F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Page 15 of 67 [ 1069 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 67  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 3:20 pm

trump under investigation for violating espionage act, search warrant shows:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-se ... e788805b5a

*ketchup chips* (lol there's gonna be a shortage of ketchup chips in Canada at the rate we're all watching US news rn.)

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 3:30 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
It's out of control.

What is?

Be specific.

The drive to make everything acceptable and normal, and then to keep taking those things up a notch while new normals are continually added. That's as specific as I'm going to get because I don't want to break woke planet rules and keep going off topic.

Last edited by Matrix Glitch on 12 Aug 2022, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 3:33 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
It's out of control.

What is?

Be specific.

The drive to make everything acceptable and normal, and then to keep taking those things up a notch while new normals are continually added.

Specify what you take issue with accepting or normalizing. Otherwise we're just left to speculate and it's very easy to make assumptions and infer that you take issue with things like racial, gender, and sexual orientation equity.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 3:37 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
It's out of control.

What is?

Be specific.

The drive to make everything acceptable and normal, and then to keep taking those things up a notch while new normals are continually added.

Specify what you take issue with accepting or normalizing. Otherwise we're just left to speculate and it's very easy to make assumptions and infer that you take issue with things like racial, gender, and sexual orientation equity.

See the edit I made to my last post.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 3:44 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
It's out of control.

What is?

Be specific.

The drive to make everything acceptable and normal, and then to keep taking those things up a notch while new normals are continually added. That's as specific as I'm going to get because I don't want to break woke planet rules and keep going off topic.

It seems if your thoughts on this subject the very basic forum rules about decency and respect here, that perhaps your thoughts on these things are Actually indecent and disrespectful. Perhaps you should consider reflecting and contemplating these things. It would be my hope that you come around to being a better person with better thoughts and opinions of others.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 5:34 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
I worry more about Biden when it comes to initiating a nuclear holocaust, since he's been a war monger his entire career. Trump didn't start a new war during his four years, but of course didn't live up to his campaign promise of ending them either.

He may not have started any new international wars, but he sure did his damndest to divide the country & try to start a civil war using his cult followers as dupes for his personal cause of becoming a fascist dictator above the law who answers to no one for his crimes or whims, no matter how delusional.

It sounds like you're making an argument for a moral equivalence between starting a civil war in this country versus a corporate politician who supports the Military Industrial Complex that could lead us to our extinction event.

Am I correct?

While it wasn't my intention to draw a moral equivalence, I suppose their may be one.. but also, not really. I think it's far worse to try to start a civil war and destroy your own country (especially as POTUS) than it is to start a war with some other country. WTF? You're supposed to LEAD the country, not try to destroy it. So yeah, no, it's not equivalent at all - it's far FAR worse.

Well, I think it's far worse to bomb the s**t out of multiple countries. If we could raise the dead they'd probably disagree with you as well.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 5:37 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
trump under investigation for violating espionage act, search warrant shows:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-se ... e788805b5a

*ketchup chips* (lol there's gonna be a shortage of ketchup chips in Canada at the rate we're all watching US news rn.)

Yeah, the violation of the espionage act is a serious issue. Obama did it six times to prosecute whistle blowers.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 5:38 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
I worry more about Biden when it comes to initiating a nuclear holocaust, since he's been a war monger his entire career. Trump didn't start a new war during his four years, but of course didn't live up to his campaign promise of ending them either.

He may not have started any new international wars, but he sure did his damndest to divide the country & try to start a civil war using his cult followers as dupes for his personal cause of becoming a fascist dictator above the law who answers to no one for his crimes or whims, no matter how delusional.

It sounds like you're making an argument for a moral equivalence between starting a civil war in this country versus a corporate politician who supports the Military Industrial Complex that could lead us to our extinction event.

Am I correct?

While it wasn't my intention to draw a moral equivalence, I suppose their may be one.. but also, not really. I think it's far worse to try to start a civil war and destroy your own country (especially as POTUS) than it is to start a war with some other country. WTF? You're supposed to LEAD the country, not try to destroy it. So yeah, no, it's not equivalent at all - it's far FAR worse.

Well, I think it's far worse to bomb the s**t out of multiple countries. If we could raise the dead they'd probably disagree with you as well.

I'm not saying it isn't bad to bomb other countries. I just fail to see how it isn't worse for the leader of a country to try to destroy the very country he's supposed to be leading.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 6:47 pm

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-do ... 35e0b2f6e8

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 8:04 pm

Wonder if they rummaged in the kitchen trash to document it’s feeding habits.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 8:14 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
It's out of control.

What is?

Be specific.

Personally, I could care less what you and yours infer about me.
The worse the better.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 8:49 pm

Trump might have violated the Espionage Act

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/es ... r-AA10BEoQ

HelicopterAstronaut
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Aug 2022, 8:54 pm

And they're still calling Hilary's email server private when the fact is how public it was the whole issue. That was like walking around with your wallet on the outside on a subway hoping someone will steal it???

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 9:58 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
It's out of control.

What is?

Be specific.

It seems if your thoughts on this subject the very basic forum rules about decency and respect here, that perhaps your thoughts on these things are Actually indecent and disrespectful. Perhaps you should consider reflecting and contemplating these things. It would be my hope that you come around to being a better person with better thoughts and opinions of others.

What a load of garbage. What part of going off topic don't you understand?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 10:41 pm

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 10:55 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

Wait, isn't Melania working for the FBI?