.


Not for that. It’s just basic common sense socially acceptable behaviour that even those of us on the spectrum comprehend - especially in non-real time text communications.

But perhaps for sharing how to treat ASD. That may actually be applause worthy. However, as I’ve consistently stated for several years I’m not interested in praise/fame & have simply shared to help others here, so I can do without so much as a slow golf clap. Just not my style.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

20 Jan 2020, 1:29 am

You should go after a teenager with down syndrome next.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,498
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

20 Jan 2020, 2:22 am

EzraS wrote:
You should go after a teenager with Down syndrome next.


Are you cruising to be the second post I’ve ever reported on these forums? :?

I have never “gone after,” anyone for any disability & your suggesting that I have, am, or should is rather disgusting.

I attack some of your opinions, defence of the indefensible, and right wing slanted ideologies - not your diagnoses.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2018
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,254
Location: The Forests Of New France

20 Jan 2020, 2:45 am

They want to be in Canada.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

20 Jan 2020, 2:47 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
You should go after a teenager with Down syndrome next.


Are you cruising to be the second post I’ve ever reported on these forums? :?

I have never “gone after,” anyone for any disability & your suggesting that I have, am, or should is rather disgusting.

I attack some of your opinions, defence of the indefensible, and right wing slanted ideologies - not your diagnoses.


Not going afer someone for their disability. But rather choosing to go after a teenager with significant autism and learning disabilities who you have an unfair advantage over.

goldfish21 wrote:
Waiting for EzraS to tell us all that this has nothing to do with far right extremists behaving badly and is all the fault of left wing reporting. :lol:


^ There are many of this latest where you start mocking me even in threads I have not posted to.

Even though you acknowledge:

goldfish21 wrote:
My best guess is that EzraS autism impairs his ability


I'll leave it up to the readers to draw conclusions.

I know you will not back down.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,610

20 Jan 2020, 3:47 am

EzraS wrote:
I'll leave it up to the readers to draw conclusions.
.


I assume that's readers other than me....



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

20 Jan 2020, 4:35 am

How about getting over a years long mutual fixation over a significantly autistic teenager to use for taget practice.

There are members on this forum that disagree with my views that I have no complaints against and would never be having this kind of conversation with. Kraichgauer and I have been in disagreement with each other for years and I have no complaints about how he has treated me.

Others manage to argue without issuing scathing mocking disparaging denigrating slams. Especially to someone who is disadvantaged.



Last edited by EzraS on 20 Jan 2020, 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.