Woman calls cops another Black Jogger

Page 8 of 47 [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 47  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 10:43 pm

auntblabby wrote:
central park sillysally was bearing false witness against an innocent man. such deceitful people are sociopaths IMHO. she did the guy a favor by revealing her true evil self to him, that is a real gift in these times of universal deceit, it is a gift to be able to truly know one's enemies.

Yeah I prefer Central Park Sally to Karen....the dude christian writes for a living but couldn't write a proper meme

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 11:21 pm

cyberdad wrote:
You might have missed the the fact the police have not intervened because no crime was committed. All of this extra information you are providing is now irrelevant

That's what this wannabee park ranger doesn't get.

She didn't beak any "dog-off-lease" law.

Laws are subjectively enforced, not absolute.

She had a small dog, and wasn't bothering anyone.

A police officer going by probably could care less about her dog off leash.

Be the hero of your life.

Last edited by TheRobotLives on 27 May 2020, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I love belko61
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 11:33 pm

Many of you miss the point...she cried wolf in the most inappropriate and unethical way. What she did could have potentially gotten that man arrested, or worse, if things had escalated. She is a terrible example of a human being.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 11:34 pm

I love belko61 wrote:
Many of you miss the point...she cried wolf in the most inappropriate and unethical way. What she did could have potentially gotten that man arrested, or worse, if things had escalated. She is a terrible example of a human being.

and her supporters seem to be cut from the very same antisocial cloth.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 11:40 pm

I love belko61 wrote:

He should be arrested for his own good.

He's likely to get hurt.

1. He approaches strangers in a park.
2. He commands them to do stuff.
3. He starts filming them.
4. He threatens them.
5. He gives pets food without permission, or without knowing the pet's medical condition(s).
6. He lures their pets away.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 11:50 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I love belko61 wrote:

Personal attacks are frowned on at this site. :( :( :( :( :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 11:54 pm

pointing out long-KNOWN injustice, long KNOWN behaviors, committed by a long-known entity, is not a personal attack. that is not the same thing as saying "your so and so wears combat boots." i won't refer to you in any way in any of my postings, how 'bout you do the same?

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 12:07 am

auntblabby wrote:

auntblabby wrote:
pointing out long-KNOWN injustice, long KNOWN behaviors, committed by a long-known entity, is not a personal attack. that is not the same thing as saying "your so and so wears combat boots." i won't refer to you in any way in any of my postings, how 'bout you do the same?

For educational purposes …

1. You suggested *her supporters*, presumably, people on this topic that defend her actions, are anti-social. That is a direct personal attack.

2, You also appear to have violated a lesser known rule that you cannot make people group generalizations (all people in group X are Y, see mod skillpaddle if you need clarification). You appear to be claiming that the group of "her supporters" are "antisocial". This is in the form of (people group X are Y).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 12:13 am

bearing false witness against an innocent man is not what i'd call PRO-social. what that woman did is public, to support bearing false witness is not pro-social. if we can't trust each other to not bear false witness against one, that is not a tenable kind of society. if i can't even tell the truth about something so BLATANT, what am i doing here on WP?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 12:18 am

TheRobotLives wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
You might have missed the the fact the police have not intervened because no crime was committed. All of this extra information you are providing is now irrelevant

That's what this wannabee park ranger doesn't get.

She didn't beak any "dog-off-lease" law.

Laws are subjectively enforced, not absolute.

She had a small dog, and wasn't bothering anyone.

A police officer going by probably could care less about her dog off leash.

If she had called the police and said that a man was filming her and her dog and is trying to lure her dog then she is entitled to do that. Notice she didn't pull her camera because it shows her dog running around off leash.

She knew she did the wrong thing....lets go through her mistakes
1. She called 911 which is an abuse of this service
2. Her emergency was not an an emergency
3. She was on video threatening to say that the jogger was threatening her , her dog and was a black male

The third point was crucial when she saw the video was uploaded she immediately contacted the News station to claim she felt threatened in a bid to save her reputation because she knew very well she lied to use police force to apprehend and prosecute the jogger. Had the police arrested Christian Cooper (as she hoped) then she would have probably done a "Carolyn Bryan" (the woman who fabricated a story to get teenager Emmett Till lynched).

As far as the guy is concerned the police hve decided no crime was committed. Do you have evidence for a court that could prosecute him?

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 12:31 am

In my state of Michigan, what he did is illegal.

"In Michigan, it is a criminal offense to use any device to record, obtain, use or share communications, whether they’re wire, oral or electronic, without the consent of all contributing parties".
https://recordinglaw.com/party-two-part ... ding-laws/

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 12:33 am

it is a MORAL failing to bear false witness. it is a MORAL failing to support the bearing of false witness, there is nothing more corrosive to social cohesion than that.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 12:41 am

TheRobotLives wrote:
In my state of Michigan, what he did is illegal.

"In Michigan, it is a criminal offense to use any device to record, obtain, use or share communications, whether they’re wire, oral or electronic, without the consent of all contributing parties".
https://recordinglaw.com/party-two-part ... ding-laws/

Yeah but this happened in NY though.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 12:42 am

cyberdad wrote:

She knew she did the wrong thing....lets go through her mistakes
1. She called 911 which is an abuse of this service
2. Her emergency was not an an emergency
3. She was on video threatening to

She made mistakes for sure.

Hindsight is 20/20.

I am not even sure the best course of action if someone tries to film you.

Know the law is the first thing.

Remain calm, and silent is probably good too.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 12:43 am

auntblabby wrote:
it is a MORAL failing to bear false witness. it is a MORAL failing to support the bearing of false witness, there is nothing more corrosive to social cohesion than that.

More accusation without explanation.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 12:43 am

auntblabby wrote:

I think this is very relevant - how come so many of these women get away with making false claims about black people and are not prosecuted for abusing the 911 phone service? or for a hate crime?