Woman calls cops another Black Jogger

Page 3 of 70 [ 1117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 70  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2020, 8:33 pm

I wouldn’t want her to get blackballed from another job should she really feel repentant for her actions.

Why would the guy have done anything to the dog? That defies common sense.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2020, 8:37 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wouldn’t want her to get blackballed from another job should she really feel repentant for her actions.

He says he carries dog bones around to antagonize off-lease dog owners this way.

He lures dogs away from their owners.

I don't know the extend of what he does.

However, this seems to border on criminal.

After he makes the statement, "You won't like what I will do", and he's luring your dog away.

That's scary.

Be the hero of your life.

Last edited by TheRobotLives on 26 May 2020, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2020, 8:38 pm

The guy has some high flying corporate job, I doubt he would have done anything to the pooch

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2020, 8:39 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:

huh?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2020, 8:45 pm

The guy seems to be a bit of a fanatic about enforcing leash laws.

But what the woman said could have gotten him arrested—and it would have been her word against his. And, in most instances, without video evidence, it’s the woman who would have been believed.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2020, 8:48 pm

cyberdad wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:

huh?

He threatens, "you won't like what I will do", and he was using dog bones to lure the dog away from its owner for some unknown purpose.

Last edited by TheRobotLives on 26 May 2020, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2020, 8:49 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
The guy seems to be a bit of a fanatic about enforcing leash laws.

But what the woman said could have gotten him arrested—and it would have been her word against his. And, in most instances, without video evidence, it’s the woman who would have been believed.

My guess is he started recording more as a cya move than to be weird, even though therobot seems to think filming for this reason is just as weird as voyeurism.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2020, 8:52 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:

huh?

He threatens, "you won't like what I will do", and he was using dog bones to lure the dog away from its owner for some unknown purpose.

Why was he carrying dog bones?

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2020, 9:38 pm

cyberdad wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:

huh?

Why was he carrying dog bones?

He said he carries them to antagonize off-leash people.

If a dog is off-leash then he can lure it away with a bone.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2020, 10:17 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
He said he carries them to antagonize off-leash people.

If a dog is off-leash then he can lure it away with a bone.

Well that's nuts, no room for eccentric black folk in NY :wink:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 2:44 am

I bet he recorded her only because he did it to protect himself in case she called the cops on him claiming he was harassing or threatening her and he was correct. That is white privilege there because we don't need to film ourselves confronting someone.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 2:51 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
I don't understand how recording a video equates to threatening someone's life.

Either the woman has anxiety so she fears random strangers approaching her and confronting her or she is a racist s**thead.

Since she had to say "black man" I would guess she is racist because does she describe white people as "Sir, there is a white haired man harassing me" or "There is a fat white haired man harassing me" or of course "There is a skinny blonde haired blue eyed woman harassing me."

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 2:54 am

League_Girl wrote:

Since she had to say "black man"

She wanted to trigger the cops

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 4:42 am

It’s not the dog’s fault he/she is off leash.

Why seek to trigger the dog?

The guy seems like some sort of fanatic.

Still, the woman shouldn’t have risked the guy getting arrested for something he didn’t do.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 5:54 am

TheRobotLives wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

He says he carries dog bones around to antagonize off-lease dog owners this way.

He lures dogs away from their owners.

I don't know the extend of what he does.

After he makes the statement, "You won't like what I will do", and he's luring your dog away.

That's scary.

Yeah that’s weird
Imagine if some guy like I carry around candy to lure kids away from their parents when I see kids misbehaving.
So he carries treats to lure and kidnap people’s dogs?
That’s super weird and if someone tried to do that to my pets I’d tell them to get the f**k away and I’d call the police.

I was on the guys side originally but this is just wrong and creepy.

He should just keep walking and call the cops on her.
He’s taking the law into his own hands much like the guys who shot that jogger.
I keep to my self when out. I see people break laws I don’t film them or try to stop them.
Fox don’t need drama. Fox don’t want to get attacked and hurt. If it isn’t hurting me or anyone else it won’t my business

Last edited by sly279 on 27 May 2020, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:02 am

League_Girl wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
I don't understand how recording a video equates to threatening someone's life.

Either the woman has anxiety so she fears random strangers approaching her and confronting her or she is a racist s**thead.

Since she had to say "black man" I would guess she is racist because does she describe white people as "Sir, there is a white haired man harassing me" or "There is a fat white haired man harassing me" or of course "There is a skinny blonde haired blue eyed woman harassing me."

If he did say kill her the police would only have her description to go off of, like it or not the color of ones skin is a major description.

Say a man broke into my house and ran away I’d be like he was a whit guy, about 6’ tall wearing red jacket. If I was just like he’s a tall man, well that doesn’t really narrow it down any. Cops show up there’s loads of tall men in the park. Probably half or less are black. So saying a African man narrows down, it’s not racist.
That’s like saying I’m racist for saying you know that black actor from iRobot. Will Smith is black, and most people would be like oh you mean will Smith.

So yes your example of There is a skinny blonde haired blue eyed woman harassing me is exactly what your should tell 911. Give as many details as possible. Most the time when people are calling 911 for violent attack they be dead or unconscious hen police alive and that description is the only chance police have to catch the bad person.

I took security training and they said over and over descriptions with as much detail as possible otherwise it’s useless.

So is it racist when black people call police saying a white guy is threatening me or a white guy is blocking my truck.

Really annoys me when people be like how daring you describe that person by their legal described race that’s racist.