Page 3 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 5:32 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
As she's having so much fun as Fox's token Dem, let's see how much she'd enjoy switching to an R behind her name.

AFAIK she doesn't hold office anymore. So no more letters for her. It seems she intends to stay active in politics, but she says risky things unpopular with either party...

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 8:07 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

I was, first and foremost, giving a quick synopsis about what the article is about. That is, Romney and Kinzinger calling her message treasonous. Admittedly, I might have gotten carried away expressing my dislike of Ms. Gabbard.
For the record, I never had a high opinion of her. I am aware that men on the right are easily swayed by superficial looks, which is why the brainless Fox bimbos are so popular.

Too funny, you generalize about fox bimbos yet failed to understand the state department just testified there are 25+ US backed labs in danger. It appears your news source is the one failing to inform as you thought Gabbard was misinforming. Then you insult the men on the right for being easily swayed. Too funny.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 9:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
By the way, I took another look at the article I originally posted, and I fail to see what I'm wrong about. Romney and Kinzinger both called what she said treasonous. How did I misreport that? That she might or might not be correct isn't the point.

Again, these are not Putin's bio labs, nor is anyone accusing Gabbard of defending them even if they were.

Your opening statement was completely wrong. Why can't you just admit it? You can still agree that her words were treasonous, even if it's a completely ridiculous claim.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 3:27 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Both Kinzinger and Romney call Tulsi Gabbard's defense of Putin's bio lab claims in Ukraine

Did you even read the story in the link you posted?

Of course I did. And I also know that Gabbard has a reputation of being a gadfly interested in promoting herself at the expense of her party and it's political ideals.

I think she should be an independent

As she's having so much fun as Fox's token Dem, let's see how much she'd enjoy switching to an R behind her name.

I know why she hasn't switched. She's a practicing hindu which would be unpalatable to MAGA christian fanatics. They would prefer a Nicky Haley who is an Indian masquerading as a white conservative christian woman.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 4:00 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Both Kinzinger and Romney call Tulsi Gabbard's defense of Putin's bio lab claims in Ukraine

Of course I did. And I also know that Gabbard has a reputation of being a gadfly interested in promoting herself at the expense of her party and it's political ideals.

I know why she hasn't switched. She's a practicing hindu which would be unpalatable to MAGA christian fanatics. They would prefer a Nicky Haley who is an Indian masquerading as a white conservative christian woman.

Or perhaps the reason might be that she's not a conservative.

Just because she hammers the Democratic Party does not mean she aligns with the right-wing. My issues with Gabbard is that she didn't hammer them hard enough, and sold out to the DNC too many times.

I'd never support her again for those reasons. Still, she was correct on the bio labs.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 5:03 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
By the way, I took another look at the article I originally posted, and I fail to see what I'm wrong about. Romney and Kinzinger both called what she said treasonous. How did I misreport that? That she might or might not be correct isn't the point.

Again, these are not Putin's bio labs, nor is anyone accusing Gabbard of defending them even if they were.

Your opening statement was completely wrong. Why can't you just admit it? You can still agree that her words were treasonous, even if it's a completely ridiculous claim.

I NEVER said they were Putin's bio labs, I said they were his accusations about bio labs.
As I understand it, Putin is saying these labs are creating contagions for biological warfare. Gabbard's claims are occurring at the same time as Tucker Carlson parroting Putin's bullsh*t, which to me seems to imply she's trying to ride in on his coat tails for a little attention.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 5:05 pm

Veg-

Nah, she's just a self serving gadfly.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 5:05 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I think you're on to something.

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 6:18 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
It's more than that the data and people need to be protected. MT and AK should be held accountable their rhetoric.

Tell me again about the 81 million voters and how Biden immediately froze the weapons allotted for Ukraine after meeting with Putin.

Uh... what?

What are you confused about? The pathogen data, 81 million voters, the 16 June 2021 meeting, or the 18 June 2021 freeze of weapons to Ukraine?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 6:27 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I NEVER said they were Putin's bio labs, I said they were his accusations about bio labs

No, that's not what you said. No matter how hard you try, you can't escape the BS of your opening statement. Sorry, but you can't verbally contort your way out of this.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 6:31 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

My friend is "resilient". :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 6:34 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Or perhaps the reason might be that she's not a conservative.

Just because she hammers the Democratic Party does not mean she aligns with the right-wing. My issues with Gabbard is that she didn't hammer them hard enough, and sold out to the DNC too many times.

I'd never support her again for those reasons. Still, she was correct on the bio labs.

Non-partisanship confuses a lot of people.
I know from first-hand experience. ;)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 10:32 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I NEVER said they were Putin's bio labs, I said they were his accusations about bio labs

No, that's not what you said. No matter how hard you try, you can't escape the BS of your opening statement. Sorry, but you can't verbally contort your way out of this.

Yes, it was. Reading comprehension! And Thpppttt!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 10:34 pm

Pepe wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Well, show you're not partisan and give me a little support. You have to know I didn't say the alleged bio labs were Putin's!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 10:36 pm

txfz1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
It's more than that the data and people need to be protected. MT and AK should be held accountable their rhetoric.

Tell me again about the 81 million voters and how Biden immediately froze the weapons allotted for Ukraine after meeting with Putin.

Uh... what?

What are you confused about? The pathogen data, 81 million voters, the 16 June 2021 meeting, or the 18 June 2021 freeze of weapons to Ukraine?

Again, I give the adult response of: "Thpppttt!"

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 11:06 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Well, show you're not partisan and give me a little support. You have to know I didn't say the alleged bio labs were Putin's!

I wasn't paying much attention.
I was sitting back and eating popcorn. :mrgreen:

I might have a closer look. 8)