Obama still targeted at Trump Rallies

Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2019
Age: 53
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,752
Location: Everville

16 Sep 2020, 9:24 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
There are a few potential reasons I can think of for this focus still being present:
* "Retaliation" for attacks on himself from Mr Obama in public as part of his (very late) endorsement for Mr Biden.
* Policies still in place which he had been unable to have revoked\erased (hostile "house" preventing required changes) which his supporters want removed.
* Reminder of what could happen should the other party get in, based on what occurrred during Mr Obama's time as President.
* Linking Mr Obama with the "spying" which occurred under his government on Mr Trump's campaign and that continued under his government.

The emphasis is increased when it can also be considered an additional line of attack on Mr Biden through his association with Mr Obama, helping to associate all these points (and others, quite likely) with him, particularly when Mr Biden is taking a "small target" approach with minimal public interaction or (unscripted) Q&A sessions with journalists.


All allegations of spying by Obama on Trump have been proven false, despite the fact that Trump continues to repeat the claim. In fact, the idea had been suggested to Trump, not by any American law enforcement or intelligence agencies, but by a writer on Breitbart. That is, from a source that doesn't depend on facts or gathered information, but from whatever he could pull out of his a$$.
It was Trump who had begun a steady attack on Obama, with his baseless and completely racist charge that Obama hadn't been American born.



So? It drives you crazy that his lips aren't sealed shut, doesn't it? Since when are you so fragile that you can't ignore words? If it doesn't apply, let it fly. Wait your turn, in just 4 more years you'll be able to vote in the next do nothing, you'll raise the s**t out of my taxes so you can get more and I can keep less of my money. Just 4 years...


_________________
Disagreeing with you doesn't mean I hate you, it just means we disagree.


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,998
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Sep 2020, 9:34 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Obama still targeted at Trump Rallies.
Trumpsters are still living in the past.


Most of the current GOP is trying to bring back the social climate of the 1950s.



Right, making Americans paranoid that everybody in the world including the liberals at home are evil communists out to take away their precious freedom.



Speaking of... when I signed in just now, I was denied log-in, my sign in data was 'incorrect.' Despite the fact that it's been saved to this computer since I became a member. When I retried, your Avatar was suspended on my screen. I am marking you as a foe after this post. You are the typical anti-Trump individual. Anyone who doesn't see things your way is targeted. And I'm going to keep reporting you when you post things like "SYFM," to other members. As far as I know there is still freedom, unless WP tells me otherwise. Stay away from my posts DE413


There are glitches on this site all the time. There have been times I've been told I can't enter a thread I've been posting on. I don't think there's a grand conspiracy against any particular member.


Sorry sweat pea, but it keeps happening. I'm down to three log in attempts left, so if I lose this account, you'll know I pissed off the wrong pinko. That's what this site is becoming. Nothing but a liberal hang-out for people with Autism who think they get a raw deal in life and anyone who doesn't agree gets their account hacked, their IP address targeted, or whatever these Wrong Planet Mao's do.


Have you complained directly to Alex, or one of the mods?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,998
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Sep 2020, 9:39 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
There are a few potential reasons I can think of for this focus still being present:
* "Retaliation" for attacks on himself from Mr Obama in public as part of his (very late) endorsement for Mr Biden.
* Policies still in place which he had been unable to have revoked\erased (hostile "house" preventing required changes) which his supporters want removed.
* Reminder of what could happen should the other party get in, based on what occurrred during Mr Obama's time as President.
* Linking Mr Obama with the "spying" which occurred under his government on Mr Trump's campaign and that continued under his government.

The emphasis is increased when it can also be considered an additional line of attack on Mr Biden through his association with Mr Obama, helping to associate all these points (and others, quite likely) with him, particularly when Mr Biden is taking a "small target" approach with minimal public interaction or (unscripted) Q&A sessions with journalists.


