Hunter could become his family’s ‘sacrificial lamb’

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 1:20 am

Quote:
Hunter could become his family’s ‘sacrificial lamb’ in order to protect Joe Biden
8 hours ago

Author Peter Schweizer said there is growing evidence that Joe Biden’s son Hunter is going to be indicted by the US Justice Department for his dubious overseas business dealings.

Last week the New York Times published an article outlining how Hunter Biden has paid off his tax liability, thought to be in excess of one million

The investigation into Hunter Biden’s tax affairs are part of a broader investigation into his business dealings

I think the best evidence is The New York Times ran this piece where they admitted the laptop was real — that was in paragraph 17 or 18,” Mr Schweizer said.

“But the story was basically about the grand jury looking into Hunter Biden, and The New York Times got a lot of cooperation from Team Biden, and they were clearly trying to position themselves on the assumption that Hunter Biden is in fact going to be indicted.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/u ... erallPos=7

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 1:41 am

wait, who is he going to be sacrificed to, and what's the sacrifice?

I mean ... the guy has allegedly broken laws and is going to be held accountable - what else are we expecting? That the president is using his power to cover this up? - but now he isn't going to do that, so it's a sacrifice ...to whom? the people? truth?