Right Wing Terrorist Attack In Hesse

Page 5 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 1:43 am

So I think the next question is whether he was of "sound mind"?

This is the same question non-white Germans will be asking when they or their children step outside of their homes and walk along the Straßen

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 2:18 am

cyberdad wrote:

This is the same question non-white Germans will be asking when they or their children step outside of their homes and walk along the Straßen

If quite the extreme is right we have probably heard the last of it, meaning he's not white so no sense reporting on it further as only non-whites lives are of value in Germany.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 3:16 am

Persephone29 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

If quite the extreme is right we have probably heard the last of it, meaning he's not white so no sense reporting on it further as only non-whites lives are of value in Germany.

All lives matter....yes they do...I'm sure most Germans are decent enough to see that

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 3:23 am

cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

All lives matter....yes they do...I'm sure most Germans are decent enough to see that

Enough to report the truth? I keep checking for updates, but I haven't found anything beyond the initial report before they knew who drove into the parade.

Lely
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Feb 2020, 3:46 am

Persephone29 wrote:

His motive isn't clear yet, doesn't mean our lives have no value. The case is still on the news here in Germany. Just heard about it this morning on the radio. Don't know why you believe it's being brushed aside. Also the guy was a white German and he drove into a crowd of mostly Germans. It wasn't driven by a racist motive, nor was it a hate crime against people of a particular background.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 3:55 am

Carnivals are multicultural events which would be on the Turner diary hitlist.

People forget Anders Breivik and Timothy McVeigh targeted places where they knew most of their victims would be white. The idea is to cause a race war.

Lely
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Feb 2020, 4:05 am

Up the now the police suspects no political motive. The man was already known to the police for other crimes such as trespassing.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 5:15 am

Lely wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

His motive isn't clear yet, doesn't mean our lives have no value. The case is still on the news here in Germany. Just heard about it this morning on the radio. Don't know why you believe it's being brushed aside. Also the guy was a white German and he drove into a crowd of mostly Germans. It wasn't driven by a racist motive, nor was it a hate crime against people of a particular background.

I'm following what I can in international news, not much to be had. Yet, if Donald Trump farts the BBC is all over it. So, you disagree with 'quite the extreme?' His/Her posts are in this thread, the exact opposite of yours.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 5:20 am

cyberdad wrote:
Carnivals are multicultural events which would be on the Turner diary hitlist.

People forget Anders Breivik and Timothy McVeigh targeted places where they knew most of their victims would be white. The idea is to cause a race war.

There will be no race war in the US, the only wars would be between political parties. I can't speak for Germany. It would be unfortunate if it were allowed to get to that point. It would seem more logical to hold everyone to the same laws and be more proactive with every person on the watch lists. An ounce of prevention and all...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 5:27 am

The Turner Diaries were written in the 70s.

Only true radical nuts believe that such a thing as what happened in the Turner Diaries could possibly happen.

And if I hear that many Americans believe this sort of thing is a possibility, I would blow my gasket!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 5:54 am

As with other things, I have only ever seen the left referencing the Turner Diaries.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 6:01 am

The Turner Diaries have been described as being “The Bible of the Radical Right.”

Not even Rush Limbaugh is “radical right.”

Lely
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Feb 2020, 6:09 am

Persephone29 wrote:
Lely wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

I'm following what I can in international news, not much to be had. Yet, if Donald Trump farts the BBC is all over it. So, you disagree with 'quite the extreme?' His/Her posts are in this thread, the exact opposite of yours.

I don't know where I'm saying the opposite.

Their post stated about this case:
1. "the driver wasn't drunk." I didn't say the opposite. I said nothing about it.
2. "He planned it". I didn't say anything about that. I think the poster might have wanted to express that it was no accident.
3. "that's all you find in the media". the poster probably meant that not more background information as to the motive is known, and not that this crime is being swept under the carpet. He's probably hearing about it on the news too. You can all go to German news websites too and will see it there.

Several accounts of witnesses have also been given in the German media. His motive isn't known yet and whether he was under drug influence isn't known either. The police doesn't suspect it to be an extremist attack.

You also wrote this: "If quite the extreme is right we have probably heard the last of it, meaning he's not white so no sense reporting on it further as only non-whites lives are of value in Germany. "
I don't know where you got it from that he's not white. His name is Maurice P., he's a German, and he's from the town he committed the crime in. The picture of him on news articles also shows a white man.
It's also a far stretch to conclude on the basis of the international media not reporting much on the case that only non-white lives are of value in Germany.

Last edited by Lely on 26 Feb 2020, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 6:10 am

Not only a stretch....but ridiculous.

Lely
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Feb 2020, 7:31 am

Persephone29 wrote:
This is a thread about a right wing terrorist. A member who lives in Germany pointed out that Muslim terrorists attack frequently, but the media hides it

That german forum member gave a link on page 1 to undermine his argument of frequent attacks by muslims. I just had a look at the link.
Firstly, the link is dumb. The link leads to some website named sputnik. I looked it up on Wikipedia. It's a Russian news agency. This agency has already spread fake news in the past concerning migrant crimes. For example they made up a rape case of a Russian girl who they said was raped by migrants in Berlin. It's putting out politically motivated fake news and propaganda that has also been used to fuel the beliefs of right wing extremists.
Secondly, the listed crimes on that site are not terrorist attacks or murder. They're sexual molestation, sexual assault, rape, muggings, robberies. Apparently their numbers peak near refugee camps. It's not about frequent terrorist attacks by muslims. If a muslim shoots up a dozen of Germans it will certainly not go unreported. I also have memories of hearing about rape cases on the news, it's not like it's hidden or denied.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 7:50 am

Lely wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Lely wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

I don't know where I'm saying the opposite.

Their post stated about this case:
1. "the driver wasn't drunk." I didn't say the opposite. I said nothing about it.
2. "He planned it". I didn't say anything about that. I think the poster might have wanted to express that it was no accident.
3. "that's all you find in the media". the poster probably meant that not more background information as to the motive is known, and not that this crime is being swept under the carpet. He's probably hearing about it on the news too. You can all go to German news websites too and will see it there.

Several accounts of witnesses have also been given in the German media. His motive isn't known yet and whether he was under drug influence isn't known either. The police doesn't suspect it to be an extremist attack.

You also wrote this: "If quite the extreme is right we have probably heard the last of it, meaning he's not white so no sense reporting on it further as only non-whites lives are of value in Germany. "
I don't know where you got it from that he's not white. His name is Maurice P., he's a German, and he's from the town he committed the crime in. The picture of him on news articles also shows a white man.
It's also a far stretch to conclude on the basis of the international media not reporting much on the case that only non-white lives are of value in Germany.

In that post, yes. That's not his only post.