Multiple fatalities in Milwaukee mass shooting

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 5:36 pm

Reports: Multiple fatalities in rampage at Molson Coors plant in Milwaukee

Quote:
Seven people were killed including a gunman during a shooting rampage at the Molson Coors Brewing campus in Milwaukee, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Employees were notified by email that an active shooter was in or near the second-floor stairwell of the sprawling factory’s Building 4, the Journal Sentinel said.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 11:42 pm

6 Dead, Including Gunman, in Shooting at Molson Coors Brewing Co. in Milwaukee

Quote:
Police said the gunman is a 51-year-old Milwaukee man who died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The identities of those who passed away will be released at a later time, Police Chief Alfonso Morales said.

No other individuals were reported injured in the shooting.

According to a senior law enforcement official briefed on the situation, the gunman was an employee who was recently fired from the facility returned to the scene in the 4000 block of West State Street in Milwaukee and opened fire.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 1:16 am

Looks like the NRA hunger games are on again where contestants are any random member of the public.

As long as guns are awash in the US people are going to die...can't be more simple than that..

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 7:55 am

Yep, another tragedy where a bunch of inanimate objects took over some poor man's mind and made him go on a spree killing and then take his own Life. Curse these particular objects and their obvious culpability!

Brehus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Feb 2020, 1:34 pm

Watch the gun control nuts will act like they know what's best for everyone and want to punish everyone that has never did anything wrong and take away their guns because there is a slight chance you might be the next crazy that is as about as dumb as saying hey we are going to take your car away because there is a slight chance thst that you might be the next person who gets drunk and drives down the interstate the wrong way and kill someone.

Democracy is freedom, Communism is tyranny

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 8:14 pm

5 Milwaukee shooting victims identified, suspected gunman was 17-year electrician at brewery

Quote:
Milwaukee authorities have identified the five victims who were killed by a co-worker during a shooting rampage at the Molson Coors Beverage Co. campus Wednesday, and they also identified the suspected gunman who died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The victims are Jesus Valle Jr., 33, of Milwaukee; Gennady Levshetz, 61, of Mequon; Trevor Wetselaar, 33, of Milwaukee; Dana Walk, 57, of Delafield, and 50-year-old Dale Hudson of Waukesha.

During a news briefing on Thursday, Molson Coors CEO Gavin Hattersley said they were powerhouse operators, machinists and electricians.

"But more importantly, they were husbands, they were fathers and they were friends," Hattersley said. "They were part of the fabric of our company and our community and we will miss them terribly."

Milwaukee police identified the suspected shooter as Anthony N. Ferrill, 51, who worked for the brewing giant for 17 years as an electrician. Police Chief Alfonso Morales did not release a motive for the killings, but the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel said Ferrill had a long-running feud with another co-worker that erupted just before the shooting.

A co-worker told the newspaper that Ferrill believed he was being discriminated against because he was African-American. The source said he frequently watched movies on his phone during the day, leading to disputes between him and another electrician, who was one of Wednesday's victims.

At one point, the pair accused each other of stealing tools and tampering with computer equipment in their respected offices, the paper said.

Ferrill also believed co-workers bugged a computer inside his home and moved chairs around, the paper reported. The Milwaukee Police Department and the city did not respond to messa