Marjorie Taylor-Greene Reported Jimmy Kimmel Joke to Police

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 4:20 pm

ilovepalmtrees wrote:
What does she think the police will do?

She has no valid proof that Kimmel wants anyone to be violent towards her.
IMO, this is just an overreaction from her.

Like many worshippers of Donald Trump,
Greene will always believe that the 2020 election was rigged for who knows how long.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 5:24 pm

cyberdad wrote:
These republican women need to stop thinking they can weaponise the police

Thats why real conservatives call them RINOS.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 7:19 pm

Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Marjorie Taylor Greene calling for people who advocate vaccination should be shot
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/08 ... -amendment

Pot calling the kettle black. . .
I doubt that either of them will soon see the inside of a jail cell.  Both have access to scads of lawyers and money.

Yes it's more to teach her lesson but then again it's probably too late to teach her anything. Kimmel is basically a comedian so unless she wants to come on his show and slap him herself, nothing happening there either.

Last edited by cyberdad on 09 Apr 2022, 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 10:28 pm

It's a good thing for Kimmel that Will Smith isn't married to Marjorie Taylor Greene.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2022, 12:15 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
It's a good thing for Kimmel that Will Smith isn't married to Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Not wanting to state the obvious...but I would hazard a guess Greene would consider herself lucky as well (I won't go into detail lest I get a warning)

NoClearMind53
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Apr 2022, 9:10 pm

So rich coming from MTG. I just get tired of the constant bad faith. I find it more problematic when sitting politicians make violent jokes, because it escalates animosity in a direct sense when people wielding actual political power start talking violently. Comedians have always made these kinds of jokes. It's not new. It's not an escalation.

Minuteman
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Apr 2022, 10:39 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Not wanting to state the obvious...but I would hazard a guess Greene would consider herself lucky as well (I won't go into detail lest I get a warning)

No way a dog whistler like Marjorie Qaylor Greene would ever marry an African American.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2022, 6:48 pm

Minuteman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

No way a dog whistler like Marjorie Qaylor Greene would ever marry an African American.

IMO, Taylor-Greene would get paranoid if asked personal questions about black US citizens.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2022, 6:14 am

Minuteman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

A good portion of MAGA females are equally brainwashed. Greene has been attending white supremacist meetings organised by Nick Fuentes so she likely subscribes to the great replacement theory.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2022, 10:10 pm

Texts show Marjorie Taylor Greene asked Meadows about martial law

Quote:
In mid-January 2021, just days before President Joe Biden's inauguration, Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, texted then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows to tell him some GOP members of Congress had privately suggested former President Trump should declare martial law, according to texts obtained by CBS News and first reported by CNN. Greene testified last week she does not recall whether she encouraged the president to impose martial law.

"In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall law," Greene wrote to Meadows on January 17, 2021. "I don't know on those things. I just wanted you to tell him. They stole this election. We all know. They will destroy our country next. Please tell him to declassify as much as possible so we can go after Biden and anyone else!"

That is one of multiple texts Greene sent to Meadows in the post-election period, around January 6, 2021. Greene also told Meadows "we think" the people who assaulted the Capitol on January 6 "are Antifa" dressed like Trump supporters. Meadows turned over his text messages to the January 6 committee probing the assault and then declined to cooperate further with the committee.

It is unclear from the records whether Meadows responded.

Greene, who is fighting a challenge by constituents to block her from appearing on the Georgia ballot, testified in an administrative hearing Friday that she doesn't remember whether she encouraged the president to impose martial law as a way to remain in power.

"I don't recall," Greene told the court Friday.

Greene texted Meadows during the assault, too. "Mark I was just told there is an active shooter on the first floor of the Capitol Please tell the President to calm people This isn't the way to solve anything," she wrote on January 6, 2021.

On January 7, the day after the assault on the Capitol, Greene texted Meadows that "we tried everything we could in our objection to the 6 states," and she blamed anarchists for the melee at the Capitol, though she offered no evidence to back up her accusation.

"I'm sorry nothing worked," she continued. "I don't think that President Trump caused the attack on the Capitol. It's not his fault. Antifa was mixed in the crowed and instigated it, and safely people followed. But when people try everything and no one listens and nothing works, I guess they think they have no other choice. Absolutely no excuse and I fully denounce all of it, but after shut downs all year and a stolen election, people are saying that they have no other choice. I defended Trump last night on Newsmax. He has been the greatest President. I will continue to defend him. And if anyone attacks you. I hope you are ok. I feel badly for everyone."

"Thanks Marjorie," Meadows responded.

Others texted Meadows on Jan. 6, too, after protesters had breached the Capitol at around 2 p.m. In a text confirmed by CBS News, Donald Trump Jr. texted Meadows, "He's got to condem this s**t. Asap. The captiol police tweet is not enough."

"This his one you go to the mattresses on," Trump Jr. wrote to Meadows. "They will try to f*** his entire legacy on this if it gets worse."

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman