Mysterious jump in excess mortality among younger cohorts

Page 15 of 15 [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2023, 5:34 pm

lostproperty wrote:
SabbraCadabra wrote:
*or, in many cases, the belief that the virus itself is a hoax and does not exist

The idea that the virus does not exist is stupid, though no more ridiculous than the idea that Russia are spreading disinformation about the vaccine.

If you get infected you'll only be producing the spike protein whilst your sick and until your immune system deals with it.

Vaxxed go on producing the spike for months.

Heart damage as a result will be first to show up because heart tissue doesn't repair, it scars, it's designed to do this to limit cancer growth in the heart (same with eyes).
Organs that repair have less capacity to repair in the future and can develop cancer, that's the trade off.

So what we're seeing now is heart damage, what we'll end up is a massive increase in cancer. Logically, I'd expect those who have been vaxxed AND have had Covid will be hit the worst - dying much younger and in the largest numbers, followed by vaxxed only, then Covid only (dying later but it will take some years off their normal lifespan). Those that didn't get vaxxed and avoided Covid (or only had it very mild) will not be affected.

Now, if these predictions don't pan out?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Feb 2023, 2:14 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Why is it that the list of complications claimed to be associated with the vaccine is so similar to the list of long-term COVID symptoms?

Because, for them, the thought that a simple virus* could cause so much damage terrifies them (rightly so).
It's much easier to pretend that a voluntary injection is the cause, and that they are safe from permanent disability, as long as they don't "get the jab".

"I am strong and healthy, it will never happen to me."
"It's the vax that is killing people! Covid is just a slight case of the sniffles, nothing more."
"Long Covid is just fearmongering."

*or, in many cases, the belief that the virus itself is a hoax and does not exist

In my previous response to this, I forgot to mention that one part of the argument for the dangers of the covid vaccines is the huge numbers of people who took the vaccines and reported being vaccine-injured on things like the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Recording System) in the US and the Yellow Card Scheme in the UK. I somehow think most of these people would have realised if their symptoms had actually started before their vaccinations.

But I guess if you've done no research you might not know about this.

SabbraCadabra wrote:
slam_thunderhide wrote:
I say that’s back to front. As I see it, our governments and media are trying to blame all these health complaints on long covid to distract from the covid vaccines, which are the far more likely culprit.

Okay, riddle me this, Dr. Putin:
How is it that the majority of Long Covid sufferers (we're talking MILLIONS of people, if not HUNDREDS of millions) were infected in March 2020, approximately an entire YEAR before the vaccines were available?
Use your noodle.

To rephrase my previous response in far fewer words...

What is there for me to even respond to here?

I do not dispute the existence of long covid, but why do you think that drawing our attention to the significant length of time between the height of the pandemic (March 2020) and the vaccine rollout (circa Jan 2021) is an argument against my position, when it's quite the opposite? My position on the dangers of the vaccines is based on the increase in various health problems that became evident (as well as the excess deaths that occured) only after the vaccines had been rolled out.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 3:44 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Okay, riddle me this, Dr. Putin:
How is it that the majority of Long Covid sufferers (we're talking MILLIONS of people, if not HUNDREDS of millions) were infected in March 2020, approximately an entire YEAR before the vaccines were available?

Use your noodle.

A syndrome can have two different sources. Long Covid has been tentatively linked to pathogenic effects of the spike protein. The mRNA vaccines turn your body into a spike protein factory in order to prime your immune system to attack it. It's not completely crazy to wonder about the possibility of both the virus and the vaccine causing "long Covid" in sufferers.

It's such an obvious link that even the MSM dare to tackle it (albeit with the usual "very rare" and "get yer vaccine" qualifiers):

https://www.science.org/content/article ... d-symptoms

At the same time, understanding these problems could help those currently suffering and, if a link is nailed down, help guide the design of the next generation of vaccines and perhaps identify those at high risk for serious side effects. “We shouldn’t be averse to adverse events,” says William Murphy, an immunologist at the University of California, Davis. In November 2021 in The New England Journal of Medicine, he proposed that an autoimmune mechanism triggered by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein might explain both Long Covid symptoms and some rare vaccine side effects, and he called for more basic research to probe possible connections. “Reassuring the public that everything is being done, researchwise, to understand the vaccines is more important than just saying everything is safe,” Murphy says. Like others, he continues to urge vaccination.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 5:49 pm

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2023, 2:41 pm

I don't know why I bothered posting in this thread, since I don't have time for conspiracy theories anymore...

slam_thunderhide wrote:
So in my case, I have every incentive to believe that the jabs are ‘safe and effective’ (effective at preventing severe illness at least), but at some point the evidence that they’re neither safe nor effective became too much for me to ignore. I’m annoyed at myself for how long it took me, but then I see people like you who clearly haven’t even started to question the establishment narrative.

