Woman calls cops another Black Jogger

Page 6 of 47 [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 47  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:25 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
I still think using the words "I am going to do something you won't like" is too broadly worded to claim it was a threat of bodily harm.

That's his fault for making a threat that can be interpreted broadly.

By "something you won't like" he could have meant simply cursing her out or any number of nonviolent acts.

He then tried to steal her dog.

But good to know I can walk around threating women as long as it’s broad

Hey women give me a kiss or I’ll do something you won’t like.
It’s not a threat just ask bravo5150

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:29 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don’t see any indication that the guy wanted to steal the lady’s dog.

What have I done for you to curse at me?

Cursing is not taken seriously enough these days.

He was using bones to lure it to him. He cares bones just for doing that. It’s reasonable to asume what he’d done after luring the dog to him as it’s the only result. If he didn’t want to steal it and turn it into the pound he’d have no other reason to lure dogs to him.
Just like a guy at a playground carrying candy to lure kids to him is probably going kidnaped them.
Having candy to lure kids is all the police would need to arrest said guy.

I’m cursing cause your being so ridiculous. I don’t think if the guy was white yiud he defending him so it seems it’s all about the color of his skin.

I hope one day he does this s**t to a guy and gets his ass beat. My friend is 7’ tall and he would beat the guys ass for trying to lure his dog with bones.

I’m more like a woman so I’d called the cops too. Most guys wouldn’t and would have punched th guy and said stay away from my dog.

I’m done cause this is racist but nit in the way the thread title means.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:32 pm

You don’t recall me saying the woman should be left alone by the media, do you?

Black and white thinking is not the way to go.

There is no “racism against white people” here.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:36 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
I don't understand how recording a video equates to threatening someone's life.

Either the woman has anxiety so she fears random strangers approaching her and confronting her or she is a racist shithead.

In NYC it is quite reasonable to be more than a little anxious about some random stranger approaching you confronting you and trying to lure your dog away.

Unleashed dogs make me very anxious I try get away as far from them as possible but don't run because they are faster than me and that type of thing temps them. Try to lure them WTF!

My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person. - Sara Luterman

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:43 pm

To me it seems right of her to call the cops. She isn't a guy who is able to beat him up for filming and threatening her. Do you really like such kind of behaviour of guys? Or only if they are black? :roll:

Last edited by quite an extreme on 27 May 2020, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:45 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
To me it seems right of her to call the cops. She isn't a guy who is able to beat him up for filming and threatening her. Do you really like such kind of behaviour of guys once they are just black? :roll:

Are you saying that it is ok to heat someone up for filming you?

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:52 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:

Why not? In Germany it's even illegal to film people if you aren't allowed to do. But I guess I wouldn't like to waste my time with waiting for the cops and dealing with shitty lawyers afterwards. :twisted:

Last edited by quite an extreme on 27 May 2020, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:55 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You don’t recall me saying the woman should be left alone by the media, do you?

Black and white thinking is not the way to go.

There is no “racism against white people” here.

If a black person wasn’t involved no one here would car, it’d never made the media.
The racism is this only matters cause the guy was black. If a white guy did this people would instantly side with the woman. But cause it’s a black man they ignore his wrong doings. To treat someone different cause they black is racism.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:56 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Why not? In Germany it's even illegal to film people if you aren't allowed to do. But I guess I wouldn't like to wast my time with waiting for the cops and dealing with shitty lawyers afterwards. :twisted:

This happened in NYC, not Germany, filming in public without permission is ok. It is only filming in areas where one has an expectation of privacy that is prohibited without consent. The woman was in the middle of a public park, not a latrine, so the guy was in bounds for the states legally.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 6:59 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Why not? In Germany it's even illegal to film people if you aren't allowed to do. But I guess I wouldn't like to waste my time with waiting for the cops and dealing with shitty lawyers afterwards. :twisted:

It’s illegal to film or record people without their permission here too. Unless they’re a public employee on the job.
I can film a uniformed police officer, I can’t just film some random woman.
If I was to start filming a woman in public she could call the police and I’d be arrested.

But in the world of social media’s bullying isn’t the form of filming people then outing it on social media is the new norm. It’s called cyber bullying.

But there’s no point they only defending the guy cause of his skin color. If he’d been white they wouldn’t be defending him. If I’d done what this guy done they’d be attacking me over it.
I’m 6’3 and big if I was to tell a woman do do what I say or I’ll do something she won’t like. Most would agree she’s well with in her rights to feel threatened and call the police on me.
It’s a race issue but nit one of the woman who called.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 7:02 pm

sly279 wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

It’s illegal to film or record people without their permission here too. Unless they’re a public employee on the job.
If I was to start filming a woman in public she could call the police and I’d be arrested.

But in the world of social media’s bullying isn’t the form of filming people then outing it on social media is the new norm. It’s called cyber bullying.

But there’s no point they only defending the guy cause of his skin color. If he’d been white they wouldn’t be defending him. If I’d done what this guy done they’d be attacking me over it.
I’m 6’3 and big if I was to tell a woman do do what I say or I’ll do something she won’t like. Most would agree she’s well with in her rights to feel threatened and call the police on me.

Had he of not started recording her she would have gotten away with her attempt to use the police as a weapon against the man because they'd take her word over his every single day of the year.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 7:05 pm

sly279 wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Wrong sly, it has to do with the location, not the person. You can film in public places without permission. If you don't believe me, ask a store manager. They film everyone in stores, except for in dressing rooms and toilet areas. They don't ask you to sign a consent form before you come in the door, they simply put a sign up warning you you are on camera.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 7:08 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
sly279 wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Had he of not started recording her she would have gotten away with her attempt to use the police as a weapon against the man because they'd take her word over his every single day of the year.

Had he not recorded or tried to lure her dog she wouldn’t have called the police.
Funny how that works.
Funny how he only started recording after he made the threat.

Funny still how no one will answer my role reversal questions. Why probably cause they know if the races were reversed they’d defend the woman. Just like probably if it was two white people they wouldn’t even care.

All he had to do was leave her the f**k alone.
You know what I’d do if someone’s like if you don’t leave me alone I’ll call the cops? I’d leave them the f**k Alone. But I’m not a Karen who thinks it’s my job to enforce the laws or rules on others. I see people break laws and rules every day I don’t do s**t. It’s not my responsibility to stop jay walkers, litters, peiple disboeying traffic laws. Etc. shop lifters, people possible staking out the house next door.

This guy is no different then the son and father other then he didn’t carry a gun. He’s takin the law into his own hands.
People should just mind their own freaking business and leave others alone.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 7:10 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Wrong sly, it has to do with the location, not the person. You can film in public places without permission. If you don't believe me, ask a store manager. They film everyone in stores, except for in dressing rooms and toilet areas. They don't ask you to sign a consent form before you come in the door, they simply put a sign up warning you you are on camera.

So I can go to park and film all the pretty women? Pretty sure he’d call the cops on me. What’s your name and address so I can have the police call you to tell them it’s legal?
Stores are private business who you consent to filing in order to shop there. Streets and such aren’t private business. Don’t believe me? Go the to park and start filming women and see how fast the cops show up.

That’s why when people call you they say “ this call will be recorded if you wish to continue you consent to the recording” they can’t just record you

Don’t bother replying though I won’t be reading your posts anymore.

Last edited by sly279 on 27 May 2020, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 7:13 pm

He’ll I can’t even go to parks. Cause a single guy at park can only be up to no good :/

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2020, 7:16 pm

Can you substantiate this claim about him attempting to lure her dog? I haven't seen that claim in any news article so far.