Page 12 of 13 [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 12:10 am

Axeman wrote:
And how would you manage that? Are you a mafia boss?

I'm pretty sure a goblin with a grudge would be capable of disposing of an adversary they could physically locate. I mean, if a stalker can do it the matter of what motivates said stalker is secondary.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 12:12 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:

I'm pretty sure a goblin with a grudge would be capable of disposing of an adversary they could physically locate. I mean, if a stalker can do it the matter of what motivates said stalker is secondary.

You should be on a watch list.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 12:15 am

Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:

Thought crime? :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 12:20 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:

It's called a crime of intent, which you can indeed be imprisoned for. I'm betting you dream about gunning down sweat shop owners and others not with your Neo Marxist garbage.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 12:24 am

Many people are alive only because it would be illegal to kill them; a useful thing to keep in mind when deciding how to treat others.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 12:46 am

Axeman wrote:
It's called a crime of intent, which you can indeed be imprisoned for. I'm betting you dream about gunning down sweat shop owners and others not with your Neo Marxist garbage.

Usually that scenario just leads to more violence against the left in the long run so I don't really think propaganda of the deed is a reasonable course of action for attempting to achieve social or political goals.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 1:41 am

Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:

You dream of running amuck caning juveniles with spray cans.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:36 am

Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:

Well, let's have a happy medium, and cane sweatshop owners. :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 7:40 am

those "whacks" people cavalierly speak of, are maiming for life. i saw a documentary about what lasting physical damage to the skin, fascia and underlying musculature, permanent scarring, is done to these victims of this abuse. those people literally can't sit right anymore, for the rest of their lives.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 7:44 am

Misslizard wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:

There is a difference. The vandals have actually committed a crime.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 7:45 am

auntblabby wrote:
those "whacks" people cavalierly speak of, are maiming for life. i saw a documentary about what lasting physical damage to the skin, fascia and underlying musculature, permanent scarring, is done to these victims of this abuse. those people literally can't sit right anymore, for the rest of their lives.

Good.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 7:50 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:

In countries that have them, sweat shops provide needed employment to youth with few other options, prostitution being the main one.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 9:54 am

Axeman wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:

Then make them clean it up.Community service.Some people are more afraid of work than a caning.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 11:19 am

Misslizard wrote:
Axeman wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:

Then make them clean it up.Community service.Some people are more afraid of work than a caning.

Growing up I had to deal with people who thought it was just so much fun to assault me, as well as steal and destroy my things. Nothing was ever done about it and they probably think they did nothing wrong.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 12:00 pm

Axeman wrote:

Growing up I had to deal with people who thought it was just so much fun to assault me, as well as steal and destroy my things. Nothing was ever done about it and they probably think they did nothing wrong.

I'm glad I learned to fight back so that the unresolved anger of childhood experiences isn't motivating me to support barbarity as an adult.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 12:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Needs more democracy, the workers vote on what is to become of the former owners of their now worker-owned and democratically managed factory. 8)

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う