Page 2 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 5:44 pm

magz wrote:
From my experience so far, unprofessional politicians aren't usually any better.

It was worth a try.
Unfortunately, it was an epic fail. 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 5:46 pm

auntblabby wrote:
let 'zilla eat him. he'd prolly spit him right back out as detestable.

You want to poison Ms Lizard?
That is deplorable. 8O

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2021, 6:10 pm

As much as I despise the talented grifter (and despise is too kind of a word to describe this con man), we need the talented Mr. Trump as president for life, if only to wake his flunkies up to the fact he has thrown the entire USA under the bus and has become an absolute dictator, usurping all rights of the people. Then, maybe, once it’s too late to do anything, the remaining people who supported the Dumpster fire will finally get the message (although the average American nowadays is too stupid to know or even care).

H.L. Mencken was right:Never underestimate the intelligence of the American Electorate (since they now show signs of being morons.)

Last edited by MuddRM on 20 Oct 2021, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 6:23 pm

MuddRM wrote:
As much as I despise the talented grifter (and despise is too kind of a word to despise this con man), we need the talented Mr. Trump as president for life, if only to wake his flunkies up to the fact he has thrown the entire USA under the bus and has become an absolute dictator, usurping all rights of the people. Then, maybe, once it’s too late to do anything, the remaining people who supported the Dumpster fire will finally get the message (although the average American nowadays is too stupid to know or even care).

H.L. Mencken was right:Never underestimate the intelligence of the American Electorate (since they now show signs of being morons.)

May I point out that Trump lost the election? 8)

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 7:23 pm

Pepe wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
No, only GODzilla can save us.

Is that you in the video. Ms Lizard? :scratch:

I’m not going to admit to pooing in public.

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2021, 7:24 pm

Pepe wrote:
MuddRM wrote:
As much as I despise the talented grifter (and despise is too kind of a word to despise this con man), we need the talented Mr. Trump as president for life, if only to wake his flunkies up to the fact he has thrown the entire USA under the bus and has become an absolute dictator, usurping all rights of the people. Then, maybe, once it’s too late to do anything, the remaining people who supported the Dumpster fire will finally get the message (although the average American nowadays is too stupid to know or even care).

I KNOW he lost the election, you overly amorous polecat! I’m saying he should be re-elected as president for life, thereby destroying the USA (which, if you listen to some of the more whacked out extreme right wing fundamentalist preachers, the USA should have been destroyed by JHWH at least 125 years ago, since the sinfulness of this nation exceeds that of Sodom and Gomorrah in antiquity.

As for me, it no longer matters, as I’m pretty much closing on the end of my miserable life.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 7:32 pm

Pepe wrote:
MuddRM wrote:

BARELY lost. 74 million of us voted for that dictator. that is more than AUS and CAN put together!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:44 pm

Misslizard wrote:

I busted a gut laughing while watching this! :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:48 pm

Even though a majority of Republicans want Trump to run, again, there is still a Republican minority opposing him. Add their number to the rest of us, and we'll send that orange bag of feces back to Mar-a-lago, or however you're supposed to spell it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:49 pm

he got off easy.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 9:15 pm

If the Dems are dumb enough to run Harris, we'll probably be in for T2, assuming he's still alive.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 9:52 pm

Dox47 wrote:
If the Dems are dumb enough to run Harris, we'll probably be in for T2, assuming he's still alive.

Why can I picture them coronating her just like Hillary and learning absolutely nothing from '16?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 11:14 pm

History about to repeat

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 11:16 pm

MuddRM wrote:
Pepe wrote:
MuddRM wrote:

I KNOW he lost the election, you overly amorous polecat! I’m saying he should be re-elected as president for life, thereby destroying the USA (which, if you listen to some of the more whacked out extreme right wing fundamentalist preachers, the USA should have been destroyed by JHWH at least 125 years ago, since the sinfulness of this nation exceeds that of Sodom and Gomorrah in antiquity.

As for me, it no longer matters, as I’m pretty much closing on the end of my miserable life.

"Amorous polecat". :lmao:

I'm not a spring chicken either (I am assuming you were referring to age rather than health, mental or physical.)
And I don't have any human kids to leave behind, so I can be objective about the obscenity of humanity.

All this drama/angst over Trump is quite amusing, in a black humour sort of way.
I just sit back and watch the fireworks. :mrgreen:
There is nothing I can do about it, so there is no reason for me to get my knickers in a knot.
I embrace "The Serenity Prayer" here. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 11:22 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Is that you in the video. Ms Lizard? :scratch:

I’m not going to admit to pooing in public.

We all have to defecate.
No shame in doing it in public if there isn't a public convenience big enough for you.
Talk to council. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 11:26 pm

Dox47 wrote:

You mean @ Judgement Day? :scratch: