Right Wing Terrorist Attack In Hesse

Page 4 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 1:48 pm

Ugh, whether it's retaliatory or another WS motivated attack, there's really no excuse for intentionally running over children. Humanity is a never ending source of disappointment.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 4:06 pm

30 injured including the suspect. No motive yet.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 4:34 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Where did I ever say that whites "deserve" it? You should read some of my past posts. I don't have a belief in "white privilege" and all that crap.

What I was doing was emphasizing the fact that the reverse was true----thereby agreeing with your point.

You didn't. I just meant the 'in general' theme that everything whites are involved in, be they on the receiving or giving end is rooted in white supremacy.

I think it could be rooted in fear, greed and selfishness, but not always related to skin color. I don't think what keeps whites away from moving into primarily Middle Eastern countries is skin color. I think it's the idea that there's nothing to covet. And various enterprises that could be lucrative might be shut down by religious laws. So, no point.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 4:35 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

I saw this, just now. I think it's going to be the same motive as the Hesse shooting.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Shabrem
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Feb 2020, 6:37 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Where did I ever say that whites "deserve" it? You should read some of my past posts. I don't have a belief in "white privilege" and all that crap.

What I was doing was emphasizing the fact that the reverse was true----thereby agreeing with your point.

You didn't. I just meant the 'in general' theme that everything whites are involved in, be they on the receiving or giving end is rooted in white supremacy.

You merely presented a question for consideration. I do that all the time, also.

Shabrem
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Feb 2020, 6:40 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I saw this, just now. I think it's going to be the same motive as the Hesse shooting.

Copycat crimes are common, so terrorism is very possible. Time will tell.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 6:47 pm

Sorry about that, Persephone. I misinterpreted your question. I thought you were putting me with those people who believe that whites should feel guilty just for being white.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 8:30 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sorry about that, Persephone. I misinterpreted your question. I thought you were putting me with those people who believe that whites should feel guilty just for being white.

No problem!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2020, 8:56 pm

I'm arriving late to this conversation, so this point may have already been made:
No, this mass murder doesn't implicate all whites. Nor does it even implicate all white nationalists. Only one social misfit white nationalist did this. That said, there are plenty of others on social media and Yahoo News comment pages have been defending, or at least trying to explain the murders, and coming up with what-aboutisms to somehow lessen the killer's guilt.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2020, 1:26 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I'm arriving late to this conversation, so this point may have already been made:
No, this mass murder doesn't implicate all whites. Nor does it even implicate all white nationalists. Only one social misfit white nationalist did this. That said, there are plenty of others on social media and Yahoo News comment pages have been defending, or at least trying to explain the murders, and coming up with what-aboutisms to somehow lessen the killer's guilt.

The German authorities have identified 12,700 individuals across Germany who require surveillance who are just as likely to act on some type of Turner diary manifesto just waiting for the opportunity to unleash.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2020, 1:54 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The German authorities have identified 12,700 individuals across Germany who require surveillance who are just as likely to act on some type of Turner diary manifesto just waiting for the opportunity to unleash.

I assume this guy somehow got through the net.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2020, 2:36 am

As with all types of terrorism the perpetrators can't be watched 24hrs. That's why Germany is technically unsafe and should issue travel warnings for non-Germans.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2020, 4:42 am

Volkmarsen attack: 52 injured after car drives into carnival crowd

Quote:
The number of people confirmed as injured after a car ploughed into a carnival crowd in western Germany has risen to 52, police say.

Eighteen of those hurt in Monday's incident are children. In total 35 people remain in hospital.
A 29-year-old German citizen was arrested on suspicion of attempted homicide in the town of Volkmarsen.

Police say the motive is unclear. Der Spiegel says the suspect was drunk at the time, although this is unconfirmed.
Frankfurt police chief Gerhard Bereswill said there had been a second arrest in Volksmaren, but did not say how the person was connected.

The person arrested was filming behind the car at the time, German media report.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2020, 2:06 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Der Spiegel says the suspect was drunk at the time, although this is unconfirmed.

He wasn't drunk (!) and did plan this. 61 people were injured 20 children among them. Thats all you find about it the media.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2020, 2:45 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Der Spiegel says the suspect was drunk at the time, although this is unconfirmed.

He wasn't drunk (!) and did plan this. 61 people were injured 20 children among them. Thats all you find about it the media.

Well, it was the day before "Fat Tuesday" (today), tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. Can we safely assume it's targeting the season of Lent in the Catholic religion? Or is that racist?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2020, 2:56 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Well, it was the day before "Fat Tuesday" (today), tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. Can we safely assume it's targeting the season of Lent in the Catholic religion? Or is that racist?

He was not drunk but being under the influence of other drugs has not been ruled out. He is too injured to be questioned ATM.