All allegations of spying by Obama on Trump have been proven false, despite the fact that Trump continues to repeat the claim. In fact, the idea had been suggested to Trump, not by any American law enforcement or intelligence agencies, but by a writer on Breitbart. That is, from a source that doesn't depend on facts or gathered information, but from whatever he could pull out of his a$$.
It was Trump who had begun a steady attack on Obama, with his baseless and completely racist charge that Obama hadn't been American born.



So? It drives you crazy that his lips aren't sealed shut, doesn't it? Since when are you so fragile that you can't ignore words? If it doesn't apply, let it fly. Wait your turn, in just 4 more years you'll be able to vote in the next do nothing, you'll raise the s**t out of my taxes so you can get more and I can keep less of my money. Just 4 years...


As a matter of fact - - no. Trump can say anything he likes, but as an American, I have the right to counter anything I disagree with what he says.
As for ignoring words - - claiming Obama wasn't really American born was questioning his legitimacy in the White House. And for what? Trump is nothing but a rabble rouser, appealing to the basest racist beliefs among the American electorate. Those are words that must be countered with the truth.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Feyokien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 16 Dec 2014
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,118
Location: The Northern Waste

16 Sep 2020, 9:41 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
I'm down to three log in attempts left, so if I lose this account, you'll know I pissed off the wrong pinko.


Log in attempts reset...I know I got locked out of my account a few weeks ago for 20 minutes.


 ! Feyokien wrote:
Mod reminder: The highest law of the land (website) is no personal attacks. Thank you.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,594

16 Sep 2020, 10:18 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
So? It drives you crazy that his lips aren't sealed shut, doesn't it? Since when are you so fragile that you can't ignore words? If it doesn't apply, let it fly. Wait your turn, in just 4 more years you'll be able to vote in the next do nothing, you'll raise the s**t out of my taxes so you can get more and I can keep less of my money. Just 4 years...


I don't think its about anybody's fragility its more about accountability. Trump is moving toward election mode and he has strategically spent $14m in the state of Minnesota alone which means he is using your tax to promote himself at levels never seen before. He is is holding rallies when he has been told they are ground zero for spreading COVID-19, that's irresponsible.

With bushfires, economic collapse and a virus spreading rampantly through-out the US killing nearly 200,000 Americans (many of whom are dead because he lied through the month of February that the virus will go away when he should have been implementing protections)

So why then is he obsessing about the long gone Obama? it's a diversion



Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2019
Age: 53
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,752
Location: Everville

16 Sep 2020, 10:50 pm

Feyokien wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
I'm down to three log in attempts left, so if I lose this account, you'll know I pissed off the wrong pinko.


Log in attempts reset...I know I got locked out of my account a few weeks ago for 20 minutes.





I'll make sure to do it. Thank you


_________________
Disagreeing with you doesn't mean I hate you, it just means we disagree.


Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2019
Age: 53
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,752
Location: Everville

16 Sep 2020, 10:53 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
So? It drives you crazy that his lips aren't sealed shut, doesn't it? Since when are you so fragile that you can't ignore words? If it doesn't apply, let it fly. Wait your turn, in just 4 more years you'll be able to vote in the next do nothing, you'll raise the s**t out of my taxes so you can get more and I can keep less of my money. Just 4 years...


I don't think its about anybody's fragility its more about accountability. Trump is moving toward election mode and he has strategically spent $14m in the state of Minnesota alone which means he is using your tax to promote himself at levels never seen before. He is is holding rallies when he has been told they are ground zero for spreading COVID-19, that's irresponsible.

With bushfires, economic collapse and a virus spreading rampantly through-out the US killing nearly 200,000 Americans (many of whom are dead because he lied through the month of February that the virus will go away when he should have been implementing protections)

So why then is he obsessing about the long gone Obama? it's a diversion


So? They all lie. Why should Trump be any different? Just wait your turn and your liar can be next, if he/she wins. What's the big deal? THEY ALL LIE... It's about a group of people who think that they have the right to choose the most current liar for us, every election. Sorry, but I'd like my choice of a liar to be in office occasionally, thanks.


_________________
Disagreeing with you doesn't mean I hate you, it just means we disagree.


Last edited by Persephone29 on 16 Sep 2020, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2013
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,882
Location: Melbourne, Australia

16 Sep 2020, 10:54 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
There are a few potential reasons I can think of for this focus still being present:
* "Retaliation" for attacks on himself from Mr Obama in public as part of his (very late) endorsement for Mr Biden.
* Policies still in place which he had been unable to have revoked\erased (hostile "house" preventing required changes) which his supporters want removed.
* Reminder of what could happen should the other party get in, based on what occurrred during Mr Obama's time as President.
* Linking Mr Obama with the "spying" which occurred under his government on Mr Trump's campaign and that continued under his government.

The emphasis is increased when it can also be considered an additional line of attack on Mr Biden through his association with Mr Obama, helping to associate all these points (and others, quite likely) with him, particularly when Mr Biden is taking a "small target" approach with minimal public interaction or (unscripted) Q&A sessions with journalists.


All allegations of spying by Obama on Trump have been proven false, despite the fact that Trump continues to repeat the claim. In fact, the idea had been suggested to Trump, not by any American law enforcement or intelligence agencies, but by a writer on Breitbart. That is, from a source that doesn't depend on facts or gathered information, but from whatever he could pull out of his a$$.
It was Trump who had begun a steady attack on Obama, with his baseless and completely racist charge that Obama hadn't been American born.


Maybe they have been "proven false", but so was the "fine people" claim still being made by Mr Biden and his supporters, or the "stealing from a children's cancer charity" claim...

Whether Mr Obama was aware of what was happening isn't important...If Mr Trump can be accused of doing\not doing things which are the responsibility of the states and their governors (lockdowns, etc.), no doubt he feels that the equivalent level of "responsibility" for what he believes occurred under Mr Obama's watch is Mr Obama's responsibility as well, and some of the recently declassified documents certainly allow the reader some opportunity to believe that something untoward may have happened...Earlier "proven false" claims do not take since-released information into account - whether this information would change the verdict is immaterial if it was not included in the original "fact checking", as it hasn't been checked itself.


_________________
Quote:
"When people express opinions that differ from yours, take it as a chance to grow. Seek to understand over being understood. Be curious, not defensive. The only way to disarm another human being is by listening." - Glennon Doyle Melton

Quote:
“There was a saying that a man's true character was revealed in defeat. I thought it was also revealed in victory.”
― Alison Goodman, Eon: Dragoneye Reborn


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,594

16 Sep 2020, 10:58 pm

Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
There are a few potential reasons I can think of for this focus still being present:
* "Retaliation" for attacks on himself from Mr Obama in public as part of his (very late) endorsement for Mr Biden.
* Policies still in place which he had been unable to have revoked\erased (hostile "house" preventing required changes) which his supporters want removed.
* Reminder of what could happen should the other party get in, based on what occurrred during Mr Obama's time as President.
* Linking Mr Obama with the "spying" which occurred under his government on Mr Trump's campaign and that continued under his government.

The emphasis is increased when it can also be considered an additional line of attack on Mr Biden through his association with Mr Obama, helping to associate all these points (and others, quite likely) with him, particularly when Mr Biden is taking a "small target" approach with minimal public interaction or (unscripted) Q&A sessions with journalists.


All allegations of spying by Obama on Trump have been proven false, despite the fact that Trump continues to repeat the claim. In fact, the idea had been suggested to Trump, not by any American law enforcement or intelligence agencies, but by a writer on Breitbart. That is, from a source that doesn't depend on facts or gathered information, but from whatever he could pull out of his a$$.
It was Trump who had begun a steady attack on Obama, with his baseless and completely racist charge that Obama hadn't been American born.