I can't say that the vaccines are 100% safe, but the conspiracy theorists are trying to say that all of the damage is from the vaccine, and none of the damage is from SARS-CoV-2.

slam_thunderhide wrote:
Judging by your post, I doubt you’ve even looked at the evidence on this thread presented by Mikah and others. And I don’t mean that as a criticism (I often post on threads myself without reading them all), but I do think that if you actually read through this thread, you might learn something.

I read through the first few links that were posted, and ALL of them took the data and skewed it to make it look like something it wasn't.
IIRC, it was so egregiously skewed that it was boyond obvious that someone had intentionally skewed the data with malicious intent, and not just simply someone accidentally misreading the data.

I dropped the thread shortly after and now I'm dropping it again =)
This stuff is not worth ANYONE'S time.

slam_thunderhide wrote:
Lol, it really is amazing how effective the US establishment have been at manufacturing consent by claiming that every and any disagreement with their narratives is “Russian disinformation”.

People who specialize in private data tracking have gone through a whole ton of Covid dis/misinformation, and traced it back to about three or four Russian individuals who run social media bot farms.

Professionals have made similar claims, but I don't know if their research has been released publicly.

I used to stay up all night, and I've seen it myself. On Twitter, that kind of stuff always begins trending around 3AM EST. Normal Americans should be in bed, not trending hashtags on social media...

This is the only link I'm going to bother looking up, because I just happen to have it handy: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/co ... 021-10-21/

slam_thunderhide wrote:

Don't worry about it. Question was too difficult.

lostproperty wrote:
...no more ridiculous than the idea that Russia are spreading disinformation about the vaccine.

See above.

lostproperty wrote:
If you get infected you'll only be producing the spike protein whilst your sick and until your immune system deals with it.

Heart damage as a result will be first to show up because heart tissue doesn't repair, it scars, it's designed to do this to limit cancer growth in the heart (same with eyes).
Organs that repair have less capacity to repair in the future and can develop cancer, that's the trade off.

So what we're seeing now is heart damage, what we'll end up is a massive increase in cancer.

......got some bad news for you...
We've known for years, but science is only just beginning to confirm, SARS-CoV-2 does hide out in different tissues in the body, and they're pretty sure that viral persistance is at least part of the reason why Long Covid exists.

Heart and lung damage are super common with Covid infections. Most people aren't injured enough to get it checked out...and even those who do have Long Covid, doctors are hesitant to run those kinds of scans, and would rather send their patients to a neurologist.

Lots of people in the Long Covid support groups are reporting rising cancer rates. I'm not sure if the media is reporting on that just yet.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2023, 5:09 am

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/game ... -shows-the

Steve Kirsch finds evidence of the more immediate post-vaccine mortality in some Medicare data. The original data is available for those interested.

Nobody has ever claimed the vaccine reduces all cause mortality below baseline. There is no clinical trial showing that and there is no known mechanism of action whereby introducing a pathogen into your body will reduce all-cause mortality.

The only claim they make now is that the vaccine reduces COVID deaths. Fine. Let’s say that the vax is perfect and reduces every single COVID death, then the slope must still be downwards due to seasonality as we said before. But it’s not.

Professor Jeffrey Morris wrote “temporal HVE” on Twitter, but this is simply a handwaving dismissal of all this work with no evidentiary support whatsoever. HVE refers to healthy vaccinee effect. The “theory” is that the healthiest people get the vaccine first and since those people aren’t likely to die soon, it causes the slope to go upwards. But these are all Medicare patients and they were all vaccinated ASAP come December. What Jeffrey can’t explain is why the slope is even more distinct for people who got their shots in March 2021. Those would be the “stragglers” and thus less healthy, yet the upward slope is even more pronounced than in January. So his “explanation” just doesn’t fit the data. Nice try, no cigar.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2023, 10:24 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I don't know why I bothered posting in this thread, since I don't have time for conspiracy theories anymore...

slam_thunderhide wrote:
So in my case, I have every incentive to believe that the jabs are ‘safe and effective’ (effective at preventing severe illness at least), but at some point the evidence that they’re neither safe nor effective became too much for me to ignore. I’m annoyed at myself for how long it took me, but then I see people like you who clearly haven’t even started to question the establishment narrative.

I can't say that the vaccines are 100% safe, but the conspiracy theorists are trying to say that all of the damage is from the vaccine, and none of the damage is from SARS-CoV-2.

slam_thunderhide wrote:
Judging by your post, I doubt you’ve even looked at the evidence on this thread presented by Mikah and others. And I don’t mean that as a criticism (I often post on threads myself without reading them all), but I do think that if you actually read through this thread, you might learn something.

I read through the first few links that were posted, and ALL of them took the data and skewed it to make it look like something it wasn't.
IIRC, it was so egregiously skewed that it was boyond obvious that someone had intentionally skewed the data with malicious intent, and not just simply someone accidentally misreading the data.

