Political insider explains voter fraud

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2020, 12:42 am

Quote:
A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

“An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the tipster said. “It could be enough to flip states.”

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

“There is no race in New Jersey — from City Council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” the tipster said. “I worked on a fire commissioner’s race in Burlington County. The smaller the race the easier it is to do.”

A Bernie Sanders die-hard with no horse in the presidential race, he said he felt compelled to come forward in the hope that states would act now to fix the glaring security problems present in mail-in ballots.

Source: https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 12:33 am

Considering that Republicans get elected in majority Republican areas, and Democrats get elected in majority Democrat areas where there is voting by mail, I have to ask how legit this guy is. I just don't buy it.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 12:44 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Considering that Republicans get elected in majority Republican areas, and Democrats get elected in majority Democrat areas where there is voting by mail, I have to ask how legit this guy is. I just don't buy it.

How did they become majority Democrat areas?

He also mentions methods used other than mail-in, but mail-in is much easier.

It also covered primaries, I believe, where it would also have an impact with less possibility of standing out.

And if it happens like this in "safe" areas, what effect could these similar methods have in "swing" areas?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 12:51 am

Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

It also covered primaries, I believe, where it would also have an impact with less possibility of standing out.

And if it happens like this in "safe" areas, what effect could these similar methods have in "swing" areas?

So you're suggesting that areas can only become majority Democrat when there is cheating? I'll remind you Republicans have used voter disenfranchisement and gerrymandering to win elections.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 12:58 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

So you're suggesting that areas can only become majority Democrat when there is cheating? I'll remind you Republicans have used voter disenfranchisement and gerrymandering to win elections.

That was as an example, based on the belief that the person interviewed\article was about was a Democrat and had been doing this in Democrat areas.

It's also possible this happens in other areas, Democrat, Rebublican, or swing.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 1:28 am

Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

That was as an example, based on the belief that the person interviewed\article was about was a Democrat and had been doing this in Democrat areas.

It's also possible this happens in other areas, Democrat, Rebublican, or swing.

Government investigations have turned up no such cheating through the mail. I don't know this credentials, but I have to question who and what he is what he says.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 2:29 am

The biggest problem in the US is that people have to register to vote, which is a barrier that likely depresses turnout.

In Denmark, everyone eligible to vote *automatically* gets a ballot by mail for municipal, county and national elections.

Oh, and everyone can use mail-in-ballots.

So, how well does Denmark do compared to the US when it comes to electoral integrity?
https://www.electoralintegrityproject.c ... tions-2017

… nuff said.

The different approaches to voting problems in the US and Denmark can also be illustrated by a different point: After the 2019 elections in Denmark there were concerns about the low turnout…

… After all, it was only 84,5 percent...