Page 4 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 2:27 am

According to post history out of 11507 posts before this you posted the word biomedical 4 times in 3 threads and posted it for the first time in 2018.

But whatever. I do not wish to get into another squabble session.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 3:05 am

I might have used Microbiology or microbiologist as that's what I was employed to do in hospitals

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 3:21 am

According to post history you said you were a microbiologist one time in june 2019.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 3:38 am

EzraS wrote:
According to post history you said you were a microbiologist one time in june 2019.

I wasn't aware my record is being scrutinised? do you want a certified transcript from my alma mater?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 3:58 am

anybody know if any new news has sprung forth from this mess?

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 4:09 am

Can pregnancy tests give false positives?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 4:11 am

In very rare cases, you can have a false-positive result. This means you're not pregnant but the test says you are. You could have a false-positive result if you have blood or protein in your pee. Certain drugs, such as tranquilizers, anticonvulsants, hypnotics, and fertility drugs, could cause false-positive results.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 4:29 am

Story has taken a horrible turn

The mother of the 13 yr old girl says she has terminal cancer and wants to be around when the baby is born
https://7news.com.au/news/world/update- ... t-c-666615

The rest of the story is as predicted -
The 13-year-old mum-to-be said: “People call me a wh*re and accuse me of sleeping with everyone around.”

Meanwhile, a doctor claimed that the 10-year-old ‘father’ is too sexually immature to produce sperm and there are rumours that the pregnant teen had other lovers around the same time.

Dr Evgeny Grekov, a urology and andrology expert, said: “We rechecked the laboratory results three times so there cannot be any mistake. There cannot be sperm cells. He is still a child.”

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 4:41 am

auntblabby wrote:
anybody know if any new news has sprung forth from this mess?

I was going to look it up for you but then I decided I did not want to type that into my search engine.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 5:16 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I wasn't aware my record is being scrutinised? do you want a certified transcript from my alma mater?

I just find it interesting that this basically suddenly surfaced. For instance post history shows 490 hits for the word "racist" going back to 2014.

beady
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 5:43 am

Ohhh, the drama.
Thanks for the giggles.
Perhaps we will next be amazingly surprised by Russian "news" that the baby will be on the 2020 US presidential ballot.
Oh, and be sure to support the families "go fund me" page. Can't wait for the irrelevant "results".

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 8:45 am

auntblabby wrote:
In very rare cases, you can have a false-positive result. This means you're not pregnant but the test says you are. You could have a false-positive result if you have blood or protein in your pee. Certain drugs, such as tranquilizers, anticonvulsants, hypnotics, and fertility drugs, could cause false-positive results.

I say test for that to rule all of this out. She could be taking meds that could be giving false positives. If she is telling the truth and the only person she was with was that boy and he can't produce sperm due to his age then I would start treating it as a false positive. Or

Rule the false positive out.

Here is more false positives. https://www.healthline.com/health/pregn ... conditions

I would test for these to.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 9:03 am

I predict that this is all a scam perpetrated by the girl's parents to avoid the shame and disgrace of knowing who the real father is ... that is, IF the girl is actually pregnant.

It would not surprise me at all if the girl has a sudden 'miscarriage' sometime in the near future ...

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 9:52 am

I have to question when the parents will admit that they simply left the girl unattended and too close to the gorilla cage when they took her to the zoo.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 9:58 am

Fnord wrote:
I predict that this is all a scam perpetrated by the girl's parents to avoid the shame and disgrace of knowing who the real father is ... that is, IF the girl is actually pregnant.

It would not surprise me at all if the girl has a sudden 'miscarriage' sometime in the near future ...

Yeah, this looks like a publicity stunt to me. Hopefully, the parents are saving back the money the kids are earning for college. (That's probably even more unlikely than alien impregnation...)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 10:05 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I predict that this is all a scam perpetrated by the girl's parents to avoid the shame and disgrace of knowing who the real father is ... that is, IF the girl is actually pregnant. It would not surprise me at all if the girl has a sudden 'miscarriage' sometime in the near future ...
Yeah, this looks like a publicity stunt to me. Hopefully, the parents are saving back the money the kids are earning for college. (That's probably even more unlikely than alien impregnation...)
Someone else snarked about a "Go Fund Me" page ... it also wouldn't surprise me if one existed or came to exist in the near future...

"Your generous and repeated donations will help us find a cure for our daughter's cancer and support her as-yet-unborn child who was fathered by a 10-year old boy despite all available evidence to the contrary."

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.