Another riot planned at the Capitol for September 18th

Page 11 of 11 [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 43,949
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

23 Sep 2021, 5:41 am

Pepe wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
So ... is the September 18 "Rally" over yet, or is it still relevant?

It cannot be both.

It never was relevant accept as an attempt to get ratings for the news media.


A lot of people have speculated it was an establishment sting.
Don't forget that. 8)


A lot of people are taking horse dewormer instead of the actual Covid vaccine. Just because a lot of people think something doesn't mean that it's sane.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,514
Location: Long Island, New York

23 Sep 2021, 8:08 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
So ... is the September 18 "Rally" over yet, or is it still relevant?

It cannot be both.

It never was relevant accept as an attempt to get ratings for the news media.


A lot of people have speculated it was an establishment sting.
Don't forget that. 8)


A lot of people are taking horse dewormer instead of the actual Covid vaccine. Just because a lot of people think something doesn't mean that it's sane.

I think after 1/6 failed, Trump was not anointed in August, and this fizzled only the most extremely insane still believe the election can be overturned. IMHO the plan now is for Republicans to take control of Congress in the midterms and if Trump does not win the 2024 election refuse to certify the result. Unlike the previous failed plans I think this one has a realistic chance of coming to fruition.


_________________
Professionally Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 52,047
Location: Stendec

23 Sep 2021, 8:26 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
So ... is the September 18 "Rally" over yet, or is it still relevant?  It cannot be both.
It never was relevant accept as an attempt to get ratings for the news media.
A lot of people have speculated it was an establishment sting.  Don't forget that.
A lot of people are taking horse dewormer instead of the actual Covid vaccine. Just because a lot of people think something doesn't mean that it's sane.
I think after 1/6 failed, Trump was not anointed in August, and this fizzled only the most extremely insane still believe the election can be overturned. IMHO the plan now is for Republicans to take control of Congress in the midterms and if Trump does not win the 2024 election refuse to certify the result. Unlike the previous failed plans I think this one has a realistic chance of coming to fruition.
2021/9/18 is about as relevant today as 2012/12/21.

Both events were greatly hyped, and both events failed to live up to the hype.



QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,555
Location: Midwest

23 Sep 2021, 8:48 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
So ... is the September 18 "Rally" over yet, or is it still relevant?

It cannot be both.

It never was relevant accept as an attempt to get ratings for the news media.


A lot of people have speculated it was an establishment sting.
Don't forget that. 8)


A lot of people are taking horse dewormer instead of the actual Covid vaccine. Just because a lot of people think something doesn't mean that it's sane.


Now those same people are trying to huff hydrogen peroxide to treat COVID-19 issues. Never underestimate how dumb someone can become over time if left to their own devices.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/hea ... 819717001/

Who knows what they will try next, huffing gasoline? At least that would explain why their ideas are so far from reality.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 52,047
Location: Stendec

23 Sep 2021, 8:50 am

QuantumChemist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
A lot of people are taking horse dewormer instead of the actual Covid vaccine. Just because a lot of people think something doesn't mean that it's sane.
Now those same people are trying to huff hydrogen peroxide to treat COVID-19 issues...
It is the Darwin Effect in action.



QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,555
Location: Midwest

23 Sep 2021, 8:53 am

Fnord wrote:
QuantumChemist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
A lot of people are taking horse dewormer instead of the actual Covid vaccine. Just because a lot of people think something doesn't mean that it's sane.
Now those same people are trying to huff hydrogen peroxide to treat COVID-19 issues...
It is the Darwin Effect in action.


We may have to grant a lot of Darwin Awards this year, much more than usual. I always warn my students that it is one award you never want to get nominated for.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 52,047
Location: Stendec

23 Sep 2021, 9:40 am

QuantumChemist wrote:
Fnord wrote:
QuantumChemist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
A lot of people are taking horse dewormer instead of the actual Covid vaccine. Just because a lot of people think something doesn't mean that it's sane.
Now those same people are trying to huff hydrogen peroxide to treat COVID-19 issues...
It is the Darwin Effect in action.
We may have to grant a lot of Darwin Awards this year, much more than usual. I always warn my students that it is one award you never want to get nominated for.
How about a "Class-Action" Darwin Award?



Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,588
Location: Outter Quadrant

23 Sep 2021, 10:23 am

Fnord wrote:
QuantumChemist wrote:
Fnord wrote:
QuantumChemist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
A lot of people are taking horse dewormer instead of the actual Covid vaccine. Just because a lot of people think something doesn't mean that it's sane.
Now those same people are trying to huff hydrogen peroxide to treat COVID-19 issues...
It is the Darwin Effect in action.
We may have to grant a lot of Darwin Awards this year, much more than usual. I always warn my students that it is one award you never want to get nominated for.
How about a "Class-Action" Darwin Award?


LoooLzzzz .. priceless.


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are