Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:16 pm

Quote:
Reports overnight of a ‘thwarted assassination plot’ on the Ukrainian president
March 03, 2022 - 3:08PM

“There have been reports overnight of a thwarted assassination plot on Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky – an initial failure for Putin’s decapitation strategy,” Mr Clennell said

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/g ... rallPos=11

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:21 pm

Pepe wrote:
Quote:
Reports overnight of a ‘thwarted assassination plot’ on the Ukrainian president
March 03, 2022 - 3:08PM

“There have been reports overnight of a thwarted assassination plot on Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky – an initial failure for Putin’s decapitation strategy,” Mr Clennell said

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/g ... rallPos=11

Ukraine says a plot to assassinate President Volodymyr Zelensky was foiled by Russian spies who were secretly working against Putin
Good for him. Getting killed by Chechens is completely unnecessary. My understanding is Putin might not even have direct control of Kadyrov's forces.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:30 pm

Taking out Zelensky would be pointless. All of Ukraine is united now. There's a long line of Ukrainians who would step in and continue where he left off.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:31 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Taking out Zelensky would be pointless. All of Ukraine is united now. There's a long line of Ukrainians who would step in and continue where he left off.

I wouldn't be surprised.
They are willing to die for their country.
An amazingly inspiring group of people.

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:37 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Ukraine says a plot to assassinate President Volodymyr Zelensky was foiled by Russian spies who were secretly working against Putin
Good for him. Getting killed by Chechens is completely unnecessary. My understanding is Putin might not even have direct control of Kadyrov's forces.

If true, this is big. 8O

And one more thing,

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:56 pm

Pepe wrote:

inspiring? weren't the Boston bombers Chechen?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:59 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
My understanding is Putin might not even have direct control of Kadyrov's forces.

This is my understanding. I was watching a documentary on the rebel separatists in eastern Ukraine and there seems to be persuasive evidence that they might have forced Putin's hand by fabricating a pretext for Russian back up by faking an attack on their borders.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 12:29 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Probably shouldn't judge a whole people by the actions of a few fanatics.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 4:58 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:

And one more thing,

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 5:00 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Probably shouldn't judge a whole people by the actions of a few fanatics.

Cyber is kind of "binary"/black&white. :mrgreen:

And one more thing,