Obama still targeted at Trump Rallies

Page 2 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2020, 8:39 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:
Obama led the most corrupt administration in American history. Him and his minions need to answer for their wrongdoing.

Examples, please.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 12:06 am

A slight over-generalisation

reminds me of a witch hunt

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 12:48 am

cyberdad wrote:
A slight over-generalisation

reminds me of a witch hunt

That's exactly what all this is.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 8:42 am

It's more like, "Don't look at the murders I've committed until you've examined that person's parking tickets!"

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 6:02 pm

It's good to know I can drop in anytime and the same circle jerk is still going on.

Who hates Trump? "Me, me, ME, mE!"

:roll:

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 6:17 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
It's good to know I can drop in anytime and the same circle jerk is still going on.

I don't hate him, I am more curious what's going on inside the heads of Trump supporters who "group think"

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 6:42 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

I don't hate him, I am more curious what's going on inside the heads of Trump supporters who "group think"

It could also be argued (equally validly) that those against him also "group think" - How many still go along with things like the "fine people" claim, for example.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 6:43 pm

Brictoria wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

It could also be argued (equally validly) that those against him also "group think" - How many still go along with things like the "fine people" claim, for example.

Valid argument although the anti-Trump camp are hardly a united front

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 7:27 pm

There are a few potential reasons I can think of for this focus still being present:
* "Retaliation" for attacks on himself from Mr Obama in public as part of his (very late) endorsement for Mr Biden.
* Policies still in place which he had been unable to have revoked\erased (hostile "house" preventing required changes) which his supporters want removed.
* Reminder of what could happen should the other party get in, based on what occurrred during Mr Obama's time as President.
* Linking Mr Obama with the "spying" which occurred under his government on Mr Trump's campaign and that continued under his government.

The emphasis is increased when it can also be considered an additional line of attack on Mr Biden through his association with Mr Obama, helping to associate all these points (and others, quite likely) with him, particularly when Mr Biden is taking a "small target" approach with minimal public interaction or (unscripted) Q&A sessions with journalists.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 8:30 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Obama still targeted at Trump Rallies.
Trumpsters are still living in the past.

Most of the current GOP is trying to bring back the social climate of the 1950s.

Right, making Americans paranoid that everybody in the world including the liberals at home are evil communists out to take away their precious freedom.

Speaking of... when I signed in just now, I was denied log-in, my sign in data was 'incorrect.' Despite the fact that it's been saved to this computer since I became a member. When I retried, your Avatar was suspended on my screen. I am marking you as a foe after this post. You are the typical anti-Trump individual. Anyone who doesn't see things your way is targeted. And I'm going to keep reporting you when you post things like "SYFM," to other members. As far as I know there is still freedom, unless WP tells me otherwise. Stay away from my posts DE413

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 8:36 pm

Brictoria wrote:
There are a few potential reasons I can think of for this focus still being present:
* "Retaliation" for attacks on himself from Mr Obama in public as part of his (very late) endorsement for Mr Biden.
* Policies still in place which he had been unable to have revoked\erased (hostile "house" preventing required changes) which his supporters want removed.
* Reminder of what could happen should the other party get in, based on what occurrred during Mr Obama's time as President.
* Linking Mr Obama with the "spying" which occurred under his government on Mr Trump's campaign and that continued under his government.

The emphasis is increased when it can also be considered an additional line of attack on Mr Biden through his association with Mr Obama, helping to associate all these points (and others, quite likely) with him, particularly when Mr Biden is taking a "small target" approach with minimal public interaction or (unscripted) Q&A sessions with journalists.

I can see your points. But, I think it's much simpler. I believe it all comes down to a group of people not getting their way. They've lost the knack for waiting, sharing, letting someone else have their time, voting next election, etc... They believe that no one but the big cities should choose the POTUS via popular vote. They believe that the voices of people in small towns should silenced and in short, that they are right and should get their way 24/7.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 8:37 pm

When it's not deny-counteraccuse, it's a victim mentality on the part of authoritarians.

If this political movement is so powerful, great & innocent, what could it possibly be targeted for?

I don't really see the logic of behaving like helplessly oppressed fascists. If you're the lions & we're the sheep, then you should actually be able to act like it.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 8:40 pm

For the record, I haven't really been a supporter of any serving president in my lifetime, least of all this one.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 8:43 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Most of the current GOP is trying to bring back the social climate of the 1950s.

Right, making Americans paranoid that everybody in the world including the liberals at home are evil communists out to take away their precious freedom.

Speaking of... when I signed in just now, I was denied log-in, my sign in data was 'incorrect.' Despite the fact that it's been saved to this computer since I became a member. When I retried, your Avatar was suspended on my screen. I am marking you as a foe after this post. You are the typical anti-Trump individual. Anyone who doesn't see things your way is targeted. And I'm going to keep reporting you when you post things like "SYFM," to other members. As far as I know there is still freedom, unless WP tells me otherwise. Stay away from my posts DE413

There are glitches on this site all the time. There have been times I've been told I can't enter a thread I've been posting on. I don't think there's a grand conspiracy against any particular member.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 8:51 pm

Brictoria wrote:

All allegations of spying by Obama on Trump have been proven false, despite the fact that Trump continues to repeat the claim. In fact, the idea had been suggested to Trump, not by any American law enforcement or intelligence agencies, but by a writer on Breitbart. That is, from a source that doesn't depend on facts or gathered information, but from whatever he could pull out of his a$$.
It was Trump who had begun a steady attack on Obama, with his baseless and completely racist charge that Obama hadn't been American born.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2020, 9:20 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

There are glitches on this site all the time. There have been times I've been told I can't enter a thread I've been posting on. I don't think there's a grand conspiracy against any particular member.

Sorry sweat pea, but it keeps happening. I'm down to three log in attempts left, so if I lose this account, you'll know I pissed off the wrong pinko. That's what this site is becoming. Nothing but a liberal hang-out for people with Autism who think they get a raw deal in life and anyone who doesn't agree gets their account hacked, their IP address targeted, or whatever these Wrong Planet Mao's do.