Rittenhouse reprises “crying” to b***h about gas prices

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2022, 3:28 pm

Kyle Rittenhouse Gas Meme of Him Crying at the Pump Viewed Over 1M Times

Quote:
Kyle Rittenhouse has shared a meme which uses the moment he started crying during his murder trial to poke fun at rising gas prices.

Rittenhouse, who was cleared of two counts of murder following the highly divisive trial in November 2021, shared the clip on his Twitter account on Thursday, where it has since been reshared more than 4,300 times.

The edited video shows Rittenhouse filling up a car at a gas station while in tears.

The clip superimposes Rittenhouse's body from when he was hyperventilating while describing to the jury the circumstances that led up to him shooting Joseph Rosenbaum during the Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in August 2020.

“No, it's not Lemon Heads.. it's the burning hole in my pocket thanks to a Joe Biden presidency," Rittenhouse tweeted while sharing the clip.

Rittenhouse then credits the creation of the "funny video" to Twitter user @derfanzor.

The "Lemon Heads" remark is a reference to criticism he received from NBA star LeBron James during the trial as the basketball legend appeared to suggest the 19-year-old was not remorseful for his actions.

The clip was also posted onto Twitter by Ron Filipkowski, the Republican attorney who resigned from a Florida state commission in protest at a police raid at the home of data scientist Rebekah Jones in December 2020, where it has been viewed further 660,000 times.

Yep the man has been “damaged”(sarcasm)

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2022, 4:57 pm

Yes, I am sure the Huber and Rosenbaum families would find his memes hilarious.

What next? is he going to do a "Let's go Brandon" advert campaign?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2022, 11:21 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Yes, I am sure the Huber and Rosenbaum families would find his memes hilarious.

What next? is he going to do a "Let's go Brandon" advert campaign?

Meh.
I have bigger things to be concerned about. 8)

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 5:00 am

Why doesnt he just... persuade his mom to drive him to...the Ukraine? So he can fight alongside the locals against Vladimir Putrid?

He will get to play with automatic rifles to his heart's content. And may actually become a hero. Or die a hero.

Trouble is that he is (everyone assumes) a Trump supporter. So he might also support Putrid, and be anti Ukraine.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 5:07 am

I came for the meme but all I got is some ads.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 5:12 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Why doesnt he just... persuade his mom to drive him to...the Ukraine? So he can fight alongside the locals against Vladimir Putrid?

He will get to play with automatic rifles to his heart's content. And may actually become a hero. Or die a hero.

Trouble is that he is (everyone assumes) a Trump supporter. So he might also support Putrid, and be anti Ukraine.

"Hate makes the blood run fast."
An old skunk saying. 8)

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 6:49 am

Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

"Hate makes the blood run fast."
An old skunk saying. 8)

Your point?

TwisterUprocker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2022, 6:26 pm

I cussed out Biden for what I thought was a $7.11 gas price

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 6:30 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Why doesnt he just... persuade his mom to drive him to...the Ukraine? So he can fight alongside the locals against Vladimir Putrid?.

Oh I think he preferred the odds in Kenosha of being among an armed militia in a crowd of unarmed protestors.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 6:41 pm

TwisterUprocker wrote:

Apparently you can't have it both ways. You are supposed to cry tears for Ukrainians and if you dare don't support applying sanctions you are supporting an evil empire building expansionist.

If you want to blame somebody blame the hypocrites who support sanctions against Russia.

I also don't want to pay double or triple the price for my petrol. A lot of business are already struggling in Australia and the petrol prices are sending many small operators broke.

People out of jobs who can't afford petrol are legitimately wondering why they are having to carry the burden of Russia's expansion into Ukraine. I would say the survivors of numerous wars, invasions and genocides in the "third world" might be also wondering why their cause was ignored but Ukraine is a sacred cow?

TwisterUprocker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2022, 7:14 pm

/\This was long before the invasion

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 7:19 pm

TwisterUprocker wrote:
/\This was long before the invasion

No it wasn't. The price of petrol shot up 2-3 x since the Russian invasion. it's linked to sanctions not to Joe Biden.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 7:34 pm

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Why doesnt he just... persuade his mom to drive him to...the Ukraine? So he can fight alongside the locals against Vladimir Putrid?.

Oh I think he preferred the odds in Kenosha of being among an armed militia in a crowd of unarmed protestors.

The facts may be relevant here:

Quote:
Shooting victim says he was pointing his gun at Rittenhouse

Kyle Rittenhouse looks back to the gallery during a break in testimony from Gage Groskreutz during his trial at the Kenosha County Courthouse in Kenosha, Wis., on Monday, Nov. 8, 2021. (Sean Krajacic/The Kenosha News via AP, Pool)
1 of 18
Kyle Rittenhouse looks back to the gallery during a break in testimony from Gage Groskreutz during his trial at the Kenosha County Courthouse in Kenosha, Wis., on Monday, Nov. 8, 2021. (Sean Krajacic/The Kenosha News via AP, Pool)

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — A protester and volunteer medic wounded on the streets of Kenosha by Kyle Rittenhouse testified Monday that he was pointing his own gun at the rifle-toting Rittenhouse — unintentionally, he said — when the young man shot him.

https://apnews.com/article/kyle-rittenh ... 559632e3bb

Quote:
...unintentionally...
? 8O :lmao:

And one more thing,

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 7:37 pm

cyberdad wrote:
TwisterUprocker wrote:

Apparently you can't have it both ways. You are supposed to cry tears for Ukrainians and if you dare don't support applying sanctions you are supporting an evil empire building expansionist.

Thankfully, Uncle Joe has reneged on his fracking ban and will allow even more gas and oil generation in Ammuuuria. :thumright:

And one more thing,

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 7:38 pm

The point is mute. Rittenhouse entered Kenosha expecting to be back up by the armed Kenosha militia he came with. They were armed to the teeth. That one or two protestors might be carrying a handgun is irrelevant.

The hypothetical scenario proposed is whether Rittenhouse would enter a war zone to fight the Russians. The answer is 100% no he wouldn't enter a "fair fight" if he knew the people he was fighting had the same weapons as him.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 7:43 pm

cyberdad wrote:
The point is mute. Rittenhouse entered Kenosha expecting to be back up by the armed Kenosha militia he came with. They were armed to the teeth. That one or two protestors might be carrying a handgun is irrelevant.

The hypothetical scenario proposed is whether Rittenhouse would enter a war zone to fight the Russians. The answer is 100% no he wouldn't enter a "fair fight" if he knew the people he was fighting had the same weapons as him.

Almost like he wanted to LARP as a tough guy without the risks of actually being a tough guy.