I dropped the thread shortly after and now I'm dropping it again =)
This stuff is not worth ANYONE'S time.

slam_thunderhide wrote:
Lol, it really is amazing how effective the US establishment have been at manufacturing consent by claiming that every and any disagreement with their narratives is “Russian disinformation”.

People who specialize in private data tracking have gone through a whole ton of Covid dis/misinformation, and traced it back to about three or four Russian individuals who run social media bot farms.

Professionals have made similar claims, but I don't know if their research has been released publicly.

I used to stay up all night, and I've seen it myself. On Twitter, that kind of stuff always begins trending around 3AM EST. Normal Americans should be in bed, not trending hashtags on social media...

This is the only link I'm going to bother looking up, because I just happen to have it handy: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/co ... 021-10-21/

slam_thunderhide wrote:

Don't worry about it. Question was too difficult.

lostproperty wrote:
...no more ridiculous than the idea that Russia are spreading disinformation about the vaccine.

See above.

lostproperty wrote:

So what we're seeing now is heart damage, what we'll end up is a massive increase in cancer.

......got some bad news for you...
We've known for years, but science is only just beginning to confirm, SARS-CoV-2 does hide out in different tissues in the body, and they're pretty sure that viral persistance is at least part of the reason why Long Covid exists.

Heart and lung damage are super common with Covid infections. Most people aren't injured enough to get it checked out...and even those who do have Long Covid, doctors are hesitant to run those kinds of scans, and would rather send their patients to a neurologist.

Lots of people in the Long Covid support groups are reporting rising cancer rates. I'm not sure if the media is reporting on that just yet.

I appreciate your input. Just so you know.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 11:34 am

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... ave-caused

mRNAs jabs may have caused tens of millions of serious new health problems worldwide, a huge peer-reviewed study shows

Covid vaccines are linked to a 20 percent rise in new diagnoses for at least three months after vaccination; a second report finds even higher risks for people with preexisting autoimmune problems

Adults have sharply higher risks of being diagnosed with heart, skin, and psychiatric conditions for at least 90 days after they receive Covid jabs, a peer-reviewed study of almost 300,000 people in California has shown.

The researchers examined new diagnoses given to the same people before and after they were vaccinated to see whether the shots changed the risk of new health problems.

They found that people were about 21 percent more likely to receive a new diagnosis in the three months after a shot, compared to the three months before. With almost 240 million American adults jabbed, the rise translates into millions of extra new medical problems found in the months after vaccination, and tens of millions worldwide.

Serious conditions such as hypertension were about 25 percent more likely to be diagnosed in the three months following a shot than the three months before, the researchers found.

Depression, eczema, diabetes, and cellulitis were 10 to 20 percent more likely.

Myocarditis diagnoses had the highest additional risk. They were about 2.6 times as likely overall, with an even higher risk in men. Myocarditis is a known side effect of the mRNAs, so the fact it had a particularly high rate of extra diagnoses provides strong evidence that the signal the researchers found was real.

Overall, the researchers reported that the 284,000 Covid-vaccinated adults they examined received almost 6,000 additional diagnoses of health conditions in the 90 days after being jabbed compared to the 90 days before.

With about 237 million American adults vaccinated, that estimate would translate into about 5 million extra diagnoses for problems like diabetes in the three months following the shots. Worldwide, the number could be up to 25 million.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 5:54 pm

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... ly-doubled

Birth data from Signapore:

As this chart demonstrates, nearly every Singaporean adult between 20-39 - childbearing age, essentially - received his or her first Covid vaccine jab in June and July 2021. (More than 98 percent of the jabs Singapore gave were mRNAs, though Chinese inactivated virus vaccines were privately available.)

The story here is simple.

And worrying.

In March 2022, precisely nine months after mass mRNA vaccinations of women of childbearing age began - births in Singapore plunged, while stillbirths soared.

Are other countries seeing the same trend?

The only other country that I can find that has already published full live birth and stillbirth data for 2022 is Sweden. Sweden had a drop in live births comparable to Singapore in 2022. It also had a similar timing issue, with births rising early in 2022 and then falling nine months after mRNA administration.

But the Swedish rate of stillbirths per live birth was essentially unchanged in 2022, falling about 3 percent.

That lack of a signal is obviously a positive sign, as are results from some other studies. (If you are aware of other countries that have published full or partial 2022 stillbirth data, please email me.)

Still, the Singaporean data are striking enough - both in the size of the increase and its timing - to again raise the question of whether the mRNAs are contributing to an accelerating fertility decline.

