Canadian school defends teacher's ridiculous fake breasts

Page 4 of 9 [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:12 pm

^could be a troll, in which case he’d still be entitled to wear his titties just the same and I don’t blame the school for not wanting to touch the issue with a 10’ bra.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:15 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Here’s a clip pointing out tucker carlson’s hypocrisy about this scenario vs a teacher giving a teenager a lap dance in class:

https://fb.watch/fL0COKyqu8/

tucker’s not actually concerned about sexualizing children. He’s just trying to drum up a little extra transphobia.

What does he have to do with the wider debate this has sparked?

tucker’s show is among the widest watched in the USA. It IS the wider debate. And he’s a complete hypocrite, completely unconcerned with sexualizing children and focused on boosting transphobia.

How can one man be the wider debate? Most people probably don't even know that Tucker has even weighed into this. I didn't know until this thread was posted.

Because he has the second highest audience of a nightly show at 3.2 Million viewers. He’s the right wing troll reason why this story has been amplified throughout the internet vs just being some local news blurb in nowheresville Ontario.

A teacher wearing massive, cartoonishly huge prosthetic sex toy tits while teaching kids is hardly a local news blurb.

Being popular doesn't mean anything. A lot of people who disagree with him might watch his show because they want to know what his opinions are. A lot of people who agree with him might watch his show because they want to know what his opinions are. I have no idea what he's actually said on the matter, but if his likes grossly exceed his dislikes on Youtube for example on one of his rants then it's a clear sign of public discontent towards the subject of his rant with many people agreeing with him.

I don't even know what transphobic stuff he's said too (if he has), but to be transphobic you need to actually dislike trans people themselves......not kick up a stink over sex toys/fetish attire in a classroom. It's a separate issue.

It's like when people are called transphobic for question why someone who's 6 foot 2 can compete against women in swimming (an issue with physical size as an ex male and not being trans itself)

It's like being called transphobic for debating the reason why people with autism seem more likely to be trans (an issue with a development disorder conflicting with hormones and not being trans itself)

It's like being called transphobic when people object to non standard personal pronouns because it goes against what they understand about the English language and/or issues with memory, social anxiety or autism. (again not transphobia)

All this I've seen on WP very recently. I hope this thread isn't going the same route.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:20 pm

1. tucker has a long history of making transphobic comments.

2. Wtf? Have you never seen a cis-gendered woman who’s 6’2” or taller? :? Where do you live? Middle Earth amongst the Hobbits? :? Sure, women that tall aren’t everywhere all the time but they definitely do exist.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:25 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

Transphobic in your eyes?

goldfish21 wrote:
2. Wtf? Have you never seen a cis-gendered woman who’s 6’2” or taller?

..............Not often no. I suspect the fact this swimmer was 6'2 was because of the "Y" chromosome and not by pure fluke. Lets use some common sense (though I won't hold my breath, this is a trans thread on an autism website after all)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:28 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
^could be a troll, in which case he’d still be entitled to wear his titties just the same and I don’t blame the school for not wanting to touch the issue with a 10’ bra.

Well...I think its equally distracting, and equally disruptive to his job as an educator regardless of which thing is his motivation. Troll or sincere. (And though its off topic I would thik that he even more of sicko if he is troll).

And you...think its equally ok which thing he is.

So were both consistent.

Fine. BUT...

What if he didnt wear the fake boobs, but dressed as SS Nazi officer while on the clock as a teacher in a public school?

Its...'self expression', and 'free speech', and like that.

Or what if he just dressed in normal male teacher business attire (tie and jacket), BUT...went around in blackface?

Would you be okay with a White male teacher going around in blackface all of the workday everyday?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:36 pm

I love how the terminally woke are absolutely incapable of going "yeah, that's clearly ridiculous" and instead will choose to die on every hill defending the indefensible if it happens to fall into their sacred cow identity issues areas, which will be their downfall when the normies wake up to how insane they actually are. Male sex offenders in women's prisons? Teachers indulging their fetishes to the students? MtF athletes brutalizing natal women competitors? The woke see no problem with any of it, and the backlash is going to be spectacular when it comes.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:45 pm

Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

google:

tucker carlson transphobic

results: 116,000

This is not by pure coincidence nor my opinion.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tucker+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:50 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Well...I think its equally distracting, and equally disruptive to his job as an educator regardless of which thing is his motivation. Troll or sincere. (And though its off topic I would thik that he even more of sicko if he is troll).

And you...think its equally ok which thing he is.

So were both consistent.

Fine. BUT...

What if he didnt wear the fake boobs, but dressed as SS Nazi officer while on the clock as a teacher in a public school?

Its...'self expression', and 'free speech', and like that.

Or what if he just dressed in normal male teacher business attire (tie and jacket), BUT...went around in blackface?

Would you be okay with a White male teacher going around in blackface all of the workday everyday?

Gender expression is protected by human rights codes in Canadian workplaces.

Hate crimes aren't. Nazi SS uniform MIGHT be acceptable if he were a history teacher teaching world war stuff and did it to grab attention etc etc - MIGHT be. Teachers in blackface? Lol our very own prime minister drama teacher went to a party in black face.. but yeah, teaching class like that? Nope - it'd be considered racist for sure and I highly doubt there'd be any justification for it/the offence it would cause could escalate a case to a human rights tribunal by any non-white teacher that was offended.

But gender identity is a protected class of people by human rights codes, just as sex and sexual orientation are lumped into the same bit of code here in BC. So, folks are allowed to be trans and be trans how they see fit. It's really that simple - even if you don't like her cup size.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:50 pm

Dox47 wrote:
I love how the terminally woke are absolutely incapable of going "yeah, that's clearly ridiculous" and instead will choose to die on every hill defending the indefensible if it happens to fall into their sacred cow identity issues areas, which will be their downfall when the normies wake up to how insane they actually are. Male sex offenders in women's prisons? Teachers indulging their fetishes to the students? MtF athletes brutalizing natal women competitors? The woke see no problem with any of it, and the backlash is going to be spectacular when it comes.

What backlash?

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:54 pm

A rumour from 4chan:

It is possible this is just a wind-up by a pissed off shop teacher who's had his fill of political correctness. Which would make this story even better.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:56 pm

^Makes sense.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:12 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
What backlash?

Do you not understand the future tense?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:14 pm

Dox47 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
What backlash?

Do you not understand the future tense?

I do.

What backlash? From who in what form over what?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:15 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

google:

How does Google results judge intent? "Martin Luther King racist" comes up with 3,570,000 results. "Obama racist" comes up with 18,000,000. "Obama transphobic" comes up with "833,000". ""Prince William anally pegging Harry" comes up with 1,410,000.

You're grasping at straws. The only Google searches that reveals any clues are image searches. Google image "body positivity" for example and nothing but fat women appear. Google image "autism" and nothing but little kids appear. Those searches are useful for example.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:17 pm

Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

google:

How does Google results judge intent? "Martin Luther King racist" comes up with 3,570,000 results. "Obama racist" comes up with 18,000,000. "Obama transphobic" comes up with "833,000". ""Prince William anally pegging Harry" comes up with 1,410,000.

You're grasping at straws. The only Google searches that reveals any clues are image searches. Google image "body positivity" for example and nothing but fat women appear. Google image "autism" and nothing but little kids appear. Those searches are useful for example.

Ok. Go watch every episode of his show and see for yourself.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:21 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

Ok. Go watch every episode of his show and see for yourself.

But I got a cat and intense full time job to keep track of.