Elon Musk to expose Twitter's Hunter Biden story cover-up

Page 4 of 10 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 5:04 am

Biscuitman wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Pepe wrote:
The point of this thread is to point out media censorship for political reasons. 8)

you can at least see the irony of you using Sky News Australia as a news source for a story about media censorship for political reasons?

Let me put it this way:
Sky News presents information that the left-leaning media doesn't want ppl to see, (think the Australian ABC). ;)

Ideally, ppl should watch both left-leaning and right-leaning media sources.

Sky News Oz seems to be your main news source, using it across multiple threads. IMO its very disingenuous to pretend its just some kind of right leaning news source to help balance things against left leaning sources. it sits well outside of the norms of reliable media and exists in a world of conspiracies, censorship for political reasons, and straight up fake news. I strongly suspect you well know that too.

I got access to Sky News when I subscribed to the business channel on cable.

There are some rational people on Sky News. It isn't a crime valuing good opinions?

If you have been watching someone for years and their commentary is accurate after close scrutiny, you tend to listen to what they have to say.
I don't agree with some of what is said on Sky News, btw.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 5:10 am

Could it not be argued that Sky News, like all the other far right outlets, release the news with slant toward the right?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 5:19 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Could it not be argued that Sky News, like all the other far right outlets, release the news with slant toward the right?

"Far-right"

Sky News isn't "far-right". :mrgreen:

I hope you don't think that any non-progressive is "far-right". 8O

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 5:28 am

I don't think anyone minds news outlets that have a slight tendency to lean one way. But Sky News Australia is like Fox News on steroids.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 5:57 am

Biscuitman wrote:
I don't think anyone minds news outlets that have a slight tendency to lean one way. But Sky News Australia is like Fox News on steroids.

If Fox news newscasters were Pinocchio then their noses would reach the north pole

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 6:30 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

"Far-right"

I'm pretty sure I do know "far right" means.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 6:53 am

Biscuitman wrote:

I don't see it that way.
I'm a centrist and make up my own mind anyway.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 6:58 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

"Far-right"

I'm pretty sure I do know "far right" means.

Not in this case.
Sky News has a lot of left-leaning ppl as regulars, btw, so it is hardly "far" Right". :mrgreen:

PPL need to watch it for a while and will see it is rather balanced in many ways.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 7:34 am

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/sky-news-australia/

Quote:
Overall, we rate Sky News Australia Right-Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that mostly favor the right. We also rate them borderline Questionable and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks, unproven claims, and the promotion of conspiracy theories and misinformation

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 10:36 pm

Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
We'll never get the truth, but Joe Biden sent Hunter to take the money. And then Joe took his cut from his son. They're corrupt and the left don't care NOW. But, one day they will.

Corruption is an integral part of politics on either side of the political divide.
That is why I refuse to vote for any of the muthafrackers ever again.
A pox on all their houses. 8)

The Biden's are influence peddlers. They'll eventually be exposed for what Joe sent Hunter to do in Ukraine and China, in the mean time China's buying up Hunter's finger paintings at $200k a pop. Gotta get a side-hustle when the heat's on and funds are low!!

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 8:38 pm

Biscuitman wrote:

You need to watch more Sky News.
You will see that there is a sizeable left-wing contribution from most of the "channels" I watch.

This doesn't happen on the Australian ABC to any significant degree, and if it does happen, it is usually "4" left-leaning individuals berating one conservative.

I am happy to watch both news outlets. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 8:44 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/sky-news-australia/

Quote:
Overall, we rate Sky News Australia Right-Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that mostly favor the right. We also rate them borderline Questionable and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks, unproven claims, and the promotion of conspiracy theories and misinformation

Who here is suggesting this isn't the case? :scratch:
I even joke and call them my "biased right-wing sources." :mrgreen:
Do a search on that phrase in my posts. 8)

Last edited by Pepe on 11 Dec 2022, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 8:45 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
We'll never get the truth, but Joe Biden sent Hunter to take the money. And then Joe took his cut from his son. They're corrupt and the left don't care NOW. But, one day they will.

Corruption is an integral part of politics on either side of the political divide.

The Biden's are influence peddlers. They'll eventually be exposed for what Joe sent Hunter to do in Ukraine and China, in the mean time China's buying up Hunter's finger paintings at $200k a pop. Gotta get a side-hustle when the heat's on and funds are low!!

:thumright:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 9:13 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

Proof?
And even if they were, they were no where the grifters that Trump and his progeny are.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 9:14 pm

Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

Again, proof? And not from some illegitimate right wing source.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 9:28 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

Again, proof? And not from some illegitimate right wing source.

It is my best *guess*, using my personal wisdom and my poor opinion of humanity.
You simply have to deal with that, My friend. ;)