About that charge of proclaiming Trump Christ...

Page 2 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 9:56 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Come to think about it, he probably is second only to God a far as how much people think about him and talk about him.

Major difference though is that people are talking about his criminality and how much they dislike him vs praising God.

Just because he’s being talked about doesn’t mean it’s in a good light..

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 10:07 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Come to think about it, he probably is second only to God a far as how much people think about him and talk about him.

Major difference though is that people are talking about his criminality and how much they dislike him vs praising God.

I know. I had in mind the multitude atheists et al who think and talk about God day and night in the negative.

Second to that must be Donald Trump. By far the most thought about talked about person on earth.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 6:37 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

you're like a cannibal. And the rest of us are like normal non vegans who eat plants and non human animals. We tolerate your deviant lifestyle (being a cannibal). But you are intolerant of our normality (eating non human meat and potatoes).

Could you please explain why our normality upsets you so much?

We dont give you grief just because of your deviant opinions (like your obvious contempt for the rule of law, and contempt for democracy).

But since we are the majority who uphold the rule of law, and democracy, we have no choice but to be concerned about the once POTUS (who tried to steal an election, and who may well become POTUS again and may try to become POTUS for life), and who have no choice but to continue to speak of him because of he is still a threat.

Why exactly does our normal mainstream behavior bother you so much?

That bizarre rant is supposed to be a display of normality? :lmao:

Also it's quite common for an autistic person to view so called normal mainstream behavior as peculiar.

Its not a 'rant'. I am calmly asking you a fair question.

And you respond by just projecting your own obsessions onto me.

AND ...you failed to answer my question.

Why does the normal behavior of normal patriotic politically aware Americans bother you so much?

Cant you just answer the question?

Folks still talk about Princess Dianne 20 years after her death. And she wasnt a threat to American democracy.

Does free speech about Princess Dianne bother you too?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 6:56 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

I know. I had in mind the multitude atheists et al who think and talk about God day and night in the negative.

Second to that must be Donald Trump. By far the most thought about talked about person on earth.

There is no great 'multitude' of Atheists in the first place. They are tiny proportion of the population. And very few of that small population do that.

Its the far more numerous Religious Evangelicals who get into your face about God .

I dont complain about Mormons and Jehovah's Witnessess knocking on my door. So why are you so bothered by a few atheists who engage in debate on the Net?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 7:20 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

you're like a cannibal. And the rest of us are like normal non vegans who eat plants and non human animals. We tolerate your deviant lifestyle (being a cannibal). But you are intolerant of our normality (eating non human meat and potatoes).

Could you please explain why our normality upsets you so much?

We dont give you grief just because of your deviant opinions (like your obvious contempt for the rule of law, and contempt for democracy).

But since we are the majority who uphold the rule of law, and democracy, we have no choice but to be concerned about the once POTUS (who tried to steal an election, and who may well become POTUS again and may try to become POTUS for life), and who have no choice but to continue to speak of him because of he is still a threat.

Why exactly does our normal mainstream behavior bother you so much?

That bizarre rant is supposed to be a display of normality? :lmao:

Also it's quite common for an autistic person to view so called normal mainstream behavior as peculiar.

Its not a 'rant'. I am calmly asking you a fair question.

And you respond by just projecting your own obsessions onto me.

AND ...you failed to answer my question.

Why does the normal behavior of normal patriotic politically aware Americans bother you so much?

Cant you just answer the question?

Folks still talk about Princess Dianne 20 years after her death. And she wasnt a threat to American democracy.

Does free speech about Princess Dianne bother you too?

Off Topic
I'm hardly bothered by something I find oddly amusing in a detached way. To me it's like watching what goes on in an ant colony.

Watching you toss around psychobabble while trying to profile, and getting it all wrong, is also oddly amusing, but it's off topic.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 7:26 am

What on earth is wrong with people? Saying that Trump is almost the same as Christ? Are they on drugs?

:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 7:31 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

There is no great 'multitude' of Atheists in the first place. They are tiny proportion of the population. And very few of that small population do that.

Strawman: I said multitude as pictured, not great multitude.

naturalplastic wrote:
Its the far more numerous Religious Evangelicals who get into your face about God .

I dont complain about Mormons and Jehovah's Witnessess knocking on my door. So why are you so bothered by a few atheists who engage in debate on the Net?

There you go again with the complete misconception that I'm bothered by any of this.
You should give your ad hominem asinine attempts at psychoanalysis a rest, and just discuss the discussion.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 7:50 am

KitLily wrote:
What on earth is wrong with people? Saying that Trump is almost the same as Christ? Are they on drugs?

:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

It's probably just social media trolling.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 7:55 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Strawman: I said multitude as pictured, not great multitude.

naturalplastic wrote:

There you go again with the complete misconception that I'm bothered by any of this.
You should give your ad hominem asinine attempts at psychoanalysis a rest, and just discuss the discussion.

If you're not bothered by it then why do you constantly complain about it?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:05 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Instead of making false accusations of me "using psychobable", and making ad hominem attacks on me by falsely accusing me of making ad hominem attacks...why cant you just answer the question?

I did. Twice. The answer, for the third time, is that I'm not bothered that it's like Trump is second to God as far as how much people think about him and talk about him.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:10 am

Anybody who has a "cult of personality" centered upon him/her-----bothers me.

Even the fact that many people had a picture of Franklin Roosevelt on their wall during his presidency----sort of bothers me. But at least he DID things for people.

Trump hasn't DONE anything of substance. All he does, it seems, is post tweets and make up stupid names for his enemies in those tweets. And he constantly tries to justify himself. And he constantly calls people who investigate him stupid schoolyard names.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:10 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Instead of making false accusations of me "using psychobable", and making ad hominem attacks on me by falsely accusing me of making ad hominem attacks...why cant you just answer the question?

I did. Twice. The answer, for the third time, is that I'm not bothered that it's like Trump is second to God as far as how much people think about him and talk about him.

Well then if you're "not bothered by it" then why do you constantly complain about it? :lol:

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:14 am

naturalplastic wrote:

I'm not complaining about it. As I already explained to you twice, I find it oddly amusing. If you still don't understand, please stop derailing and take it to PM.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:15 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Well then if you're "not bothered by it" then why do you constantly complain about it? :lol:

Non sequitur.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:24 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I'm not complaining about it. As I already explained to you twice, I find it oddly amusing. If you still don't understand, please stop derailing and take it to PM.

you're not "complaining about it", but you cant stop talking about it? So it just LOOKS like you're complaining about it?

Okay ... I [cough] believe you when you say that you're "not bothered by it". :lol: :lol: :lol:

So...

answer the question: why is it that you're 'amused' by normal patriotic Americans who are worried that Trump might become POTUS again, and try to subvert democracy a second time?

Last edited by naturalplastic on 27 Sep 2022, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:25 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Non sequitur.

How is it a nonsequitar?