Page 14 of 16 [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jan 2010
Age: 47
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,887
Location: Lost on Earth, waddya think?

14 Oct 2021, 1:13 am

I hope these idiots all die soon. And if they don't, I'll just die because I can't go on like this anymore. I just want to take a pair of scissors and stab myself, I want to die, I want to die, I want to die. But I can never get the guts to do it.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 106,519
Location: the island of defective toy santas

14 Oct 2021, 1:16 am

don't give them the satisfaction. stick around and be a thorn in their sides for the duration.



Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,645
Location: Seattle-ish

14 Oct 2021, 2:50 am

Wow, a forthright Q person and someone saying outright they wished the unvaccinated would just hurry up and die; the straightforwardness is kind of refreshing.


_________________
“The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.”
-- Robert Anton Wilson


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 37
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 15,360
Location: I'm right here

14 Oct 2021, 8:55 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The problem is......is that loneliness makes people suggestible, and makes them get into idiot things.
That was the reason behind the lockdowns and the social distancing: it was supposed to make everyone lonely, to make people more receptive to the Great Reset and the New World Order the Democrats created.

Funny how it backfired with me. Instead of embracing those things, I joined QAnon. Kiss my poop-crusted butt, Democrats!


Is this the New New World Order? The militia movement says the Democrats created the New World Order in the 90s.


It’s all baseless conspiracy theories.

IMHO

Ps - I was lucky, I wasn’t lonely. Both my adult kids were home and we had some really special times as a family. One last chance before they spread like seeds in the wind.


I know it's all baseless but I like asking those sorts of questions to probe the internal logic of how an individual understands those ideas, especially if it seems like there might be an irreconcilable fault within the internal logic.


_________________
You can't buy happiness; steal it.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2019
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,805
Location: Everville

16 Oct 2021, 11:07 pm

The Covid virus is an RNA virus. Mandates work great for DNA viruses, not so much for RNA viruses. An RNA virus can infect animals and as such will constantly mutate, making it impossible to get ahead of the next mutation. In short, there will be no end to the next mandated vaccine. Now, if you like being shot up with a substance that is fresh out of the lab over and over, be my guest. I'd like to have at least two viable brain cells left when I die, even if it's from Covid.


_________________
Disagreeing with you doesn't mean I hate you, it just means we disagree.


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 106,519
Location: the island of defective toy santas

17 Oct 2021, 3:28 am

:(
i just couldn't take the chance of infecting anybody else. :|



Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 5 Aug 2021
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,435
Location: USA

28 Oct 2021, 5:43 am

Aspie1 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The problem is......is that loneliness makes people suggestible, and makes them get into idiot things.
That was the reason behind the lockdowns and the social distancing: it was supposed to make everyone lonely, to make people more receptive to the Great Reset and the New World Order the Democrats created.

Funny how it backfired with me. Instead of embracing those things, I joined QAnon. Kiss my poop-crusted butt, Democrats!


Nope it was to stop the spread of a highly contagious virus plain and simple.



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,933

29 Nov 2021, 5:48 am



Nades
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 8 Jan 2017
Age: 1931
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,699
Location: wales

29 Nov 2021, 6:05 am

Not all anti-vaxers are conspiracy theorists.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,689

29 Nov 2021, 6:15 am

Anti-vaxxers threatening to kill shop keepers here in Melbourne

Image



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 106,519
Location: the island of defective toy santas

29 Nov 2021, 6:40 am

^^^i hope somebody arrests that hoodlum.



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,933

29 Nov 2021, 6:48 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^i hope somebody arrests that hoodlum.


Yes. Freedom of speech is not allowed in this day and age.

(Was that sarcasm I just said?)



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 37
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 15,360
Location: I'm right here

29 Nov 2021, 8:29 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^i hope somebody arrests that hoodlum.


Yes. Freedom of speech is not allowed in this day and age.

(Was that sarcasm I just said?)


I'd hope so because generally speaking, death threats aren't protected as free speech.


_________________
You can't buy happiness; steal it.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,933

29 Nov 2021, 9:48 am

Edit.



Last edited by Mountain Goat on 29 Nov 2021, 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 53,008
Location: Stendec

29 Nov 2021, 10:03 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
What is this site coming to?
A haven for America-bashers and political trolls.
Mountain Goat wrote:
This site allows free speech to hate anti vaxxers but does not allow anyone who cant have or does not want the vaccine to defend their views.
Pointing out that the excuses anti-vaxxers use are wrong (and why they are wrong) is not hate speech.
Mountain Goat wrote:
The very title of this thread is a personal attack and deemed as a death threat towards me and who is defending me?
The title of this thread has nothing to do with you because it refers to a threat used by anti-vaxxers against those who wear masks and either administer or receive vaccinations.
Mountain Goat wrote:
You allow bullies here to personally attack me because I can't risk taking the vaccine. And this is just one example of many such threads on this site.
A medical deferment is the only valid excuse for not taking a covid vaccine (e.g., philosophical, political, and religious excuses are bogus).

Not everything is all about you.



ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,886
Location: Long Island, New York

29 Nov 2021, 10:36 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^i hope somebody arrests that hoodlum.


Yes. Freedom of speech is not allowed in this day and age.

(Was that sarcasm I just said?)


I'd hope so because generally speaking, death threats aren't protected as free speech.


Unless one happens to be Donald Trump who one is allowed to say anything against.... But not of other presidents like Presedent Biden. May upset the feelings of Trump haters.

What is this site coming to?

This site allows free speech to hate anti vaxxers but does not allow anyone who cant have or does not want the vaccine to defend their views.

The very title of this thread is a personal attack and deemed as a death threat towards me and who is defending me? You allow bullies here to personally attack me because I can't risk taking the vaccine. And this is just one example of many such threads on this site. This thread was started just after I said something on another thread. This was started in retaliation of what I had said.

There is no one allowed the freedom of speech to state a different view then the communistic views of the majority brainwashed members on this site...

I have seen stupid statements backed up without a thought to feelings of others.

Yet if people feel so desperate that they write things like that because their very lives are coming under threat and you say it is not allowed.

The title of this thread is misleading, according to the article the OP posted one person in that demonstration yelled that threat and it was not only not directed at you personally it was directed towered pro vaxxers.

While COVID vaccine skeptics are not a majority on this site they have been a considerable number of threads and posts along those lines. Mikah has an ongoing suggesting the COVID vaccines are harming and killing a lot of people.

As always if you feel you being threatened personally report it.

This is a good reminder to me and everybody that the guidelines of this site say it is ok to attack a position a group takes but negative generalized characterization of a people that take a position are not. “The anti vaxx position is moronic” is allowable, “anti vaxxers are morons” are not allowable and should be reported.


_________________
Professionally Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman