Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2020, 1:52 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I do not worry much about Putin because he has been in power forever, is old as dirt now and still has not done anything close to taking down America. He has gotten past the point of put up or shut up. If Adolf had taken that long to get the ball rolling Poland would not have been invaded until 1959 or later.

Stated that he wants to eliminate America as a world power. Unlike an off kilter Psychopath like Hitler, Putin has the patience to play the long game.

So when is he finally going to strike, when he is in his 70s, his 80s? I think it is not that the right embraces Putin as you say. They just do not need him to be the ultimate boogie man. Personally I feel pretty confident that in my lifetime Putin will not come anywhere close to eliminating America as a world power. But even if that is what he wants, don't a lot of American politicians want to see Russia eliminated as a world power? Hasn't that been a two way street for decades?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2020, 2:14 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I do not worry much about Putin because he has been in power forever, is old as dirt now and still has not done anything close to taking down America. He has gotten past the point of put up or shut up. If Adolf had taken that long to get the ball rolling Poland would not have been invaded until 1959 or later.

Stated that he wants to eliminate America as a world power. Unlike an off kilter Psychopath like Hitler, Putin has the patience to play the long game.

So when is he finally going to strike, when he is in his 70s, his 80s? I think it is not that the right embraces Putin as you say. They just do not need him to be the ultimate boogie man. Personally I feel pretty confident that in my lifetime Putin will not come anywhere close to eliminating America as a world power. But even if that is what he wants, don't a lot of American politicians want to see Russia eliminated as a world power? Hasn't that been a two way street for decades?

He's not "going" to strike us militarily sometime in the future. Rather, he's doing it right now, with sowing the seeds of already existing divisions in this country by appealing to hatred and prejudice, while helping those politicians who put material gain and political power over country to confound American foreign policy. It's one particular side of the political aisle that's content to let Putin do this.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2020, 3:11 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
He's not "going" to strike us militarily sometime in the future. Rather, he's doing it right now, with sowing the seeds of already existing divisions in this country by appealing to hatred and prejudice, while helping those politicians who put material gain and political power over country to confound American foreign policy. It's one particular side of the political aisle that's content to let Putin do this.

I think there is one particular side of the political aisle that is doing what they are saying Putin is doing, by making him out to be a Dr Evil Svengali boogie man that the other side is supposedly in cahoots with. Not that I think Putin is someone to be trusted. But I believe I can see what is going on with all the spooky mystique built up around him.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2020, 5:07 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I think there is one particular side of the political aisle that is doing what they are saying Putin is doing, by making him out to be a Dr Evil Svengali boogie man that the other side is supposedly in cahoots with. Not that I think Putin is someone to be trusted. But I believe I can see what is going on with all the spooky mystique built up around him.

This man, who is a former KGB spymaster, says he's going to destroy our place in the world. I think it's very naive to underestimate him, particularly since we know he's a cold blooded killer.
Politicians on a certain side of the aisle (Moscow Mitch and others) are getting political contributions from Putin connected Russian oligarchs in return for stopping any attempt to end Russian interference in our elections. Even the NRA got contributions in order to steer their membership toward a Pro-Russian policy mindset.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2020, 5:19 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

This man, who is a former KGB spymaster, says he's going to destroy our place in the world. I think it's very naive to underestimate him, particularly since we know he's a cold blooded killer.
Politicians on a certain side of the aisle (Moscow Mitch and others) are getting political contributions from Putin connected Russian oligarchs in return for stopping any attempt to end Russian interference in our elections. Even the NRA got contributions in order to steer their membership toward a Pro-Russian policy mindset.

Could you provide a video of him saying that? I think he needs to be the ultimate enemy boogie man for nicknames like "Moscow Mitch" to carry impact. Who else is there on that list? I know there is Tulsi Gabbard. Who else?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2020, 5:59 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Could you provide a video of him saying that? I think he needs to be the ultimate enemy boogie man for nicknames like "Moscow Mitch" to carry impact. Who else is there on that list? I know there is Tulsi Gabbard. Who else?

I'll have to look for it, but the video does exist.
No, Gabbard isn't on the list. She's just a dishonorable opportunist.
Why do you think there's some reasonable explanation why McConnell shoots down every bill to strengthen our voting process against the Russians?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2020, 6:03 am

Where is Joe McCarthy when you need him?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2020, 6:10 am

EzraS wrote:
Where is Joe McCarthy when you need him?

McCarthy was a demagogue who had nothing, but destroyed people's lives with false accusations. There is tons of verifiable evidence against Trump. Bolton's testimony will only add to it.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2021, 7:58 am

If they think he has ASD. Did they ask him and his family about how he developed as a child?

They must ask questions about how is development went from his early to late childhood.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2021, 4:38 pm

Is this the origin of the idea?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... /22855927/

I also wonder if Baron Trump has autism but then he's not a world leader.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2021, 7:29 pm

cyberdad wrote:

I've heard that suggested. Melania adamantly denied it, as if autism was a badge of shame.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 2:24 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I've heard that suggested. Melania adamantly denied it, as if autism was a badge of shame.

Yes otherwise her husband would look silly making fun of disabled people when his son has a nuerdevelopmental disorder?

But there again this is Trump we are talking about....

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 4:33 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Yes otherwise her husband would look silly making fun of disabled people when his son has a nuerdevelopmental disorder?

Of course. The raging orange anus.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 5:11 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

74 million people liked what was coming out of his "raging orange orifice"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 1:58 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

74 million people liked what was coming out of his "raging orange orifice"

Fecal freaks.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 2:31 pm

BS.

So many leaders seem to be "diagnosed" with Asperger's, I've heard it with Donald Trump and Hitler. I suppose it's because MPs "lack empathy" for the poor and "lacking empathy" is the number 1 problem with Aspies that everyone focuses on. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Does Boris Johnson have Asperger's too?

:roll: