“Fan” Rittenhouse meets with Trump

Page 4 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 11:02 pm

You know, I fully expected "the judge/jury/system is racist!" and any number of other copes after the acquittal, but "the whole thing was an elaborate deep state conspiracy!" is truly something so insane and out of left field that I'm shocked to see it floated, let alone countersigned. On the bright side, that's more names for the "no longer allowed to mock conspiracy theorists" list, as that's some Q level crazy right there.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 11:04 pm

Dox47 wrote:
You know, I fully expected "the judge/jury/system is racist!" and any number of other copes after the acquittal, but "the whole thing was an elaborate deep state conspiracy!" is truly something so insane and out of left field that I'm shocked to see it floated, let alone countersigned. On the bright side, that's more names for the "no longer allowed to mock conspiracy theorists" list, as that's some Q level crazy right there.

:mrgreen:

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 11:10 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
That isn't really what they are saying. I believe they are suggesting it was known by "TPTB" that the case was a dud, but conducted anyway, for the purpose of increasing support for Rittenhouse and giving him an opportunity to look like a hero.

I think the whole AG's office knew the case was a dud, anyone with eyes and a passing knowledge of self defense and gun law knew the case was a dud the day after it happened and the video dropped, they tried him anyway because Blue America was howling for blood, and there was a real fear that more riots might happen if they didn't. That's a big part of why I'm so hot here, this kid got dragged through our legal system to placate a mob, and he's lucky it only cost him 15 months of hell and a ton of donated money.

DW_a_mom wrote:
More likely the prosecutors desperately wanted to deliver for the families of the victims, perhaps be heroes themselves, and just didn't have the acumen.

Or, you know, the law and facts.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 11:14 pm

Dox47 wrote:

Have you also noticed that a large number of those people who were the most "knowledgable" about what "Q" people believed tend to be in this category?

It is certainly interesting to observe the number of people who accuse "Q" (or Trump) of certain negative actions\beliefs\character traits and then go and do the same things themselves, seeing nothing wrong with their doing so...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 12:09 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
Makes me wonder if it would have been better for him to never have been charged at all.

He should never have been charged based on the evidence, I said as much from the beginning, and even the state's charging documents read more like a clearing statement. The entire prosecution was political from the start, so if you don't like the ending, you have only your fellow liberals to blame.

I'll give credit to Mark Richards, he's a very good defense lawyer. Dotted his Is and crossed his ts. He also coached Rittenhouse well.

But he has that sinister smile that you hate so much. 8O

I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall as he was coaching Rittenhouse to do the "cry face". Should have checked his jacket for lemon rinds.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 12:39 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
Makes me wonder if it would have been better for him to never have been charged at all.

He should never have been charged based on the evidence, I said as much from the beginning, and even the state's charging documents read more like a clearing statement. The entire prosecution was political from the start, so if you don't like the ending, you have only your fellow liberals to blame.

I'll give credit to Mark Richards, he's a very good defense lawyer. Dotted his Is and crossed his ts. He also coached Rittenhouse well.

I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall as he was coaching Rittenhouse to do the "cry face". Should have checked his jacket for lemon rinds.

So, you have never been in a position where you might spend the rest of your life in gaol when you are only 17. :scratch:

I think you are being disingenuous. :mrgreen:

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 2:56 am

Brictoria wrote:
Have you also noticed that a large number of those people who were the most "knowledgable" about what "Q" people believed tend to be in this category?

It is certainly interesting to observe the number of people who accuse "Q" (or Trump) of certain negative actions\beliefs\character traits and then go and do the same things themselves, seeing nothing wrong with their doing so...

You mean those folks who can't spell GOP without a Q, or America without a bunch of superfluous U's and/or K's? As a matter of fact I had noticed that the people who nutpick the most frequently here are not very impressive generally and tend to display a lot of the same traits they claim to deplore in others, I suspect it's a narcissism of small differences thing. I really didn't see this Rittenhouse conspiracy coming though, that's a new one.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 3:01 am

Dox47 wrote:

DW_a_mom wrote:
More likely the prosecutors desperately wanted to deliver for the families of the victims, perhaps be heroes themselves, and just didn't have the acumen.

Or, you know, the law and facts.

When it comes to adversaries sparing, the law and facts do not, unfortunately, always win. I’ve seen some good smoke and mirrors by sharp experts in my time and have *ahem* succeeded a few times myself (albeit not in a court of law, but it’s the same haggle). It’s great fun, but I have an obvious ethical problem if prosecutors do it with people’s lives, instead of, say, tax dollars or insurance negotiations.

But a very important part of any smoke and mirrors game is assessing the chances of success, because starting on the path and failing will usually get a worse result than not playing at all.

So I don’t know if the prosecutors lacked the acumen to understand their case, felt the show was necessary win or lose, lacked ethics plus lacked the acumen to pull off a win with bad facts, or lacked ethics plus the acumen to know their own limits as magicians. In any of these scenarios, I feel like my description works.

Last edited by DW_a_mom on 25 Nov 2021, 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 4:52 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

So, you have never been in a position where you might spend the rest of your life in gaol when you are only 17. :scratch:

I think you are being disingenuous. :mrgreen:

Hey Bill Burr is on your side, he despises woketivists like me (but his take on Rittenhouse's fake crying is golden)

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 5:31 am

It's a shame that Rittenhouse isn't old enough to be Trump's next running mate.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 5:50 am

Anyone else getting creeped out by this level of obsession with a teen's tears by a grown man? Kinda gross.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 8:11 am

Meanwhile…..three men in Georgia (in the South) were convicted of murder within a vigilante action—by a jury of 11 white people and one black person. This would probably not have happened even 10 years ago.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 8:18 am

I feel like the tears were genuine.