Maybe they have been "proven false", but so was the "fine people" claim still being made by Mr Biden and his supporters, or the "stealing from a children's cancer charity" claim...

Whether Mr Obama was aware of what was happening isn't important...If Mr Trump can be accused of doing\not doing things which are the responsibility of the states and their governors (lockdowns, etc.), no doubt he feels that the equivalent level of "responsibility" for what he believes occurred under Mr Obama's watch is Mr Obama's responsibility as well, and some of the recently declassified documents certainly allow the reader some opportunity to believe that something untoward may have happened...Earlier "proven false" claims do not take since-released information into account - whether this information would change the verdict is immaterial if it was not included in the original "fact checking", as it hasn't been checked itself.


The timing is a tad strange given all else that's going on including "Mr" Trump's election?.

Like Fnord's analogy of a murderer accusing somebody of a parking ticket from 2016



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,998
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Sep 2020, 11:03 pm

Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
There are a few potential reasons I can think of for this focus still being present:
* "Retaliation" for attacks on himself from Mr Obama in public as part of his (very late) endorsement for Mr Biden.
* Policies still in place which he had been unable to have revoked\erased (hostile "house" preventing required changes) which his supporters want removed.
* Reminder of what could happen should the other party get in, based on what occurrred during Mr Obama's time as President.
* Linking Mr Obama with the "spying" which occurred under his government on Mr Trump's campaign and that continued under his government.

The emphasis is increased when it can also be considered an additional line of attack on Mr Biden through his association with Mr Obama, helping to associate all these points (and others, quite likely) with him, particularly when Mr Biden is taking a "small target" approach with minimal public interaction or (unscripted) Q&A sessions with journalists.


All allegations of spying by Obama on Trump have been proven false, despite the fact that Trump continues to repeat the claim. In fact, the idea had been suggested to Trump, not by any American law enforcement or intelligence agencies, but by a writer on Breitbart. That is, from a source that doesn't depend on facts or gathered information, but from whatever he could pull out of his a$$.
It was Trump who had begun a steady attack on Obama, with his baseless and completely racist charge that Obama hadn't been American born.


Maybe they have been "proven false", but so was the "fine people" claim still being made by Mr Biden and his supporters, or the "stealing from a children's cancer charity" claim...

Whether Mr Obama was aware of what was happening isn't important...If Mr Trump can be accused of doing\not doing things which are the responsibility of the states and their governors (lockdowns, etc.), no doubt he feels that the equivalent level of "responsibility" for what he believes occurred under Mr Obama's watch is Mr Obama's responsibility as well, and some of the recently declassified documents certainly allow the reader some opportunity to believe that something untoward may have happened...Earlier "proven false" claims do not take since-released information into account - whether this information would change the verdict is immaterial if it was not included in the original "fact checking", as it hasn't been checked itself.


Something underhanded was going on with that cancer charity.
The fact remains, white nationalist groups have found the courage to crawl out from under their rocks since the Trump presidency. The fact that's the case says that Trump has been a symbol of their movement. It's hardly an accident on his part. In fact, a big part of it was the birther horses**t Trump was spewing.
What's Obama responsible for? I don't pretend he was a perfect President, but I'd like to know just what he was supposedly guilty of.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2013
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,882
Location: Melbourne, Australia

16 Sep 2020, 11:19 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
There are a few potential reasons I can think of for this focus still being present:
* "Retaliation" for attacks on himself from Mr Obama in public as part of his (very late) endorsement for Mr Biden.
* Policies still in place which he had been unable to have revoked\erased (hostile "house" preventing required changes) which his supporters want removed.
* Reminder of what could happen should the other party get in, based on what occurrred during Mr Obama's time as President.
* Linking Mr Obama with the "spying" which occurred under his government on Mr Trump's campaign and that continued under his government.

