Page 1 of 18 [ 282 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 6:45 pm

If you want to know how the mobs got whipped up to smash Jewish shop windows on Kristallnacht; if you want to know how the mobs got whipped up to burn Kulak farms; if you want to know how the mobs got whipped up to beat people with glasses in Mao's China; if you want to know how the mobs got whipped up to hack Tutsis to death — all you have to do is look at the American Left over the last three days and the Media Mob they created to attack the Covington high school boys.

Everyone who piled on this story, including people on WP, should get off the net for a while and examine themselves and their own profound moral corruption.

YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO HOW THE MEDIA TRIED RUINING THE LIVES OF INNOCENT TEENAGERS

-The media smelled blood when a video seemingly showed a group of teenage boys bullying an older Native American protester.

-Newer videos showed that the protester had actually approached the students, who were also receiving slurs shouted by a group of radical activists.

-The media’s misleading reports happened at a time when the students were facing death threats.

Just mere days after BuzzFeed News dropped its hotly disputed report accusing President Donald Trump of obstruction of justice, the media decided to pick a new target: a group of teenage Catholic high school boys.

On Friday, a group of male students from Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky found themselves in the middle of a media firestorm after an initial video gave the impression that they had mobbed a Native American protester. Media figures, still reeling from the wave of criticism following the BuzzFeed News fiasco, smelled blood.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/21/medi ... teenagers/

There Are Four Lights!

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 7:06 pm

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 7:25 pm

There Are Four Lights!

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 7:30 pm

^ My new response every time I feel the urge to respond to political BS that bugs the hell out of me. :D

I will keep posting this until I learn to ignore politics. ;)

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 11:13 pm

It would be quite the irony if this causes a wave of maga hat wearing throughout high schools across the country.

For greater shock value wearing maga hats and smiling at people.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 11:19 pm

Earlier today, on TV, CNN showed the new video, and explained it appeared the Indian guy instigated it.

They also said "adults were calling the students names".

They also showed how Congressman Massie praised the kids for trying to diffuse this Indian guy's taunts.

Here is Massie praising them for their courage in diffusing the Indian guy.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n ... 634130002/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBSwdZL

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 11:30 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
They also said "adults were calling the students names".

One aspect of the Covington controversy has received very little coverage, let alone condemnation: the outright racism, homophobia, and anti-Semitism of the (very small) black-nationalist group confronting the teenagers. If you watch the nearly two-hour YouTube video, filmed by a man who seems to be a member of the Black Israelites, you will see the black men, all adult, hurling insult after insult at the students, for well over an hour. It seems accidental that the students and the black nationalists are at the same spot on the mall — the former waiting for their buses back to Kentucky and the latter staging a small demonstration.

The students are called “hyenas,” “dogs,” “white crackers,” and “fa***t.” They are ridiculed for being lice-ridden and told to “to back to Europe where you come from.” One man says he can tell by looking in the students’ eyes that they will be “school shooters.” They are the “product of sodomy.” We hear that black Jesus is coming back to kick the “white crackers’ ass.” This black Christ is not like the image of Jesus the boys supposedly hold — that Jesus is a “fa***t child molester.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/b ... t-bigotry/

There Are Four Lights!

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 11:31 pm

I've always wanted to go to Europe. :heart:

enz
Veteran
Veteran

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 11:59 pm

From a major film producer (Beauty and the Beast, Twilight), to teenage boys:

There Are Four Lights!

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 12:06 am

More like moral outrage, tempered by facts revealed over time. Not quite the same thing as violent racist bigotry. But if those kids were so innocent, the diocese would not have apologized. They are not innocent.

kristallnacht? Really?
Shame on you.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 12:08 am

I wished that veteran would have wiped that sh!t-eatin' patronizing grin off that punk's face. :x

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 12:33 am

I gotta get in on this, but I'm going OG with mine:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 12:35 am

The deliberate, coordinated, trained tactics of the fascist left.

Leftist Activism 101: Get in someone’s face and then play victim for the cameras

The recent interaction in DC between high school students (one in particular) and an older activist who is Native American reminded me of a warning I once received from a colleague as to how I needed to prepare myself if I ever was in a hostile crowd or confronted.

A classic leftist/occupy activist tactic, I was warned, was to confront a target and immediately start screaming that the target was being aggressive even though that was not true.

Unsuspecting people in the vicinity would not start recording the incident until there was this commotion. The videographers accompanying the provocateur also would edit the video to start when the provocateur started screaming. The target, not knowing what was about to happen, would not be prepared for it, and might even take the bait, such as in pushing the person away physically.

Regardless of what the target did or didn’t do, you would have video of the innocent target being portrayed as the aggressor, and the provocateur portrayed as the victim.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/01/l ... e-cameras/

There Are Four Lights!

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 12:46 am

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 12:53 am

enz wrote:
https://youtu.be/MjV7EDuL21M