Pro-Trump fringe group files to stop Covid-19 vaccinations.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 12:14 pm

The group "America's Frontline Doctors" held a press conference in July 2020 with a woman who says the world is run by secret lizard people.

A bizarre fringe group that calls itself "America’s Frontline Doctors" filed a motion in federal court on Monday against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the parent agency of the FDA, to seek an injunction that would halt all vaccinations for covid-19 in the country.  And while the lawsuit is unlikely to succeed, it demonstrates just how desperate the death cult of former President Donald Trump has gotten.

The motion, filed in the U.S. Northern District Court of Alabama, falsely claims that vaccines which have been given emergency use authorization by the FDA do not actually prevent the spread of covid-19.  The people behind America’s Frontline Doctors also falsely claim that emergency use authorization should never have been granted because the coronavirus pandemic is not an emergency.

And that’s just one of many ludicrous assertions made in the lawsuit, which is filled with dozens of pages of conspiratorial nonsense and scientific illiteracy, including an unfounded claim that coronavirus vaccines have killed at least 45,000 people in the U.S. [...]

Source:
 This Gizmodo Article 

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 12:52 pm

Theyre a FRONT!! !!

Just like the January sixth rioters- this "America's Frontline Doctors" are all really Antifa PRETENDING to be pro Trump to make Trump supporters look bad! And like the Jan 6 Insurrection -it's also financed by George Soros- just to make MAGAs look bad! :twisted:

-------------------------

I am joking, but some folks on WP seriously believe that the Jan 6 rioters were leftist pretending to be rightwingers. So my joke is beating someone else to the "punchline"( but the someone else would NOT be joking). :lol:

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 2:57 pm

Where is the "Lizard People" statement?
Link maybe?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 5:00 pm

You gotta feel sorry for these patriots. The blacks are taking away everything good, now every damn thing has gotta be hip-hop, with the Mexicans taking over you can't even understand what anybody is saying, and with gay marriage they are getting PTSD justing thinking about what gays do.

And now, And now, and now the vaccines are going make everybody autistic.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2021, 5:23 pm

Okay, it all makes sense, now! Vaccines are being mandated by lizard people in order to alter our DNA in order to make us all lizard people, too!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 4:25 am

I'm actually a fan of the Lizard/reptilian Alien races. They supposedly bought knowledge to humans.

But MAGA theories are so out there that even somebody with severe schizophrenia would balk at the claims.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2021, 9:30 am

cyberdad wrote:
[...] MAGA theories are so out there that even somebody with severe schizophrenia would balk at the claims.
Whom do you think could start those rumors except someone detached from reality?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.