The emphasis is increased when it can also be considered an additional line of attack on Mr Biden through his association with Mr Obama, helping to associate all these points (and others, quite likely) with him, particularly when Mr Biden is taking a "small target" approach with minimal public interaction or (unscripted) Q&A sessions with journalists.


All allegations of spying by Obama on Trump have been proven false, despite the fact that Trump continues to repeat the claim. In fact, the idea had been suggested to Trump, not by any American law enforcement or intelligence agencies, but by a writer on Breitbart. That is, from a source that doesn't depend on facts or gathered information, but from whatever he could pull out of his a$$.
It was Trump who had begun a steady attack on Obama, with his baseless and completely racist charge that Obama hadn't been American born.


Maybe they have been "proven false", but so was the "fine people" claim still being made by Mr Biden and his supporters, or the "stealing from a children's cancer charity" claim...

Whether Mr Obama was aware of what was happening isn't important...If Mr Trump can be accused of doing\not doing things which are the responsibility of the states and their governors (lockdowns, etc.), no doubt he feels that the equivalent level of "responsibility" for what he believes occurred under Mr Obama's watch is Mr Obama's responsibility as well, and some of the recently declassified documents certainly allow the reader some opportunity to believe that something untoward may have happened...Earlier "proven false" claims do not take since-released information into account - whether this information would change the verdict is immaterial if it was not included in the original "fact checking", as it hasn't been checked itself.


The timing is a tad strange given all else that's going on including "Mr" Trump's election?.

Like Fnord's analogy of a murderer accusing somebody of a parking ticket from 2016


Fairly sure the attacks on Mr Obama have been happening since Mr trump was elected, so not sure what "timing" you are referring to being this has been an ongoing issue with him.


_________________
Quote:
"When people express opinions that differ from yours, take it as a chance to grow. Seek to understand over being understood. Be curious, not defensive. The only way to disarm another human being is by listening." - Glennon Doyle Melton

Quote:
“There was a saying that a man's true character was revealed in defeat. I thought it was also revealed in victory.”
― Alison Goodman, Eon: Dragoneye Reborn


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,594

17 Sep 2020, 1:38 am

Brictoria wrote:
Fairly sure the attacks on Mr Obama have been happening since Mr trump was elected, so not sure what "timing" you are referring to being this has been an ongoing issue with him.


Yeah but why the urge for Mr Trump's followers to chant "lock him up" when the guy has done nothing wrong and is long retired for the last 4 years and living on a beach on the Bahamas somewhere?. Aren't there bigger problems hitting Americans right now???

It's like British people during the blitz in WWII getting the s**t bombed out of them by the Luftwaffe gathering in the streets and chanting about locking up retired British prime minister Neville Chamberlain. Literally as nonsensical.



League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 25,364
Location: Pacific Northwest

22 Sep 2020, 4:13 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Obama still targeted at Trump Rallies.
Trumpsters are still living in the past.


Most of the current GOP is trying to bring back the social climate of the 1950s.



Right, making Americans paranoid that everybody in the world including the liberals at home are evil communists out to take away their precious freedom.



Speaking of... when I signed in just now, I was denied log-in, my sign in data was 'incorrect.' Despite the fact that it's been saved to this computer since I became a member. When I retried, your Avatar was suspended on my screen. I am marking you as a foe after this post. You are the typical anti-Trump individual. Anyone who doesn't see things your way is targeted. And I'm going to keep reporting you when you post things like "SYFM," to other members. As far as I know there is still freedom, unless WP tells me otherwise. Stay away from my posts DE413


There are glitches on this site all the time. There have been times I've been told I can't enter a thread I've been posting on. I don't think there's a grand conspiracy against any particular member.



I once got locked out my own account this summer when I decided to come back and read stuff and see what is happening and then do a post because my password wouldn't work. I had no access to my account so I thought I was banned for a moment so I decided to try password recovery and I was back in again. I was gone for weeks I remember.


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.