Page 3 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 5:53 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
But they were flying flags. It's simply not believable that they were all just out for a pleasant drive, and by chance surrounded the Biden bus. It was an intimidation tactic, plain and simple. There is no getting around that, and there is no defense for it.

This isn't the first time. MAGAs surrounded a BLM organiser (Tatiana Turner) in her car and tried to intimidate her. She was so scared out of her wits she was forced to drive through the crowd killing a couple of people. They spun a narrative that she wantonly intended to kill innocent MAGA people.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 6:03 pm

More trouble expected from MAGAs if Trump loses

Shops boarding up

Workers erect a plywood wall to protect a LEGO store in Rockefeller Centre in New York, from possible vandalism ahead of Tuesday's contentious presidential election. The moves come as retailers are trying to protect themselves against possible civil unrest in a year that has seen widespread protests over social justice that sometimes became violent.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 6:04 pm

Trump was certainly delighted with those people with the flags....

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 6:34 pm

cyberdad wrote:
More trouble expected from MAGAs if Trump loses

Shops boarding up

Workers erect a plywood wall to protect a LEGO store in Rockefeller Centre in New York, from possible vandalism ahead of Tuesday's contentious presidential election. The moves come as retailers are trying to protect themselves against possible civil unrest in a year that has seen widespread protests over social justice that sometimes became violent.

At least they can't scatter the Legos all over the streets. I hear stepping on those is as painful as childbirth, third-degree burns, COVID, and circumcision without anesthestic combined.

Also, I know that stretch of I-35. It's in San Marcos, where I attended college a while back.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 6:56 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I hear stepping on those is as painful as childbirth, third-degree burns, COVID, and circumcision without anesthestic combined..

They might pelt riot police with lego bricks :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 7:36 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
But they were flying flags. It's simply not believable that they were all just out for a pleasant drive, and by chance surrounded the Biden bus. It was an intimidation tactic, plain and simple. There is no getting around that, and there is no defense for it.

This isn't the first time. MAGAs surrounded a BLM organiser (Tatiana Turner) in her car and tried to intimidate her. She was so scared out of her wits she was forced to drive through the crowd killing a couple of people. They spun a narrative that she wantonly intended to kill innocent MAGA people.

Believe it or not, I've never heard of that incident. Was she cleared?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 7:45 pm

According to the official statement released by the police, "At approximately 3 pm, after several dispersal orders, a vehicle in the parking lot of the Yorba Linda Public Library at 18181 Imperial Highway struck at least two individuals.  The driver, believed to be part of the Caravan for Justice, continued to leave the parking lot and was detained a short distance away from the incident.  The two people struck, a man and a woman believed to be at the protest, were transported to a nearby hospital with major injuries but are expected to survive ... the driver, Tatiana Turner, 40, of Long Beach, was arrested.  She will be booked into the Orange County Jail for attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon, and the investigation is ongoing..."

Federal records show that Turner filed a trademark application for Caravan4Justice in July and a GoFundMe campaign names her as the group's "founder".  Police confirmed that Turner is believed to be a member of the Caravan4Justice.

Please cite valid source(s) that prove she was a founding member of Black Lives Matter.

It seems that lately, whenever a black person is arrested, someone will claim that he or she is a founder of BLM when no evidence seems to exists to actually prove the claim.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 7:46 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:
The FBI and Secret Service have been kept plenty busy the last four years regarding threats against the current administration. Even the electors were sent countless death threats. The tea party was just that compared to the extreme level of rioting, burning and looting in the last four years. There's no legitimate equalivence to be made thus far.

And let's not forget how tied up FBI resources were over the three year long collusion with Russia epic failure.

Yeah but it takes a special kind of nutjob nurtured in the American heartland to carry hatred toward an ex-president even now
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/nyre ... hreat.html

The MAGAs still chant about locking up Obama, has there ever been an ex-president who still needs such a huge security detail??
https://www.news.com.au/world/lock-him- ... 95d1371137

That is a very weak deflection.

I'm sure you know that presidents and politicians past and present receive threats all the time. George W. Bush also has to have a team of Secret Service agents assigned to protect him 24/7.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 9:14 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:

I'm sure you know that presidents and politicians past and present receive threats all the time. George W. Bush also has to have a team of Secret Service agents assigned to protect him 24/7.

I accept that, but its the "quality" of nutjobs that's changed. The language from the MAGA people is somewhat disconcerting that erstwhile normal people can easily join some type of cult started by an experienced conman.

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 9:19 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:

I accept that, but its the "quality" of nutjobs that's changed. The language from the MAGA people is somewhat disconcerting that erstwhile normal people can easily join some type of cult started by an experienced conman.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 9:19 pm

Fnord wrote:
Please cite valid source(s) that prove she was a founding member of Black Lives Matter.

It seems that lately, whenever a black person is arrested, someone will claim that he or she is a founder of BLM when no evidence seems to exists to actually prove the claim.[/color]

Not sure it matters what her position was but reports at the time indicate the MAGA protesters were carrying weapons and it wouldn't have surprised me they aimed their weapons at her (Kyle Rittenhouse style) causing her and her passenger to panic,

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 9:23 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:

If you watch the video a lot of the death threats are coming from anti-Trump republicans

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 9:34 pm

Anti-Trump republicans are not "MAGA people".

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 9:39 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
Anti-Trump republicans are not "MAGA people".

I guess there are gun toting, fundamentalist christian white conservatives who hate trump....but they will likely abstain from voting

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 9:47 pm

This thread is about how much more violent MAGA people are supposed to be. Since you haven't been able to substantiate that very well, you've been deflecting and going off track.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 10:29 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
This thread is about how much more violent MAGA people are supposed to be. Since you haven't been able to substantiate that very well, you've been deflecting and going off track.

I was the one who had started this thread, and my point was never that MAGA people as a group are supposed to be so much more violent than anyone else. No, it's that in this instance, MAGA types certainly were the violent instigators. The fact that Trump and other Republican leaders are either dismissing or defending this whole ugly mess isn't helping the rest of the MAGA movement any better.