Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2022, 4:27 am

A filmmaker claims the US government has video of captured creature from 1996 Varginha UFO incident
https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... 2673cf91b2

A bizarre UFO case dubbed “Brazil’s Roswell” has set the internet abuzz amid rumours that video of a captured “creature” may exist — and has already been seen by US lawmakers.
The so-called Varginha incident — an alleged UFO crash, extraterrestrial encounter and subsequent military cover-up — made global headlines in 1996 and sparked a media frenzy in Brazil, despite official government denials that anything unusual had occurred.

More than a quarter-century later, interest in the case has been renewed after the release of a documentary earlier this month, Moment of Contact, which sees filmmaker James Fox return to the small town in the southwest state of Minas Gerais to interview eyewitnesses, experts and officials.

As with Roswell witnesses saw a lot of debris.

“And when I got out of the car I immediately smelled ammonia, like rotten eggs. A very strong smell, so strong that I had to cover my nose with the shirt I was wearing. My eyes got watery.”

Mr de Souza said he straight away realised it was “something very different from what I was expecting”. “First, due to the smell — that smell made no sense,” he said.

“And I saw a piece, it looked like it was aluminium. I took a sheet. I took a small piece, it was very light. Crumpled it, but when I released it, it went back to its original shape.” (this is eerily identical to Major Jesse Marcel's description of crashed debri at Roswell in 1947).

What makes this weirder than Roswell is the number of witnesses who saw an alien which was captured from the crashes ship and taken away by the military