Darrell Brooks cried real tears at his arraignment, too.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 9:15 am

Sign O' The Times 'These Days of Dust'

A State Ignorant Enough at Law And Order
Provides A Loop Hole in the Law That Allows

A 17 Year-Old Boy With No Training to Police
A Peaceful Protest That Have Been Shown to Result

in Riots of Looting And Violence; Albeit as Studied
only in Around 7 Percent of the Protests Associated
With the 'BLM Movement', Never The Less A Real

Present Danger to Be Acutely Aware of For
Safety of Those Not Trained to Handle
The Situation. Anyway, The Ignorant State

Of Wisconsin Where A Boy

of 17 Gets to Carry

An AR-15 into What

Ends Up A War Zone of Death;

Where His Human Ignorance is Only

Equaled By the Ignorance of those Who Chased

An Obviously 'Green For the Beating Up' Little Boy

With A Big Gun to Their Own Self-Destruction; Where

It's True It Could Have Been A Quick End to The Life of the Ignorance

That Brought That 17 Year-Old Boy With A Big Gun in A Situation of Life Threat

For the Value

of Protecting

'Dead Property'

Over the Value of Human Life;

Yet of Course in This Country, the
Law Provides for That 'Gun Right'; So Sure,
Deal With it or Leave it And Go Somewhere
Else Where Folks Get Along Fine Enough Without Guns

In Law and

Order a

Different Way...

A Sign O' The Times These Days of Dust,

A Former President, A Most Despicable One
And Only One That A Senate Republican Majority
Leader and House Republican Minority Leader, Like
Scalded Dogs When in Life Threat, Readily Admitted THAT

Former President Played An Integral Role/Part in Inciting
A Deadly Insurrection to Interfere With the Democratic

Process in this Country, When Ratifying Electorate Votes
For the Incoming Newly Fairly Elected President Assessed
As Such in The Fairest Run Election Process in Recent History

By the Appointees

of that Former
President Who
Helped Incite
The Deadly Insurrection;

How 'Sweet' That 78 Percent
of Republicans Who Still Support
A Most Despicable Leader This Country
Has Ever Seen Who From The Very Get Go
Of His Election Campaign Made It Clear that
His Minions of Support Would Support Him the
Same If He Shot Someone on 5th Avenue (While
Modeling Unmasked Behavior In a Deadly Pandemic
As Promised Along With the Incitation of This Deadly Insurrection)

So Is it A Great Surprise That The Same News Organization That Still

Promotes 'The Big Lie' That The Election Was Some How Stolen From Trump
And The Insurrection By Words of 'Tucker Carlson Documentary' Was A 'False Flag';

Yes, is it A Big Surprise That Same News Organization Has Made A Most Foolish of

Young Men Barely Into the Age to Vote A Hero For That Same Republican Base;

Yes, Is it A Big Surprise That To Visit That Former Most Despicable Leader This

Country Has Ever Seen Is Viewed As A Great Honor By That News Organization

And Those In the Republican Party Who Still Support That Most

Despicable Leader; No It is NO SURPRISE AT ALL THIS

IS HOW COUNTRIES START TO FALL

WHEN MINIONS CONTINUE

TO SUPPORT

DESPICABLE

LEADERS

AS BIRDS OF A FEATHER

DO CONTINUE TO FLOCK

TOGETHER IN BONDS AND

BINDS OF TRADITION, POLITICS,

RELIGION, YES EVEN PHILOSOPHIES,

FOR ALL OF WHAT MAKES/TAKES THE BIG EVER
CHANGING C, HUMANITY AND ITS CULTURAL

WAYS STRAIGHT

TO HELL

OR HEAVEN

OR THE IN BETWEEN

OF WHATEVER FRESH 'STUFF' WE
CREATE OUT OF OUR DarK to LiGHT Dreams in Fruition Next...

Sorry, Not Sorry, i'm not A Fly on the Wall Attracted to
That Kind of Creepy 'Stuff'...

However, Pass the
Popcorn 'Eve'

It Does
Make

Interesting

DarK Muse in Paradise for
The Longest EPiC Long
Form Poem Ever And It's

True As A Participant Anthropology

Observer Ya Gotta Be Willing to Step

in the Rose Gardens With the Thorns

And the 'All Natural Fertilizer' MaKinG FLoWeRS BLoom...

Spoiler
Alert
And
Off
Topic
Of Course too...
Happy ThanksGiving!
Have A Lovely Day You All..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Last edited by aghogday on 25 Nov 2021, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 9:46 am

Maybe the tears were real, maybe not.A good defense attorney will coach you on how to walk, what to wear , what to say or not, and what emotions to show or not.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 12:10 pm

Of course defense attorneys do that.

I never said Rittenhouse was a choirboy. I believe the tears were for real, though. He went to Kenosha looking for trouble…and he certainly found it. He’s lucky he doesn’t have a conviction for a lesser charge on his record as a result of what he did.

I’m worried that Trump will use him as a symbol for what he believes in. That white supremacists will rally around his symbolism.