Another pro-Trump Celebrity gets COVID

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 10:36 pm

Dox47 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
As for the general concept of pointing out when a conspiracy theorist gets COVID, I find no joy in it. It

Hmm, I seem to remember someone clutching their pearls in another recent thread about making fun of tragedy due to politics; do you happen to remember the username of that fella?

You do know I said NO joy in it, right?

I lose track of what other posters say.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 11:49 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Who is making fun of Kristy Swanson?

I'm sure you created this thread to wish her good health and a speedy recovery then?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 11:50 pm

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I'm sure you created this thread to wish her good health and a speedy recovery then?

Of course. *cough* :mrgreen:

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 11:52 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
You do know I said NO joy in it, right?

I lose track of what other posters say.

Wasn't aimed at you, but it found it's mark. You should pay more attention to what the people who take your positions say, you might find it illuminating.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 12:59 am

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

All I said are facts
- she's pro-trump (fact)
- she spread misinformation about COVID (fact)
- now she's sucking on a ventilator (fact)

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 2:21 am

cyberdad wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

All I said are facts
- she's pro-trump (fact)

Seeing as she tweeted "I feel fabulous!" 10 hrs ago, she's not sucking on a ventilator. Before that she was on oxygen, which is a far cry from being on a ventilator.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 3:12 am

Being carried by ambulance, having Pneumonia and being on Oxygen while hospitalised isn't on most people's bucket list. She may be putting on a brave face but she's still in hospital.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 3:21 am

Alternative facts.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 3:47 am

She's boasting about how effective the Barcitinib treatment was.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 5:09 am

cyberdad wrote:
Being carried by ambulance, having Pneumonia and being on Oxygen while hospitalised isn't on most people's bucket list. She may be putting on a brave face but she's still in hospital.

Yup, your motivation in posting about her misfortune is clearly pure as the driven snow.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 3:03 pm

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Yup, your motivation in posting about her misfortune is clearly pure as the driven snow.

Indeed. 8)

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 3:05 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

All I said are facts
- she's pro-trump (fact)

I'm surprised this thread hasn't turned into a hatefest.
Hopefully, this means the culture is changing for the better. :thumright:

And one more thing,

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 4:10 pm

I actually used to watch Buffy in the day. And Happy Days. Little did I realise that Scott Baio and Kristy Swanson (a couple of people I used to like) would become wacko. But I usually give a free pass to celebrities with politics as I separate the artform from the artist.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 7:03 pm

Oh no not Chachi too.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 10:32 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Oh no not Chachi too.

Hey... 8)

And one more thing,

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 1:48 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Oh no not Chachi too.

As young kid I thought Baio was way cooler than Winkler.