Another victim of mind control.
Poor bastard. 8)

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 11:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/robert-f-kennedys-killer-faces-160913969.html

RECOMMENDED FOR parole. There are still several steps.

I don't know, there isn't much doubt of his guilt. He originally got the death penalty, then that was commuted, now he's to get out? Who next, the Boston Marathon bomber?

I'm opposed to capital punishment but I feel life without parole should be life, period. I often think it might be a fate worse than execution.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 11:35 pm

Most of the famous names get recommended for parole like clockwork, and end up denied. The recommendation is the easy part to get. Actual parole far less so.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 11:38 pm

More up to date:

https://news.yahoo.com/rfk-assassin-sir ... 08155.html

Recommended 16 times. This was the first time prosecution didn't oppose. Parole granted.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 11:50 pm

Not much of a threat at that age, not many Kennedys lefts either.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 1:15 am

BeaArthur wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/robert-f-kennedys-killer-faces-160913969.html

RECOMMENDED FOR parole. There are still several steps.

I don't know, there isn't much doubt of his guilt. He originally got the death penalty, then that was commuted, now he's to get out? Who next, the Boston Marathon bomber?

I'm opposed to capital punishment but I feel life without parole should be life, period. I often think it might be a fate worse than execution.

You don't know the full story. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 1:16 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
More up to date:

https://news.yahoo.com/rfk-assassin-sir ... 08155.html

Recommended 16 times. This was the first time prosecution didn't oppose. Parole granted.

Good. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 1:17 am

Dox47 wrote:
Not much of a threat at that age, not many Kennedys lefts either.

Has anyone noticed that there seems to be a curse on the Kennedy family?
Perhaps a *man-made* curse? :scratch:

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 3:36 am

Man, my gun board is having a field day with this, the current "theory" (scare quotes because they know it's a joke) is that Kamala Harris pulled some strings to spring him cause they need Joe to go away soon. :lol:

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 3:37 am

Pepe wrote:

The Allen Dulles / MKUltra theory, or the bodyguard did it one?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 6:14 am

Am not given to believing in conspiracy theories, about assassinations, nor anything else. I even saw Dick Gregory speak in person, and he did little to nudge me towards respecting conspiracy theorists.

However...

ever since I was 13 (when it happened) Bobby Kennedy's death has had one little loose end - that I am still waiting for someone to tie up.

And that is Sirhan's supposed motivation to kill him. That motivation was that...on one occasion RFK showed support for Israel by helping legislate aid -giving Israel fifty jet fighters one time.

Sirhan was a Arab Palestinian immigrant. On one occasion ...Bobby Kennedy showed support for Israel. So I will kill him. Thats the official story.

The problem I have had since I was 13 is ...why for THAT reason?

EVERY candidate in BOTH parties in the 1968 election was pro Israel.

And every POTUS, and every other politician, in America since the founding of Israel in the late Forties, was also pro Israel.

And indeed -pretty much every other American pol, from local dog catchers, to Presidents, in the half century since RFK's assasination have also been pro Israel.

So..why single out Bobby Kennedy for that reason?

Why would even a crazy person focus on RFK for that reason-when being pro Israel is the American default setting that every American pol has?

It does kinda feel suspicious. As if some group set up Sirhan as the scapegoat, and they went through RFK's resume to FIND something - some minor little action RFK did- to latch onto as an arbitrary motive to give their chosen patsy (Sirhan)as the cover story for the patsy wanting to kill RFK. And they found that one little thing- phew- okay-lets run with that.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 9:03 am

Dox47 wrote:
Pepe wrote:

The Allen Dulles / MKUltra theory, or the bodyguard did it one?

The Derren Brown Theory. 8)

But yes, I am convinced he was a Manchurian Candidate.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 9:14 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Am not given to believing in conspiracy theories, about assassinations, nor anything else. I even saw Dick Gregory speak in person, and he did little to nudge me towards respecting conspiracy theorists.

However...

ever since I was 13 (when it happened) Bobby Kennedy's death has had one little loose end - that I am still waiting for someone to tie up.

And that is Sirhan's supposed motivation to kill him. That motivation was that...on one occasion RFK showed support for Israel by helping legislate aid -giving Israel fifty jet fighters one time.

Sirhan was a Arab Palestinian immigrant. On one occasion ...Bobby Kennedy showed support for Israel. So I will kill him. Thats the official story.

The problem I have had since I was 13 is ...why for THAT reason?

EVERY candidate in BOTH parties in the 1968 election was pro Israel.

And every POTUS, and every other politician, in America since the founding of Israel in the late Forties, was also pro Israel.

And indeed -pretty much every other American pol, from local dog catchers, to Presidents, in the half century since RFK's assasination have also been pro Israel.

So..why single out Bobby Kennedy for that reason?

Why would even a crazy person focus on RFK for that reason-when being pro Israel is the American default setting that every American pol has?

It does kinda feel suspicious. As if some group set up Sirhan as the scapegoat, and they went through RFK's resume to FIND something - some minor little action RFK did- to latch onto as an arbitrary motive to give their chosen patsy (Sirhan)as the cover story for the patsy wanting to kill RFK. And they found that one little thing- phew- okay-lets run with that.

The Kennedys pissed off the wrong powerful people, is my best guess.
It is also a warning to others on what can be done if they don't toe-the-line.

BTW.
A lot of people are aware that the world works like this, but choose not to talk about it for fear of being targetted themselves. 8)

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 11:57 am

naturalplastic wrote:
...ever since I was 13 (when it happened) Bobby Kennedy's death has had one little loose end - that I am still waiting for someone to tie up.

Well, John Hinckley shot President Reagan in order to impress Jodie Foster ....WTF? In other words, give a crazy person a gun and they hardly need a motive.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 12:38 pm

BeaArthur wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
...ever since I was 13 (when it happened) Bobby Kennedy's death has had one little loose end - that I am still waiting for someone to tie up.

Well, John Hinckley shot President Reagan in order to impress Jodie Foster ....WTF? In other words, give a crazy person a gun and they hardly need a motive.

Ya gotta point there. :lol: