Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 8:31 am

President Donald Trump encouraged voters to cast two ballots on Wednesday while in North Carolina, suggesting that this would test the system to see if it is robust against such illegal acts.  However, such a "test" would itself be a crime, and it’s possible that the president’s open encouragement for others to commit voter was a criminal act on its own.

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote", the president said.  "If it isn't tabulated, they’ll be able to vote."

"That's the way it is", he added.  "And that's what they should do."

The president is urging you to commit a felony -- one for which YOU, though not he, could actually get prosecuted.  Be careful whom you listen to for advice about how to conduct yourself during this election.

Source:
This News Article.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 8:34 am

Curious...is the mere attempt to vote twice a felony, or would you actually have to be successful?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 8:48 am

It is incitement. But is it encouraging imminent law breaking? If it does not it is protected speech.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 11:21 am

So, what else is new for Trumpty Dumpty, that tre45onous sumb!tch? Personally, Biden is just as bad, although not to the level of Herr Drumpf. :help:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 11:24 am

Meistersinger wrote:
So, what else is new for Trumpty Dumpty, that tre45onous sumb!tch? Personally, Biden is just as bad, although not to the level of Herr Drumpf.
The difference between Biden and Trump is the difference between four years of nausea and four years of projectile vomiting.

:eew: In my humble opinion, of course.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 11:42 am

Fnord wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:
So, what else is new for Trumpty Dumpty, that tre45onous sumb!tch? Personally, Biden is just as bad, although not to the level of Herr Drumpf.
The difference between Biden and Trump is the difference between four years of nausea and four years of projectile vomiting.

Like that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 2:42 pm

Fnord wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:

No explosive diarrhea?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 3:28 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:

No explosive diarrhea?

That happens when any politician opens their mouth.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 5:56 pm

I'm starting to give up hope. :cry: