Opposing Armed militias demonstrating in Louisville

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 10:41 am

Armed militias are expected to hold demonstrations in Louisville today - Live Updates

Quote:
Several militia groups are expected to hold armed demonstrations in downtown Louisville on Saturday.

The NFAC, which is a Black militia that stands for "Not F**king Around Coalition," announced Sunday that the group would be coming to Louisville the following weekend to demand justice for Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old Black woman who was fatally shot by police.

In response to the NFAC's announcement, the Three Percenters, a far-right militia group, announced later in the week that it will have "boots on the ground" in Louisville.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 2:10 pm

Louisville protests descend into chaos when armed protester accidentally shoots members of his group, injuring 3

Quote:
Gunshots erupted during a planned protest in Louisville, Ky. Saturday, and three members of the heavily armed militia group, “Not F---ing Around Coalition” (NFAC), were injured by shots fired from one of their own members gun, police told Fox News.

The shooting took place near Baxter Square Park around 1 p.m. and all of the victims were transported to the University of Louisville Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, the Louisville Metro Police Department told Fox News.

Protesters ducked behind cars and scattered to flee the area, a reporter from WHAS11 wrote on Twitter.

One of the members of the NFAC spoke to throngs of protesters and said “we had a little accident, it happens,” the reporter said.

Earlier in the day, officers from the LMPD were on high alert, aware of the possibility of violence from highly armed militants dressed in all black--many of whom are not from Kentucky-- claiming they are defending the Constitution and decrying the death of Breonna Taylor.

The Louisville organization of Black Lives Matter has distanced itself from the coalition, accusing the armed group of being “outside agitators," WDRB reported.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 2:27 pm

Loooolz. Sorry see humor. But if you knew what the 3 % s are about , they would be mostly in their earnest most bravest way be. Just cleaning up garbage after any demostration. Or making sure everyone attending had plenty of
Food and water during such demostrations, as have read on this group they are more likely to be private disaster relief people . From my personAl experiences ..

where ever you go ,there you are