Expect governments and scientists to do everything possible NOT to answer this crucial question.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 6:37 pm

^ Correction to above:

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... o-previous

The technical definition of stillbirth has changed recently in Singapore causing the apparent rise in stillbirths in the data (now we know why it wasn't seen in Sweden). The live birth data however, still appears to be correct.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 6:54 am

Australian drug regulator glossed over some vaxx-related deaths to avoid undermining public confidence in the vaccines:

https://rebekahbarnett.substack.com/p/b ... -regulator

Documents obtained under Freedom of Information (FOI) request by Dr Melissa McCann reveal that the TGA appears to have hidden numerous vaccine-induced deaths from the public view, including those of two children.

Dr McCann shared the shocking revelation in her address at the Covid Vaccine Conference, hosted by Clive Palmer’s United Australia Party over the weekend in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. The event featured leading ICU physician Dr Pierre Kory, cardiologist and epidemiologist Dr Peter McCullough, and McCullough’s collaborator, author John Leake.

Addressing sold out crowds, Dr McCann shared the extraordinary lengths she had to go to to extract causality assessment documents relating to the TGA’s investigation of reported deaths after Covid vaccination, which were obtained under FOI request in a process that took six months. Dr McCann lodged the request after seeing an unexpectedly high number of patients coming through her clinic experiencing adverse events after immunisation (AEFIs). She also noticed a high number of serious AEFI reports in the in the DAEN database, including the reported death of a 14 year old in October 2021.

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2023, 2:16 pm

So their is now fairly clear evidence of vaccine aligned birth reductions for
Taiwan, Holland, and Australia.

Which suggests that the vaccine harms ovaries and/or embryos, and this harm is cumulative.
Does anyone know if this is being seen in other countries?

https://mandownunder.substack.com/p/tai ... s-20222023

The situation in Taiwan seems to be mirroring the situation in Australia.
The really convicting thing, is that all these countries vaccinated at different times, yet in all them their is a strong temporal association with when vaccination started in that country, which rules out most of the possible alternative explanations.

The Australian governments response to this?
https://phillipaltman.substack.com/p/au ... nvestigate

Their you have it folks, the government that locked an entire nation down for 18 months, over the virus, thinks tens of thousands of unexplained deaths is not worth even a research committee.
Does that prove that their mandatory vaccine caused it? No, proof is a strong word, but it does rather suggest that the government believes that the mandatory vaccine caused it and they have no desire to furnish evidence against themselves.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2023, 12:37 pm

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/06/28/pfi ... cientists/

Evidence that 30% of so of vaccines administered in Europe were harmless placebos. The batch theory crowd were on to something.

Unbeknownst to most observers, it is precisely the German regulatory agency, the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI), which is, in principle, responsible for quality control of all the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine supply in the EU. (The institute is named after the German immunologist and Nobel Prize winner Paul Ehrlich, not, of course, the Stanford biology professor of the same name.)

This reflects the fact that the actual legal manufacturer of the vaccine, as well as the marketing authorisation holder in the EU, is the German company BioNTech, not its more well-known American partner Pfizer.

Dyker and Matysik found that the PEI had tested and approved for release all the very bad ‘blue’ batches, the overwhelming majority of the not-so-bad ‘green’ batches, but almost none of the harmless ‘yellow’ batches – as if the PEI knew in advance that these batches were unproblematic.

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2023, 9:27 pm

Mikah wrote:
Dyker and Matysik found that the PEI had tested and approved for release all the very bad ‘blue’ batches, the overwhelming majority of the not-so-bad ‘green’ batches, but almost none of the harmless ‘yellow’ batches – as if the PEI knew in advance that these batches were unproblematic.

Yes, that does make the governments foreknowledge and collusion fairly blatant.

I now find myself wondering how the ratio of drug to placebo in each country, lines up with Deagles bizarre population reduction forecasts?

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2023, 5:08 am

https://okaythennews.substack.com/p/sou ... oves-covid

Quote:
Late last year, South Australian senator Alex Antic revealed his FOI request, focussing on cardiac issues from January 2018 to October 2022. Source. He noted: “When the data came back, it revealed that for 15-44 year olds, cardiac presentations to all public hospitals in the state were steady at just over 1000 per month, month on month since January 2018. But right on cue, just as the vaccine mandates rolled out in SA, that number doubled from July to November 2021, spiking at approximately 2100 per month.” Source. This even made the local news, with experts, of course, keen to blame COVID. Source. There’s just one problem. South Australia didn’t really ‘get COVID’ until the borders opened late in November 2021, with ABC News reporting: “After enjoying months without a single case of local transmission, the state opened last Tuesday and allowed the virus into the community, with its vaccination rate sitting just shy of 80 per cent.” Source. (Well there’s a second problem. How does an ‘expert’ blame thousands of cardiac issues on a few hundred cases of COVID...

If their is one upside to the insane lockdowns this country had, it's that it has denied the use of the virus itself as a convenient scapegoat for the vaccine injuries, not that it stops the politicians and media from trying to blame it on a virus that wasn't actually here yet at the time.